Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Roast the person above you (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152824)

XelNya 05-26-2021 12:36 PM

Re: Roast the person above you

Quote:

Originally Posted by katanaeyegaming (Post 4761711)
Person above me was banned for being a piece of shit.

In a community known for being super laid back and lax.

nothing more needs to be said

The fuck do you smoke that makes you think this community is known for being "lax" or "laid back" I need some of that, I might be able to have a good time for once. You're either delusional, or don't realize that nature of the community is surface deep on a charitable day.

Though admittedly, I don't know what that person was banned for, and have been curious.

Also your name has "gaming" in it, cringe.

katanaeyegaming 05-26-2021 12:42 PM

You just decide to be hostile. Either your ego is larger than your brain or you piss on your already dug grave.

My name has gaming in it yes but "cringe" isn't an insult you should use after making that comment.

WTF is a Xelnya? It sounds like something a 5 year old would call themselves after taking a shit while high on acid.

EppuJoloZ 05-26-2021 12:56 PM

Reading that post and really analysing your name makes me want to put a katana into my eye

katanaeyegaming 05-26-2021 01:11 PM

The finnish language looks like it was written by a mental patient.

I can pick up most things given time but trying to learn finnish has made me come close to having a brain aneurysm

aperson 05-26-2021 01:15 PM

you have a complete inability to stop posting

katanaeyegaming 05-26-2021 01:18 PM

You have the ability of being here since the month and year I was born.

and have way more posts than I do.

NO LIFER.

XelNya 05-27-2021 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katanaeyegaming (Post 4761719)
You just decide to be hostile. Either your ego is larger than your brain or you piss on your already dug grave.

My name has gaming in it yes but "cringe" isn't an insult you should use after making that comment.

WTF is a Xelnya? It sounds like something a 5 year old would call themselves after taking a shit while high on acid.

Assuming your profile join date is accurate, you literally haven’t been around long enough to stand a chance in a genuine discussion about the community. It’s a roast thread where I genuinely don’t know enough about you, to diss you, so I roasted what I could - which is your take on the community - something I do know a lot about. I’ve been here for 15 years, and that number will go up until the rules are broken to get rid of me. (Which I strongly suspect may happen shortly.)

But yes, me calling your name cringe is unwarranted, and was a tad too, how do folks put it these days, rude behavior towards another fellow user. And for that I offer you an apology. That I don’t actually mean.

I will now graciously await every chance to clip me here to be taken.

Also this post still follows the thread rules. Proceed to kneel while drinking your copium.

Btw the fuck is a katawhatever your name is?

Wiosna 05-27-2021 09:48 AM

man that bloom into you profile really doesn't fit you

Skayles 05-27-2021 12:22 PM

you could have chosen to do actually productive things, but instead you decide to roast xelnya.

cope better.

Funnygurl555 05-27-2021 12:30 PM

imagine having a vocaloid avatar in 2021 i can't LMAO

Dynam0 05-27-2021 01:41 PM

hey look everybody it's eaman the semen demon

Fyter 05-27-2021 02:28 PM

Wow, what a bad attempt at a roast. Unsurprising, coming from someone with a Carl Wheezer profile picture. What did you use to edit the picture anyway, MS Paint? I can just SMELL how bad that edit is.

EppuJoloZ 05-27-2021 03:12 PM

You're saying that while literally having an MS Paint profile picture.

Funnygurl555 05-27-2021 04:54 PM

XelNya 05-27-2021 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4761770)

555 is the amount of rewrites you probably took to come up with the vapid shit you just plastered on my screen

-paexaea- 05-27-2021 10:40 PM

I don't know if "the Oscar the Grouch of FFR" is an apt description of you, Xel, based on very little interaction knowledge that I can remember of you, but it seems to be pretty accurate.

inb4 what does your name even mean, get a new joke you fucking nimrods LOL

gold stinger 05-27-2021 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4761779)
555 is the amount of rewrites you probably took to come up with the vapid shit you just plastered on my screen

long write so someone ninja'd the spot but here u go

The files that you send to me in batch are so horrendous at times, that I perform a proverbial eyeroll whenever I visually perceive your name next to a file in batch.

The visceral reaction that comes with visually perceiving your file in my sets gets so terrible at times, that I use tactical conditional queues just so you don't get angry and inscribe yet another 6 page thesis verbalization about how the trending history of the past 4 years of judging files have culminated to the point of preventing specifically you, from getting your post-mortem depressionalistic files that couldn't stand on two legs against most other files, into the game.

Sometimes, during the worst of it, I contemplate how your mother was able to shit out a human whose standards and perceived expectation of those around you warp to the point of complete disregard for anyone but yourself, and also managed to roll constant critical failures to the construction of your genome that culminated to what others would call 'your shitty attitude'.

I had express permission from XN to roast them this hard, so here you go. I'm going to continue adhering to double the social distancing guidelines in regards to how near I am to your posts, because let's be real. Reading them at points gives me nearly the same visceral reaction to that of seeing your posts in batch, close to the sensation of vertigo where I feel like throwing up.

XelNya 05-27-2021 11:00 PM

ok I'm gonna break the rules for this but

Quote:

Originally Posted by -paexaea- (Post 4761780)
I don't know if "the Oscar the Grouch of FFR" is an apt description of you, Xel, based on very little interaction knowledge that I can remember of you, but it seems to be pretty accurate.

hahahahahahahahahaha you're being kind, I appreciate it

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4761781)
long write so someone ninja'd the spot but here u go

The files that you send to me in batch are so horrendous at times, that I perform a proverbial eyeroll whenever I visually perceive your name next to a file in batch.

The visceral reaction that comes with visually perceiving your file in my sets gets so terrible at times, that I use tactical conditional queues just so you don't get angry and inscribe yet another 6 page thesis verbalization about how the trending history of the past 4 years of judging files have culminated to the point of preventing specifically you, from getting your post-mortem depressionalistic files that couldn't stand on two legs against most other files, into the game.

Sometimes, during the worst of it, I contemplate how your mother was able to shit out a human whose standards and perceived expectation of those around you warp to the point of complete disregard for anyone but yourself, and also managed to roll constant critical failures to the construction of your genome that culminated to what others would call 'your shitty attitude'.

I had express permission from XN to roast them this hard, so here you go. I'm going to continue adhering to double the social distancing guidelines in regards to how near I am to your posts, because let's be real. Reading them at points gives me nearly the same visceral reaction to that of seeing your posts in batch, close to the sensation of vertigo where I feel like throwing up.

Also stating publicly that I did indeed ask for this, and:

FUCK that was good.

Dynam0 05-28-2021 07:57 AM

lmfao goldstinger that was the best one yet!

hopefully more people give this a shot, it takes courage to live and die by the sword

Dynam0 05-28-2021 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 4761786)
lmfao goldstinger that was the best one yet!

hopefully more people give this a shot, it takes courage to live and die by the sword

dude you're how old still browsing forums frequented by teens with social issues wtf is wrong with you