Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151828)

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4723795)
This post especially from Raeko was EXACTLY my response to Haku's list. Haku's list basically boils down to "I like everybody who is posting enough so far and I would like to lynch one of the inactives." Which is completely inconsistent with his concerns of accidentally lynching a blue and completely out of place less than halfway through the phase.

this actually hadn't occurred to me. it is a bit out of place, considering his desire to not lynch a blue, yet wanting to lynch someone we know nothing about.

thank you for pointing that out!!!

mellon_collie 04-4-2020 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723776)
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haha! Just kidding guys! We have fun here.

Please welcome me to the party! I’m not inactive, just Australian!

twgMama and Haku are wolfing

EZ game

k I want to make twgMama a thing too

this game is going well so far

mellon_collie 04-4-2020 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723788)
very passionate defence of my time zone ! strange !

Yepp, I am passionate, I have to defend myself against this pretty much every game so I've become a pro over time ~

the sun fan 04-4-2020 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723789)
I swear to god if town just starts townreading sunfan for no reason again

hahahahahahahaha

the sun fan 04-4-2020 05:33 PM

this Tokzic is like vintage Tokzic, which means he's not really like anything I remember recently

I'd default it to town for d0 p easily

TWGma 04-4-2020 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723793)
welcome to my world.

you don't seem to be putting in much effort, i'll give 'em that. that's about all i got on you right now. you're posting, but not with much content.

Friendly reminder that I play D0, and sometimes 1, a little more lax before going more ham later on.

See: practically every game I've ever played.

TWGma 04-4-2020 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4723795)
This post especially from Raeko was EXACTLY my response to Haku's list. Haku's list basically boils down to "I like everybody who is posting enough so far and I would like to lynch one of the inactives." Which is completely inconsistent with his concerns of accidentally lynching a blue and completely out of place less than halfway through the phase.

Shit, this is a really good point too, especially considering the last game when 4 of 5 blues were relatively under the radar until being outed.

This might be the best post I've ever seen from Tokzic in a game of TWG.

roundbox 04-4-2020 05:36 PM

Vote Count

Hakulyte (2)
flashflash account, Bolth mannn

TWGma (1)
fatfuck42

flashflash account (1)
Cold Kitten

mellonxcollie (1)
the sun fan

-----

Unvote:
TWGma

Not Voting:
mellon_collie, Hakulyte, Tokzic

:59 good :00 bad

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4723809)
Friendly reminder that I play D0, and sometimes 1, a little more lax before going more ham later on.

See: practically every game I've ever played.

yes you do. which is why i'm not worried about it -- yet.

mellon_collie 04-4-2020 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4723808)
this Tokzic is like vintage Tokzic, which means he's not really like anything I remember recently

I'd default it to town for d0 p easily

I think I like Tokzic too. The only thing I'm paranoid about is if he came in the thread to drop in and pocket me. He agreed with my post and also townread me but that could just be you know normal behaviour toward a town read so that's probably just paranoia

mellon_collie 04-4-2020 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4723810)
Shit, this is a really good point too, especially considering the last game when 4 of 5 blues were relatively under the radar until being outed.

This might be the best post I've ever seen from Tokzic in a game of TWG.

aww, we gotta get Tokky to play more then, he's usually got pretty good posts when he shows up!!!!

the sun fan 04-4-2020 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4723813)
I think I like Tokzic too. The only thing I'm paranoid about is if he came in the thread to drop in and pocket me. He agreed with my post and also townread me but that could just be you know normal behaviour toward a town read so that's probably just paranoia

he did a lot more than just townread you and I, if that's what you're saying?
when did you feel like he (might've been) pocketing you?

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:44 PM

i'm not convinced haku is a wolf, if only because i have no idea who his partner would be at this point. haku appearing as an overzealous town is almost how i always read him so i'm trying not to focus on that.

haku seems to be trying to lunge and grasp straws for whoever he can, but again, that could just be a town trying to solve, so i'm kind of lost.

my only idea is ffa, and that's based on haku going hard at him, which could be an attempt at a bus.

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 05:48 PM

You don't think Haku is a wolf because it won't help you find his partner? what?

flashflash account 04-4-2020 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723817)
You don't think Haku is a wolf because it won't help you find his partner? what?

they mean nobody seems to be partners with haku
wolves need a partner to be a wolf
therefore haku not a wolf

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 05:50 PM

nah thats bs reasoning. Wolfs need a partner doesn't mean they need to have meaningful interactions with them, especially d0

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723817)

no no, i mean

none of his interactions really point to a partner for me. he seems to be playing his own game, which i don't think he would necessarily do if he had a partner, which he would if he were a wolf.

it's definitely possible he could be a wolf and i just can't see who his partner is yet, because it's d0 and we only have so much to go on, but.

idk. i think i just need to see more before i make up my mind.

i genuinely, at this point, think he's an overzealous town that is annoyed at the heat he's getting.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723819)
nah thats bs reasoning. Wolfs need a partner doesn't mean they need to have meaningful interactions with them, especially d0

no of course they don't NEED to have meaningful interactions with their partner d0, but it's still something to look at.

mellon_collie 04-4-2020 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4723815)
he did a lot more than just townread you and I, if that's what you're saying?
when did you feel like he (might've been) pocketing you?

I didn't say that was all that he did? Just that he agreed with my post and also townread me.

The town read came before the post agreement, so presumably he didn't see my post yet. I think it would make more sense to see a mindmelding post, THEN town read someone rather than the other way around.

The reason it strikes me as pocket-y is because if he's not able to be around much, he can leave me with these fuzzy feelings of agreeing with me and town reading me without much else to go on

fatfuck42 04-4-2020 05:54 PM

Maybe I'm just extra-sensitive because I burned myself last time, but there's no way haku's a wolf in my eyes.