Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

flashflash account 04-28-2020 04:36 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727784)
haha you're town

haha I'm just a townie!

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727770)
the latter part being generally in the context of "hey dbp isn't being loud and myopic, he's wolfing" which is actually a thing people still use to justify scumreads on me in recent games

I'm just a person, stop it

even if someone else were playing like you rn i'd have suspicions, ftr

flashflash account 04-28-2020 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727786)
even if someone else were playing like you rn i'd have suspicions, ftr

I really don't think you're the godfather

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 04:47 PM

ayy we did it mikey we're town reading each other

flashflash account 04-28-2020 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727788)

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727788)

... "now join me on T-Force!"

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727783)
if you're talking about mml, I've been confident he's town all day

Oh. Then what did you mean by "solving MML"?

flashflash account 04-28-2020 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727791)
Oh. Then what did you mean by "solving MML"?

it was just what I spent a majority of my reading on last night, it doesn't really "mean" anything

flashflash account 04-28-2020 04:58 PM

wolfe have you committed to a stance on xiz yet?

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 05:08 PM

The DBP votes are ew and lazy. Especially from Funny

Funny fucking stop trying to defend Xiz. Go come up with another feasible wolfteam instead or something

flashflash account 04-28-2020 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727794)

Funny fucking stop trying to defend Xiz. Go come up with another feasible wolfteam instead or something

DBP/wolfe/literally anyone

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727795)
DBP/wolfe/literally anyone

DBP has posted more times then his wolfself ever has and he's pointing out legit inconsistencies in Xiz's explanaitions and logic, doing work that youre not even attempting to prod or explain yourself.

Just because he's making your stance of letting Xiz live looks fucking stupid doesn't make him a wolf. You quoting yourself on an old and already shitty DBP reads and ignoring his content does indicate that your not trying to solve him though.

DBP isn't the lynch this phase. If youre gonna try and talk me put of Xiz, you and Funny better stop wasting my time and give me believable worlds where Xiz isnt a wolf

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 05:27 PM

Not worlds where he is wolf and ee keep him around

Worlds where he isnt and we have legit good chancds pf hitting the real ones

So far you've failed to do this

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 05:29 PM

I wanna come back to this since I read it while working earlier and thought I misunderstood, but even now no matter which way I look at it, it doesn't make much sense.

So the premise is "There is a good chance that wolves blocked me, and in return fucked themselves over for me shooting leetic. This puts MML actually into better light."

When asked why, Xiz explains by saying:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727574)
If you were a wolf and wanted leetic dead so badly from being the counterwagon d1, you would have convinced your team to not block me and allow me to shoot leetic because thats what my plan of action was. There is NO way you could have fully known who I was going to shoot (because i was initially gonna shoot Ull), so for ME it looks better for you.

But if MML was a wolf, why would he want you to shoot the counterwagon?
Sure, he'd *post* as much in thread asking you to do so, since shooting the counterwagon D0 is an established Vigi tactic that has some merit. But after phase end?

Why would a wolf ever go to his partners and convince them to *not* block a claimed/unclaimed vigi? Especially if that vigi has explicitly told said wolf that he'll shoot whoever he decides? It's kind of a reach to believe you think your getting blocked puts MML in a positive light

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 05:33 PM

so there's this bougie whole foods-esque co op a block from my place that i hate going to because of the prices and i'm against organic food (i mean it's good but it's marketed as healthier which is an excuse for it to be more expensive which is like hell no)

anyway i found a spinach paneer pizza on naan bread and this super fruit green tea for dinner tn and it was just 5 bucks and i'm both excited and very happy. this tea's good

flashflash account 04-28-2020 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727800)
Not worlds where he is wolf and ee keep him around

Worlds where he isnt and we have legit good chancds pf hitting the real ones

So far you've failed to do this

uhhhh
xiz could be the 1x vig?

flashflash account 04-28-2020 05:37 PM

right now, I would lean 95% wolf, 5% vig
if xiz stuck with the rescind then they would be the lynch today
maybe I'm just bad but I'm 99% sure that xiz slot can be solved before lynching it, so why lynch it
I currently don't think dbp is responding well anyway

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727801)
I wanna come back to this since I read it while working earlier and thought I misunderstood, but even now no matter which way I look at it, it doesn't make much sense.

So the premise is "There is a good chance that wolves blocked me, and in return fucked themselves over for me shooting leetic. This puts MML actually into better light."

When asked why, Xiz explains by saying:

But if MML was a wolf, why would he want you to shoot the counterwagon?
Sure, he'd *post* as much in thread asking you to do so, since shooting the counterwagon D0 is an established Vigi tactic that has some merit. But after phase end?

Why would a wolf ever go to his partners and convince them to *not* block a claimed/unclaimed vigi? Especially if that vigi has explicitly told said wolf that he'll shoot whoever he decides? It's kind of a reach to believe you think your getting blocked puts MML in a positive light

Though tbf after thinking about this, I think this is only AI if we also believe Xiz wrote that it makes MML look better specifically to establish further ground for townreading MML. Given that there's a billion easier ways ("tone", "obstinacy", etc) to accomplish that same goal, I don't think Xiz very likely uses this weak-reasoned one to do so.

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727790)
... "now join me on T-Force!"

truly the move

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727794)

then stop trying to kill xiz and i'll stop talking about him

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 05:43 PM

oh look there's bolth hi bolth