Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

Gradiant 08-17-2018 12:59 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
It's almost like I think it's bad if people say shit like that with no backing. Could've sworn I said something to that effect earlier too, I don't quite remember. Maybe somebody going through the thread after not being here and making vague posts to look like they're invested might recall what i'm thinking about.

blindreper1179 08-17-2018 01:02 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4641991)
~~~red flag~~~

How is this a red flag? I literally filmed all day today. Fuck off.

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 01:07 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642050)
Oh shit, you took my bait too

I'm not saying you're scummy for taking the bait, I meant it insofar as I wish other people had something to say about it

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 01:08 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4642052)
How is this a red flag? I literally filmed all day today. Fuck off.

I believe you

I just thought it was odd that you announced it to the thread as your first post this game

Gradiant 08-17-2018 01:15 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
You made a post hoping that other people would notice that it was bad?

Celirra 08-17-2018 01:16 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
So blind is that all ye'v got

inDheart 08-17-2018 01:17 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642054)
I'm not saying you're scummy for taking the bait, I meant it insofar as I wish other people had something to say about it

i'm not really sure it begets saying anything, either you follow up or you don't

you were reading forward and usually you develop on thoughts you have when you get done, so i was thinking, let's see what it is when he gets done

Celirra 08-17-2018 01:17 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Also good night

Gradiant 08-17-2018 01:23 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Also watching some HotS tournament thing for the chance to get free cosmetic shit and see all these guys in suits talking so seriously about it is really funny.

inDheart 08-17-2018 01:24 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642051)
It's almost like I think it's bad if people say shit like that with no backing. Could've sworn I said something to that effect earlier too, I don't quite remember. Maybe somebody going through the thread after not being here and making vague posts to look like they're invested might recall what i'm thinking about.

tbf i'm not really sure your prior annoynace would stop him from making that post bc it seems like he missed the opportunity to bait you specifically with it if he's talking about it like he is

blindreper1179 08-17-2018 01:31 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Finally caught up. I've got nothing leaning wise. It's all been shit posting mostly. Quite annoying actually.

the xiz/wv thing was weird
sun is acting weird
dbp not calling out being a detective is bad

yup. Good night.

Gradiant 08-17-2018 01:40 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4642062)
Finally caught up. I've got nothing leaning wise. It's all been shit posting mostly. Quite annoying actually.

the xiz/wv thing was weird
sun is acting weird
dbp not calling out being a detective is bad

yup. Good night.

not really liking this. the top two points were the main stuff going on even though you're saying it's mainly shitposting. And then just super vague stuff like 'weird' does nothing to show us that you're involved, especially when things being 'weird' also does nothing in terms of you have any sort of leans. I'd say that's more annoying actually.

who_cares973 08-17-2018 01:40 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I'm not sure what you're talking about dbp

Gradiant 08-17-2018 01:40 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
hopefully you can decide to make some stuff from all this tomorrow

Gradiant 08-17-2018 01:41 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642061)
tbf i'm not really sure your prior annoynace would stop him from making that post bc it seems like he missed the opportunity to bait you specifically with it if he's talking about it like he is

sorry but the way this is worded is confusing me and i have no idea what you're getting at

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 02:12 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642056)
You made a post hoping that other people would notice that it was bad?

I made that post hoping people would ask about it

but nobody did

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 02:16 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
oh well

I still have scumleans on those two

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 02:17 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4642062)
dbp not calling out being a detective is bad

is this a real read or are you joking?

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 02:50 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4642052)
How is this a red flag? I literally filmed all day today. Fuck off.

what were you filming? :D

Xiz 08-17-2018 03:01 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I got bored tonight and made some water, so you get first eyes on this.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution