Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

rzr 02-23-2016 10:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

botchi, did you say who you do want to vote for? sorry if I missed it, getting to be a long day here

botchi246 02-23-2016 10:39 PM

Nah i didnt say. I was leaning towards charu, but thats looking like a bad option. Im trying to work through some posts. Hard right now cuz drinking. I wanna read zenith before i judge aa, and i want to read through xiz and dap again, even though they are townie to me

YoshL 02-23-2016 10:50 PM

haku, your reasoning behind my attacks fails to take into account that you got baited really hard, and you reacted incredibly poorly in response, even after i told you that it was a reaction test.

You're currently voting me because i'm going after someone that's reading me 100% town

again, flawed reasoning, and even if i was going for you soley based on the town read, what does that mean? If i was a wolf in this position, what would the best thing for me to do? I dunno, maybe not immediately attempt to make this person hate me by going all out after him? Try and get a pocket or something? I dunno. What's your opinion? Why would I, if i was a wolf, be going after you?

Having been in the phase for all of like 1 fucking hour and hearing "yoshl lock clear" throws up the loudest sirens in my head, and I honestly think I've found a good home for my vote

whee

rzr 02-23-2016 10:59 PM

I think Haku was getting at a pocket attempt accusation by you, yoshL, but I'm not seeing it

will be back in the AM to wreak some more havoc, night folks! (unless I go home and drink till 5 am again, hopefully not)

botchi246 02-23-2016 11:03 PM

Ill drink with you

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410285)
haku, your reasoning behind my attacks fails to take into account that you got baited really hard, and you reacted incredibly poorly in response, even after i told you that it was a reaction test.

You still think my reaction wasn't fabricated?

botchi246 02-23-2016 11:10 PM

Why would you fabricate a response haku? Thats wrong on all fronts

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410291)
Why would you fabricate a response haku? Thats wrong on all fronts

I'll get there when we get closer to EoD.

YoshL 02-23-2016 11:13 PM

panic and overreaction in an attempt to try and put yourself in a better light after you've fucked up, yes

nothing pertaining to your alignment prevents you from reacting to the situations. Not entirely sure why you thought that just by emoting yourself a little you could be in better standings with me?

also not sure why you're so fixated with me, given that i'm the only person harassing you right now lol

botchi246 02-23-2016 11:16 PM

Well yoshl that would make sense since you and him are firing at each other

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 11:22 PM

Everyone in this game knows that I'm Town because I probably slipped over 100 times already.

YoshL 02-23-2016 11:25 PM

the onus for you being read on town does not fall on you saying that everyone is reading you as town.

botchi246 02-23-2016 11:30 PM

Haku you have done these slips on purpose, at least thats my take on it. Its like you are daring us to mess with you so you can respond

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 11:31 PM

I am daring you guys to mess with me so I can respond.

botchi246 02-23-2016 11:34 PM

Come on man

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 11:38 PM

Not enough people online, I'll wait until middle of the day tomorrow or something. This timing is not interesting for getting reactions. g'night

botchi246 02-23-2016 11:43 PM

Okkk

botchi246 02-23-2016 11:44 PM

Yoshl what are you up to

YoshL 02-23-2016 11:48 PM

falling asleep

haku is seeming to be very self aware right now. Interesting how he's now claiming to be "waiting for more people to get reactions" right after getting baited by me

feels like zenith trying to mimic things that have been happening to him in order for him to get the heat off of him lol

Charu 02-23-2016 11:49 PM

I'm waiting for a reaction guys