Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

star-crossed 05-23-2018 06:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620811)
Ohhh
I see what you meant kinda

Roundbox worrying that if he was gung ho for Curry, it was like he knew too much supporting that

I think its a bit of a stretch but not impossible, and explains the panic with trying to get InD on board with him, though I think if that was the case he would've not just waited until the very last second

Yeah, that is basically what I was trying to say. Just because the theory of Curry being town seemed so sudden, and his reasoning for it relied on round himself not having a vest. However, I am not sure it is worth the risk really, because he as sk only needs one more lynch besides himself to win.

roundbox 05-23-2018 06:25 PM

the problem with looking at my KITB vote is that I had a chance to swap onto curry and rice to vote him, instead of putting my own head into the guillotine. I made like what, 3 posts after I saw ind's vote? why the hell would I do that if I had a whole 3p game to lose? yes, I get this is wifom, but get real

Olimar12345 05-23-2018 06:27 PM

I mean tbh, who would do that? You’d be up for an insta next phase after a performance like that.

star-crossed 05-23-2018 06:29 PM

I feel like olimar is mainly poking and prodding only at things that have just happened recently. I am....not really convinced people will play that much differently, in this situation, no matter the role, because every individual loses when they get hanged, and there is not that good of reasoning against anybody. If it should be obvious to me who is the sk from today, it is not to me anyway.

star-crossed 05-23-2018 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4620820)
I mean tbh, who would do that? You’d be up for an insta next phase after a performance like that.

Sorry, what do you mean by this?

Olimar12345 05-23-2018 06:35 PM

To clarify (for star):

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620819)
the problem with looking at my KITB vote is that I had a chance to swap onto curry and rice to vote him, instead of putting my own head into the guillotine. I made like what, 3 posts after I saw ind's vote? why the hell would I do that if I had a whole 3p game to lose? yes, I get this is wifom, but get real

If you had changed your vote in that minute you had left in order to avoid death, I would think that would be a huge consideration for the next phase’s lynch. Firing at the last second is already a shady thing to do.

star-crossed 05-23-2018 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4620820)

I...don't even know where to begin with this statement. I mean, I know you know that town would have been in a really dicey position if any town had been hanged yesterday, since that is a reason you gave to defend yourself.

I do not get at all why you are including these over the top italics when refuting a statement you have so little idea of the context about. It does not seem genuine to me.

Plus this is really easy for you to say when you haven't voted anybody for the entire game.

star-crossed 05-23-2018 07:31 PM

Olimar

Because the people that knew him best both said he was likely SK.

Because I think round had more reason to vote to save himself as an SK than as a town at the end of Day 3.

Because I do not get where the kill went on N2 in particular if Cel is SK.

Because I believe I spoke too soon in saying the conversations going on did not mean much for people's role, because I really sus olimar's line of thinking in #1343 and #1346. Him claiming to be feeling that strongly about how people have voted, does not fit with the fact that that is not something he has looked at at all in this game.

Because he barely gave leans until there were no more mafia left, and his manner of giving them lately to me does not really fit with his claim on D0 that he doesn't know where to start with giving them on people he does not know.

Because I will not pass out this time without having a vote placed.

Celirra 05-23-2018 07:44 PM

Can I know where roundbox and olimar are at?

Celirra 05-23-2018 07:44 PM

Don't vote though just bold or say it

Olimar12345 05-23-2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620825)
I...don't even know where to begin with this statement. I mean, I know you know that town would have been in a really dicey position if any town had been hanged yesterday, since that is a reason you gave to defend yourself.

I do not get at all why you are including these over the top italics when refuting a statement you have so little idea of the context about. It does not seem genuine to me.

Plus this is really easy for you to say when you haven't voted anybody for the entire game.

Ffs he said he thought curry was misguided town. Who would turn around and vote off someone they thought was town like that? What would have happened if he had flipped green? I am capable of reading believe it or not.

Comments are in bold:
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620828)
Olimar

Because the people that knew him best both said he was likely SK.
This point is invalid because 1 Noc is bad and 2 both Noc and curry were wolves. I shouldn’t have to spell it out for you that wolves want humans to kill humans.
Because I think round had more reason to vote to save himself as an SK than as a town at the end of Day 3.
I addressed this above.
Because I do not get where the kill went on N2 in particular if Cel is SK.
And his is my doing...how? Ignoring inactivity (from all parties) it’s entirely plausible that a shield was hit or a target was doubled. Knowing where the kill went doesn’t help us anyway.
Because I believe I spoke too soon in saying the conversations going on did not mean much for people's role, because I really sus olimar's line of thinking in #1343 and #1346. Him claiming to be feeling that strongly about how people have voted, does not fit with the fact that that is not something he has looked at at all in this game.
Again, see above.
Because he barely gave leans until there were no more mafia left, and his manner of giving them lately to me does not really fit with his claim on D0 that he doesn't know where to start with giving them on people he does not know.
Um for starters there are no wolves left, so leans will be thin. The difference between d0 and now is huge, big points being that here are a lot less players left, there have been more posts, votes, etc. made to read, the list goes on.
Because I will not pass out this time without having a vote placed.
Debatable.

I’m still thinking about he possibility of Celira. Round, care to weigh in on my post about them?

Celirra 05-23-2018 08:01 PM

I'm still waiting for the fruits of olimar's supposed reading of the thread

star-crossed 05-23-2018 08:03 PM

You are ignoring so much other contezt. Curry had voted round HOURS before anybody else voted. It is also not really a surprise from inD's overall reads on the game (from D2 onward) that he ended up voting for Curry as the most likely mafia, with two minutes left. The only unusual aspect of the situation really, was that neither Cel nor I voted. But round had spent a large portion of the day arguing that Curry was the most likely mafia, so turning around and arguing Curry was a town, was actually harmful to rb's short-term survival.

Olimar12345 05-23-2018 08:04 PM

I guess we have to since your “fruits” of reading the thread is about to cost us the game.

star-crossed 05-23-2018 08:10 PM

I do not really get what kind of gobshite you think I am, with your point by point responses. It is very tilting. Of course some of the theories in that post are not "your doing" directly. But part of why I am voting you, is by process of elimination.

I also already addressed why I think each scenario of the missing N2 kill does not make much sense for me with Cel as an SK in another post, or seems less likely relative to what others may have done. But I think I am more willing to consider being wrong on that, than being wrong on round at this point. After many hours of thought, I am fairly set on olimar as more sus than round. If you have more of a case to make I would certainly listen.

Olimar12345 05-23-2018 08:14 PM

Eh I’ve lost interest. Kill me if you want, idgaf anymore.

star-crossed 05-23-2018 08:15 PM

It is also worth noting that the SK is an enemy of the mafia team as well, and I do not think they have much reason to lie about who they sus as being SK in the majority of cases. It is an avenue for them to actually figure things out in an honest way. It is basically by this logic that I decided olimar was not likely to be on ffa's mafia team.

star-crossed 05-23-2018 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4620839)
Eh I’ve lost interest. Kill me if you want, idgaf anymore.

Is this an admission that you are sk?

Olimar12345 05-23-2018 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620841)
Is this an admission that you are sk?

No, it’s a “fuck you” do the dense-ass human team.

roundbox 05-23-2018 08:23 PM

I was preparing dinner
I'm willing to remove all suspicions I have from celery based off of his more recent post and just the fact that he missed last eod, lmao