Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151828)

flashflash account 04-5-2020 04:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
All that matters is he interpreted it as a softclaim, which he made very obvious

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 04:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724710)
i just can't get past this. it was directed only at sunfan and we weren't supposed to take it as a soft claim, yet you keep saying you think sunfan is now wolfy because he didn't believe your softclaim...................


i hate this

Do you want FFA to claim or something ?

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 04:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Raeko, do you think twgma/ffa could be a possibility?

mellon_collie 04-5-2020 04:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4724714)
Raeko, do you think twgma/ffa could be a possibility?

yupp, it would be my next thought if you are town

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 04:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4724713)
Do you want FFA to claim or something ?

not if he's actually a PR but i'm not convinced that he is

he was in a KitB yesterday. you'd think if he was actually a PR, he'd have claimed.

do YOU think he's a pr?

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 04:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4724715)
yupp, it would be my next thought if you are town

But not sunfan/twgma?

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 04:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724716)
not if he's actually a PR but i'm not convinced that he is

he was in a KitB yesterday. you'd think if he was actually a PR, he'd have claimed.

do YOU think he's a pr?

It's more like; if it's a wolf baiting and using this to setup a CC next phase.

Well, yeah.

the sun fan 04-5-2020 04:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4724708)
alright so everyone who is clear, just state in thread

I'm clear I promise I mean it

how did we not think of this strategy before

haku was all over it yesterday

TWGma 04-5-2020 04:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Alright, re-reading thread now.

mellon_collie 04-5-2020 04:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4724717)
But not sunfan/twgma?

sunfan/twgma could be a thing but I'm more confident about FFA so I'd pair him with both you and twgma before sunfan

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 04:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4724718)
Well, yeah.

why?

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 04:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724722)
why?

FFA has been pushing pmuch everything randomly.

He's getting a lot of people who are interested to vote him.

Claiming PR would drastically open up the game differently.

If no claims happen and town mislynch then you have this tinfoil of "did FFA prepare this as wolf or town PR?"

VT is possible too, but idk for that either.

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 04:41 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4724724)
FFA has been pushing pmuch everything randomly.

He's getting a lot of people who are interested to vote him.

Claiming PR would drastically open up the game differently.

If no claims happen and town mislynch then you have this tinfoil of "did FFA prepare this as wolf or town PR?"

VT is possible too, but idk for that either.

okay...... do you have any opinions on who should be lynched today aside from sunfan

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 04:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4724721)
sunfan/twgma could be a thing but I'm more confident about FFA so I'd pair him with both you and twgma before sunfan

I know you've had trouble reading me, but I promise you I'm town too. I agree that sunfan/ffa doesn't make too much sense, and I think twgma/ffa would be weird since twgma putting himself in a KITB with his partner doesn't make too much sense either. I promise promise promise I'm town, which is why I don't think it's ffa.

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 04:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724725)
okay...... do you have any opinions on who should be lynched today aside from sunfan

TWGma/Sunfan is like the perfect wolf team for this game from reading isos.

Everything they says make sense, but no one seems to be interested to evaluate them. It's like the perfect balance. They don't need to solve too much either and can keep brushing off things apparently.

I feel like TWGma town would have been more interested to look up why he's getting voted instead of staying semi UTR.

Sunfan is here and said things that makes sense, but it didn't really help me solve much. It's been mostly mechanical common sense.

flashflash account 04-5-2020 04:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Is that a soft

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 04:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4724726)
I know you've had trouble reading me, but I promise you I'm town too. I agree that sunfan/ffa doesn't make too much sense, and I think twgma/ffa would be weird since twgma putting himself in a KITB with his partner doesn't make too much sense either. I promise promise promise I'm town, which is why I don't think it's ffa.

so you're pretty confident that it's twgma/sunfan?

TWGma 04-5-2020 04:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4724727)
I feel like TWGma town would have been more interested to look up why he's getting voted instead of staying semi UTR.

What was it you said about me? I have too much dignity as a town to defned myself D0? You're flopping on that now?

Also, I did prod Plop as to why he's voting for me this time around so this is just wrong.

TWGma 04-5-2020 04:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Back to reading.

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 04:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724728)
Is that a soft

Me? No.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution