Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 12:24 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

I feel he just didn't wanna put effort in tonight anyway and that was just a cop out, oh well can't win em all

I suppose I don't have much else to contribute until I can talk to storn

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:27 AM

More like stop tunneling on storn until he comes here and look at what's already around you.

It's a waste to wait and do nothing.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:28 AM

I guess I should give up for tonight and go sleep.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 12:30 AM

Yea but the other world is deciding between AA/DBP, it doesn't feel right but I don't think xiz is a wolf, you/RB/fonti are for sure not wolves so my remaining pool is small anyway. DBP has post count going for him and I like AAs latest posts, so we can vote storn and hope for the best or maybe SK hunt on fonti like you want. If wrong on fonti id feel bad cuz her posts are great, but I definitely share your sentiments

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:42 AM

DBP/Xiz are Town in my world.
AA is a clever smartass and I'll never trust him until the very end. #Village Idiot guts #YoshL was right #Zenith #Haku's Tunnel
fonti is my only SK lead in the entire game. If she's not the SK, we're fucked. (like seriously, I can't even picture another SK in this game.)
RB is IC. (thank god, he was scum to me, im happy this happened)
You're mostly likely Town.
I'm the Medic.

I want to confirm if I'm right on SK and hopefully pray that storn finally say hello in the next 72 hours instead of in the next 24 hours because I'm not confident on his level of activity.

Please let me create that bigger timeframe because I feel like it's going to be needed.

Of course, no one will want to do a leap of faith on fonti because you're all centered on hunting wolves, but I feel like it's a much safer wagon because we get confirmation and we can ALL focus on finishing the Mafia part after.

Will, you sponge me on that? Now that's forever going to be a problem.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 12:44 AM

I said I shared your sentiments and am definitely considering it as well. We'll see how tomorrow goes, good night!

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 11:28 AM

Welcome to tomorrow, where nothing happens.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 11:31 AM

how exciting!

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 11:31 AM

I must save the world from a terrible fate...

..or at least postpone the inevitable.

What should I do.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 11:37 AM

go reread the thread from the very beginning obv

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 11:49 AM

I've read the entire thread at least 4 times. My calls are as lock clear as it will get, but I have no idea how to gain traction to make them work because they're involving players who knows how to argue back and lower agro on them. If I had a weakness, I would say that it's my inability to get people to vote against the better players. It's just a massive leap of faith, especially in a game like this and I feel like no one is willing to take it.

We've been just massacring the inactives since last phase and I feel like it was for the worse. I regret lynching SKG_Scintill and I'm mad that reuben_tate didn't post. I feel like I've just thrown away Town lives for no reason. I'm afraid storn will be the same. I want to believe he's just another lazy VT and that it's why he's not doing anything. Like damn, I almost got Red Blaster lynched for no reason in two KitB. That's terrible.

I really want an active player to get lynched because I know one of them has 100% to be a Mafia or the SK.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 11:50 AM

Storn will have to be resolved tho, but I'd rather leave him for tomorrow.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:05 PM

So, to me everything is forced here.

1.) We vote fonti and confirm if SK by checking night actions tonight.
2.) Tomorrow we solve the AA vs Storn situation (both could be Mafia actually)
3.) If AA was a miss, the lynch Storn after. If Storn was a miss, we lynch AA after.

If the game is not over after that, I give up and got outplayed.

That's the schedule I'm trying to make happen.

I feel like I'm playing against a machine with AA who do calls with cold calculations and I've been unable to gain trust on him to get him back to Town. It's like I'm fighting someone who's extremely good at writing content, but incredibly sketchy at being consistent with intents and it's pissing me off because I can't talk back in terms of content, but I feel like I'm right and can't express it properly. tl;dr: your content feels right, but your posts/intents don't feel genuine to me and this has been a consistent trend for you the entire game.

As for fonti/V, I could be wrong, but I want to believe this is the highest possible chance of a SK hit. If she's not the SK, we will most likely lose before finding the real SK. I really want to confirm this today if it can be done.

thesunfan 03-1-2016 12:09 PM

Vote Count

Votes from post 2718 to post 3173
Night in 9:51:15

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- j-rodd123 -- Xiz (46)
  • 1 -- fontisian -- storn42 (1)
  • 1 -- storn42 -- fontisian (69)
  • 1 -- unvote -- AragakiAyase (90)
  • 3 -- not voting -- DaBackpack (71), j-rodd123 (44), Red Blaster (40)
  • 1 -- Error -- Hakulyte (94)

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:11 PM

So, according to my own schedule..

fontisian

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412780)
I feel like I'm playing against a machine with AA who do calls with cold calculations and I've been unable to gain trust on him to get him back to Town. It's like I'm fighting someone who's extremely good at writing content, but incredibly sketchy at being consistent with intents and it's pissing me off because I can't talk back in terms of content, but I feel like I'm right and can't express it properly. tl;dr: your content feels right, but your posts/intents don't feel genuine to me and this has been a consistent trend for you the entire game.

to quote sunfan: this is a good read but it's wrong

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:30 PM

You can also do reverse meta with me.

Try to think at who would "not kill me in the night phase" because they're confident I will not accuse them of being the Mafia or SK and that even if I do, they will get away with it by outplaying me.

V and AA are pretty high on that list.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 12:30 PM

also if you could point me to examples of where you think my intentions are inconsistent then maybe I could resolve them for you

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412787)
to quote sunfan: this is a good read but it's wrong

Well, that's an answer that fits perfectly what I mean by having good content but sketchy intents.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412788)
You can also do reverse meta with me.

Try to think at who would "not kill me in the night phase" because they're confident I will not accuse them of being the Mafia or SK and that even if I do, they will get away with it by outplaying me.

V and AA are pretty high on that list.

if you want to go that route, do you think I would kill charu? I want to see your answer first otherwise people will say "oh he's WIFOMing it"