Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

rzr 02-23-2016 07:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

I feel a lot better about DFR now

@yosh, DBP is one of my few town leans, so I'm reluctant to even mention this type of stuff on him at this moment, but when I did that iso the longer I kept scrolling the more it seemed he was trying not to vote for helphelp, but to continue the wagon. I don't think he was a part of it in terms of voting, but it's hard to follow from d1.

Also, SKG has checked in several times and left, as have a few other people. I'd be more inclined to give sinistro a pass today over SKG for that exact reason. Haku, I think, is finding himself in the same position as d1, which I'm almost null on, but have come to see this as a haku town meta

botchi246 02-23-2016 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410035)
Totally missed where you asked that my b. He went from strong scum to now scum lean. If I were to "Fall Again" into the same scenario I would have voted helphelp without question.

Charu? Well, "This Is It" about him:

So there was that 'slip' that someone brought up about charu and his 3 out of 4 wolves remaining thing would could very much so be true, where he actually did slip. However, there have been so many towny things that charu has done to make me "Happy", that he is completely removed him from my lynch pile today. This ranges from him posting literally two pages of actual content, to where he actually changes his stance on the same person considering both sides, which are valid points. It's been a while since I have seen Charu evolve like this in a game in regards to his thought process.

so you are saying that charu has a different playstyle this game? isnt this another redflag? im trying not to tunnel here, but everything charu is catching my attention

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 07:09 PM

All my reads on you are not coming from you, but from tiloco which is one of my Town leans. He posted a few reads that looked very pure/not fabricated and I pmuch agreed with V that he was Town. My opinion on him didn't change up to now that you replaced him and Mikalaz.

I was just happy to see productive posts coming from you because it's like it confirmed to some degree that I was right to consider you Town.

Maybe you're a wolf who 100% fooled me too. That's part of the game. :/
I'm not going to change my view of you regardless of getting voted by you.

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410038)
Also, SKG has checked in several times and left, as have a few other people. I'd be more inclined to give sinistro a pass today over SKG for that exact reason.

Do I look like twitter?

rzr 02-23-2016 07:13 PM

It does bother me now that Charu has left the thread, points towards Xiz

Remember that slip can go both ways. So, Xiz, where do you stand here? It doesn't seem you're on the Charu train yet, got any other leans?

rzr 02-23-2016 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410042)
Do I look like twitter?

You look liike someone who's attempting to coast through the game w/o offering any content, and that is only indicative of one role amigo.

YoshL 02-23-2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410040)
All my reads on you are not coming from you, but from tiloco which is one of my Town leans. He posted a few reads that looked very pure/not fabricated and I pmuch agreed with V that he was Town. My opinion on him didn't change up to now that you replaced him and Mikalaz.

I was just happy to see productive posts coming from you because it's like it confirmed to some degree that I was right to consider you Town.

Maybe you're a wolf who 100% fooled me too. That's part of the game. :/
I'm not going to change my view of you regardless of getting voted by you.

if you didn't understand, i attempted to gauge your response to me sending an attack on you, even though i could have answered the attack.

you deflected and tried to modify your stance which was perfectly fine in the first place.

so it's not the fact really that you're town reading me, or anyone or w/e, but it's that the reaction was one of being kinda scared

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410044)
You look liike someone who's attempting to coast through the game w/o offering any content, and that is only indicative of one role amigo.

So you're saying I don't look like twitter.

Vendetta21 02-23-2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410009)
This is where I'm at after the last few hours, always subject to change

List 1 = my town pile currently
List 2 = my town leans
List 3 = my general suspects
List 4 = inactive and/or suspect (with the exception of Zenith)

Charu
DaBackPack

Hakulyte
Vendetta21
Xiz

reuben_tate
Red Blaster
botchi246
danceflashrevo

_Zenith_
SKG_Scintill
cedolad
Yosh/Mak/tiloco
Sinistrosuede

Wow huge lack of discretion there

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 07:16 PM

Hi friends I bought a bloodhound because finding murderers is like my hobby and stuff?

Vendetta21 02-23-2016 07:16 PM

Rzr will kill practically anyone today, he just wanted it to be public ally known

rzr 02-23-2016 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4410049)
Rzr will kill practically anyone today, he just wanted it to be public ally known

Excuse me bud, I've stated who I want to kill it's Zenith. And behind him botchi. Why don't you catch up first, I've offered more than enough to substantiate every single read I've given

Charu 02-23-2016 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410026)
Charu, there has been a lot to comment on and I don't see you saying much, what's up, friend?

I'm no longer at the library and am back at home have video games distract me.

Dis is why

thesunfan 02-23-2016 07:18 PM

AragakiAyase is replacing _Zenith_ effective as of now

Charu 02-23-2016 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410037)
hasn't it also been a while since charu has been on a scum team

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What are you talking about? I'm a wolf, as I declared in the beginning, NERD!!!

Charu 02-23-2016 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4410054)
AragakiAyase is replacing _Zenith_ effective as of now

. . .

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 07:20 PM

Hi AragakiAyase

Charu 02-23-2016 07:20 PM

Try not to read that Charu, oh my god, PLEASE ignore that

rzr 02-23-2016 07:20 PM

Also V, I don't suspect you, and I certainly aren't here to blindly toss votes around. I don't want to butt heads with you, but don't call out the credibility of my work when it's all solidly grounded

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 07:20 PM

so

I'm not going to be rereading

I'm not going to be looking at previous nightkills

deal with it

although I have one read for you (from what little I've paid attention to this game)

I think charu's town