Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   [Concluded] Kawaii025's Tournament of Randomness (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146118)

Kawaii025 01-13-2017 09:09 PM

Re: Kawaii025's Tournament of Randomness

Triple posting cause.......idk? Does this count as spam? Will I get banned? D;

Lots of things to cover in this post:

1. All round 5 songs submitted should be on the spreadsheet

2. All Spon Con #4 guesses should be on the spreadsheet (except one...)

3. All who submitted for Spon Con #3 should have their payouts.

4. ROUND 5 & THE TOURNAMENT OFFICIALLY ENDS TONIGHT AT 11:59:59PM SERVER TIME. (without penalty) HOWEVER YOU CAN SUBMIT UNTIL I POST SOMETIME TOMORROW MORNING. (I may wake up prior to 8am if based on the past few weeks...)

5. If I have missed any scores or spon con payouts, please let me know.

6. Please keep in mid that if you do not have a score submitted in all spaces for all five rounds, then you do not qualify for participation credits.
-- If you still want to get in on the participation prize, submit scores prior to my 1st post tomorrow and I'll factor you in. (I will be applying late fees.)

7. UPDATED TO HERE.

Edit:
FYI - Just in case you were wondering, my time matches server time~

reuben_tate 01-13-2017 10:38 PM

Best I could do

Precarious 01-13-2017 11:36 PM

Finally managed the full combo.

Kawaii025 01-14-2017 08:40 AM

I rolled out of bed.

So with that being said, this tournament is now over! No more scores will be accepted, no more entries for the spon con will be accepted.

I am about to do updates, spon con winner, and final payouts. I'll update this post when I've completed everything. :)

Edit 1:
FINAL SPONCON Winner! Congrats Charmoeleon! :)

Edit 2:
Payouts are complete! I added another tab showing the final standings along with credit prizes received.

Edit 3:
Here's some useless chatter - - -

I would like to thank each and every one of you for participating in this tournament, whether you were able to finish or not. It means a lot to me as a 1st time host. I put a lot of thought into each round and even with the adjustments, I was still able to keep most of the integrity that I had initially going in. Overall, I hope that each of you had fun throughout.

Believe it or not, I do have another tourney idea in mind. Don't know if I'll execute it anytime soon though cause I'd like to build up my credit pool again... :p

Have a Happy FFR Day~
♥Kaw :)

TheFFRPerson 01-14-2017 01:40 PM

in case nobody sent that in
FROZEN FIRE

TheToaphster 01-14-2017 01:59 PM

Kawaii025's Tournament of Randomness

Thanks for the great tournament! It was a nice transition from the last tournament that I was in and your interactions with all of the participants made it even more fun (especially making me participate only 99.9% for the tournament ;), somewhat disappointed tho that you didn't integrate that into my participation prize :^))

All in all, despite a somewhat shaky start, the tournament ended up very fun to participate in! Can't wait to see the tournament ideas you have for the future!

PS.
Next tournament you run I'll make sure I'm not late for any rounds so I don't lose by 10k points next time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeShinoda12345 01-14-2017 02:53 PM

Thank you so much for all the work + credits you put into this tournament, Kawaii! Hope this was an enjoyable and rewarding experience for you ^^

ShadoWolfe 01-14-2017 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kawaii025 (Post 4510606)
I would like to thank each and every one of you for participating in this tournament, whether you were able to finish or not. It means a lot to me as a 1st time host. I put a lot of thought into each round and even with the adjustments, I was still able to keep most of the integrity that I had initially going in. Overall, I hope that each of you had fun throughout.

Have a Happy FFR Day~
♥Kaw :)

It was great, thanks again and congrats on a job well done! ♥️

Woooooo credits for daaaayssss!!! 🤑💲💰💵💹💸💲🤑
Time to go buy everything from the ffrshop... the sound of receding footsteps is heard, only to be intermittently drowned out by insane, plutomaniacal laughter

MarcusHawkins 01-14-2017 04:42 PM

Fantastic tournament, I hope to participate in more of these! Fantastic job! And thanks for the credits! They are lovely! :D

Precarious 01-14-2017 06:16 PM

Thanks for hosting; I really enjoyed your creative round structure! Hope to see another tournament from you sometime.

Elmerz 01-14-2017 07:35 PM

Thanks for hosting AND for being so active during the tournament! I look forward to more in the future.

With that being said, I don't have a use for my credits awarded, is there anyone that is trying to save and/or needs credits to purchase songs or for secret unlocks? Let me know and I'll see if I can help.

ULTIMEGA 01-14-2017 10:49 PM

This was a lot of fun, man. I'd like to talk about co-hosting another one in the future.

Kawaii025 01-15-2017 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheToaphster (Post 4510627)
Thanks for the great tournament! It was a nice transition from the last tournament that I was in and your interactions with all of the participants made it even more fun (especially making me participate only 99.9% for the tournament ;), somewhat disappointed tho that you didn't integrate that into my participation prize :^))

All in all, despite a somewhat shaky start, the tournament ended up very fun to participate in! Can't wait to see the tournament ideas you have for the future!

PS.
Next tournament you run I'll make sure I'm not late for any rounds so I don't lose by 10k points next time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't wanna short change your final payout~ And you were only eligible for 99.9% of your SponCon payouts, even though I goofed on the 1st one. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeShinoda12345 (Post 4510637)
Thank you so much for all the work + credits you put into this tournament, Kawaii! Hope this was an enjoyable and rewarding experience for you ^^

You're welcome and yes, it was rewarding. I nearly quit the tourney after the 2nd round tbh, but I have a bad habit of sticking through commitments. It was mentally rewarding because I actually did this and it finished with happy fiffers. You have no idea how afraid I was to even submit the OP. >.<

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4510647)
It was great, thanks again and congrats on a job well done! ♥️

Woooooo credits for daaaayssss!!! 🤑💲💰💵💹💸💲🤑
Time to go buy everything from the ffrshop... the sound of receding footsteps is heard, only to be intermittently drowned out by insane, plutomaniacal laughter

-slowly walks away- Thank you~♥ ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcusHawkins (Post 4510648)
Fantastic tournament, I hope to participate in more of these! Fantastic job! And thanks for the credits! They are lovely! :D

I appreciate your kind words. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4510658)
Thanks for hosting; I really enjoyed your creative round structure! Hope to see another tournament from you sometime.

D'awww and I hope you'll participate! The tourney was named this because I just made up some things that seemed quite random and didn't really fit into a theme.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmerz (Post 4510669)
Thanks for hosting AND for being so active during the tournament! I look forward to more in the future.

I really wasn't kidding when I said that I stalk this site a lot...hahaha

Quote:

Originally Posted by ULTIMEGA (Post 4510786)
This was a lot of fun, man. I'd like to talk about co-hosting another one in the future.

I'm glad you had a lot of fun! :) And send me a message (PM or Skype is fine) so we can discuss the possibility of co-hosting...