Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151828)

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 04:57 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723718)
It's more like "here's my work in progress, I understand the game is not solved yet".

I don't know why it gets read at face value as if the phase was ending in 5 min and it was the final stance.

because it's all we have to go on. it's assumed if you're posting something in thread, that you think it's important enough for others to read.

i have a read list that i haven't posted yet in notepad specifically so that i don't get called out for posting something that i'm not ready to have people read. it's not finished, it's too early in the game to have a decent reads list.

everything you post gets looked at whether you want it to or not. including posts that say "don't read" above them. if it's not getting looked at when you post it, it WILL get looked at eventually by someone. that's the nature of the game.

the sun fan 04-4-2020 04:59 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723716)
so do i, but it's worth noting

I guess I don't really get the point of voting at the time, since its already going to be noted
you could talk about it lataer or something

Hakulyte 04-4-2020 05:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723719)
because it's all we have to go on. it's assumed if you're posting something in thread, that you think it's important enough for others to read.

i have a read list that i haven't posted yet in notepad specifically so that i don't get called out for posting something that i'm not ready to have people read. it's not finished, it's too early in the game to have a decent reads list.

everything you post gets looked at whether you want it to or not. including posts that say "don't read" above them. if it's not getting looked at when you post it, it WILL get looked at eventually by someone. that's the nature of the game.

I think posting a work in progress is an excellent way to help others understand your game progression and ultimately read you properly.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
mostly because i wanted to move my joke vote off you somewhere i thought it would do more good. i guess i could've just unvoted and left it, but i didn't and well... yeah. vote's already there, and it's where i feel most comfortable having it for now.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723721)
I think posting a work in progress is an excellent way to help others understand your game progression and ultimately read you properly.

i mean, that's fine and all, but you have to realize that not everyone is going to read it that way. again, it's the nature of the game.

if you're posting something, all we can do is take it at face value. obviously, you thought it was important enough to put in thread, so you have to be prepared for the reactions you're going to get, regardless of whether you expected them or not.

fwiw, you seem town to me right now because of all the effort you're putting in, but you can't expect everyone else to play the same way you do.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:04 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4723720)
I guess I don't really get the point of voting at the time, since its already going to be noted
you could talk about it lataer or something

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723722)
mostly because i wanted to move my joke vote off you somewhere i thought it would do more good. i guess i could've just unvoted and left it, but i didn't and well... yeah. vote's already there, and it's where i feel most comfortable having it for now.

these two posts go together.

mellon_collie 04-4-2020 05:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723718)
It's more like "here's my work in progress, I understand the game is not solved yet".

I don't know why it gets read at face value as if the phase was ending in 5 min and it was the final stance.

I get that it's a work in progress, but it just doesn't seem like a very original list. it seems like the most basic thing you could have written to point at and say "see, I've been playing and solving"

the sun fan 04-4-2020 05:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723724)
these two posts go together.

yeah, I got it

mellon_collie 04-4-2020 05:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I'm getting generally towny vibes from Cold Kitten, I like the post where she compiled everyone's responses together it just seems like something a townie would do to compare/contrast people's answers and have them organized. And she just has a high post count and interactions with many people so probably not the best choice for today

Nobody has stuck out to me otherwise, either as towny or wolfy.

the sun fan 04-4-2020 05:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I'm having a hard time thinking anyone leans one way or another this early on
kinda makes me think of the last time that was the case

the sun fan 04-4-2020 05:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4723727)
I'm getting generally towny vibes from Cold Kitten, I like the post where she compiled everyone's responses together it just seems like something a townie would do to compare/contrast people's answers and have them organized. And she just has a high post count and interactions with many people so probably not the best choice for today

Nobody has stuck out to me otherwise, either as towny or wolfy.

ok well i like this post

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4723728)
I'm having a hard time thinking anyone leans one way or another this early on
kinda makes me think of the last time that was the case

what was the last time that was the case?

the sun fan 04-4-2020 05:29 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723731)
what was the last time that was the case?










ffa was a wolf

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4723732)









ffa was a wolf

yknow

i was gonna suffer and click through all that, but it was way easier to just quote it to find out lmfao

well if that's the case then i'm on the right track. only time may tell

Tokzic 04-4-2020 05:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
so i made a terrible mistake joining this game because i somehow missed that it is a turbo and i am wayyyyy too busy to do 12 hour days this week T_T

but as long as i'm here i'm going to take my best stab at coldreading a woof from the hip

here we go

the sun fan 04-4-2020 05:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4723734)
so i made a terrible mistake joining this game because i somehow missed that it is a turbo and i am wayyyyy too busy to do 12 hour days this week T_T

but as long as i'm here i'm going to take my best stab at coldreading a woof from the hip

here we go

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4723734)
so i made a terrible mistake joining this game because i somehow missed that it is a turbo and i am wayyyyy too busy to do 12 hour days this week T_T

but as long as i'm here i'm going to take my best stab at coldreading a woof from the hip

here we go


mellon_collie 04-4-2020 05:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
HELLO TOKZIC! welcome to the game

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723736)

*this is not a serious read*

Tokzic 04-4-2020 05:48 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4723575)
Gut says twgma out of everyone who's posted so far.

Same.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723578)
Stop that please. Calm the down. Look for townies first or share thoughts about potential townies.

This response is way out of scope.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution