Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Charu 02-23-2016 11:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

I DARE you to mess with ME

Punk ass bitch

Charu 02-23-2016 11:50 PM

Do it so I can Respond

Charu 02-23-2016 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410307)
haku is seeming to be very self aware right now. Interesting how he's now claiming to be "waiting for more people to get reactions" right after getting baited by me

feels like zenith trying to mimic things that have been happening to him in order for him to get the heat off of him lol

To me, it just feels like a whole lot of "I'm angry, rah rah rah, I don't know what I'm doing, rah rah rah, I'm gonna threaten to replace, rah rah rah."

YoshL 02-23-2016 11:56 PM

rah rah rah

shish boom bah

bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap

botchi246 02-24-2016 01:26 AM

Wow thats dumb

botchi246 02-24-2016 01:50 AM

I must say im lik3 drunk as hell. Lie horses are unicorns drunk

botchi246 02-24-2016 01:59 AM

Wow that made no sense

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410292)
I'll get there when we get closer to EoD.

You're bordering on Zenith level play with stuff like this.
Don't be like Zenith.

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 05:39 AM

If you have something worth putting out there, which based off your behavior and tone in your recent posts one would assume you might, do so. Don't hold onto it until EoD as some sort of trump card to save yourself* because all that's going to do is potentially cause chaos and increase the probability of mislynching.

* indicates an assumption

SKG_Scintill 02-24-2016 06:31 AM

botchi claims not to be a good lynch

we should all trust him

because he said so

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 09:55 AM

botchi, if you legit have nothing to say against Charu and YoshL, it can only mean that you're a wolf too and grouped with them for fun last night.

I don't really care about your content or intents, but when you post with them like that, it's incredibly detrimental to you.

You did this in a previous game with DBP with the whole wolf/werewolf scenario. I'm almost certain you're doing the same mistake/pattern again.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4410333)
If you have something worth putting out there, which based off your behavior and tone in your recent posts one would assume you might, do so. Don't hold onto it until EoD as some sort of trump card to save yourself* because all that's going to do is potentially cause chaos and increase the probability of mislynching.

* indicates an assumption

I still have cards to play before I suicide myself and I want to play them first.

I also need chaos because there's no way I'm going to win an argument over veterans no matter how right I am and no matter how much evidence I throw in my arguments. Their way with words and twisting reality will always win against me so, I feel forced to pmuch out myself, throw everything, die and let the game proceed. It seems like I'm too bad at this game to make people trust me and follow my boat so, I'm doing the only reasonable thing left, dying while doing something productive so you guys don't need to deal with me being "potentially something".

It sucks because I thought this game was interesting, but the game is starting to go into Mafia's favor and if I don't do this, it will mostly likely continue to do so. Feel free to prove me wrong on this.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 10:40 AM

Scintill, I'm not asking you anything anymore for the rest of the game. Keep playing like you do and good luck to you for the next days. I think you're doing well.

SKG_Scintill 02-24-2016 11:17 AM

you trying to silence me with your sweet talk?

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 11:20 AM

You can ask me questions, but I'm not going to ask you questions.

So, technically, I'm giving you all the room you want to do whatever you want.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 11:21 AM

Keep in mind that other players might read what you post so, stay self-aware regardless of what you decide to ask even if I don't personally do anything about you.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 11:22 AM

Alternatively, don't talk to me if you think it's safer.

SKG_Scintill 02-24-2016 11:24 AM

sounds like you're trying to silence me