Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

roundbox 05-22-2018 09:41 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

I've been busy all day packing and cleaning for AN stuff, sorry

Olimar12345 05-22-2018 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620733)
And you've hardly responded to anything all game

Feels bad doesn't it?

Don’t be a bitch. Being afk =/= actively not replying. You avoiding my message that addresses your potentially “throw me under the bus” comment is starting to smell like 3P trying to set up my death for their gain.

Celirra 05-22-2018 10:52 PM

So yeah here's me setting up olimar now:

I would consider it a common target for a scum/3p/etc to stick to solely one person for the game, and also another one to be solely reactive and impartial to anything that occurs. I think olimar is doing all of those things; the inconsistency really is that he was on star briefly last day phase and now suddenly shifts to me when he realizes that ship sailed. If you notice most of what he has said has been about either 3p or me, and almost always not about the game as a whole.

You can say I'm being a bitch all you want, but if you're town here I would say your inactivity and poor play made us lose what otherwise was a strong start to a game with how fast we got the wolves (despite losing our pr's)

Celirra 05-22-2018 10:54 PM

You can use your afk'ness as an excuse all you want, just like how a truck driver can use his itchy toe as an excuse for running over a streetlight. The excuse is dumb and the streetlight is still dead regardless of the excuse.

Celirra 05-22-2018 11:03 PM

Oh look he poofed again

Celirra 05-22-2018 11:03 PM

Goodnight

Olimar12345 05-22-2018 11:36 PM

I think I’ll just no longer respond to you until you either quit being a whiny little bitch or you respond to my post. Whichever comes first.

roundbox 05-23-2018 12:23 AM

I wish I had the energy to play this

star-crossed 05-23-2018 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620360)
fuck off
if you're legitimately town here I hope you savour your loss because of your pretentiousness

Um......now that I think about this more, "your" loss implies it would not also be rb's loss. o_o

star-crossed 05-23-2018 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620740)
you must also understand why it's valuable to town, if you are town, to have actual solidified opinions

Yes, I think it would be great if I had solidified opinions.

It might make more sense for you to criticize me about it if you had given solidified ones yourself, though.

Celirra 05-23-2018 06:01 AM

Expressing intent to vote olimar

blindreper1179 05-23-2018 06:02 AM

I did not state it, phase ends tonight at 12 am server time.

star-crossed 05-23-2018 06:13 AM

My list randomizer is saying that rb is the sk. I am unsure in his ideas about how the NKs have happened, and I feel they may have been to displace blame. I am concerned that his play at the end of the third day risking his life, was due to him hitting Curry's vest, or worrying that people would think Curry hit his (considering his reason for defending Curry, was mainly based on the idea rb himself did not have a vest). I also think he could have been a good choice for the mafia to block on N2 especially.

I may change my mind, but this is my starting point.

star-crossed 05-23-2018 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4620754)
Don’t be a bitch. Being afk =/= actively not replying. You avoiding my message that addresses your potentially “throw me under the bus” comment is starting to smell like 3P trying to set up my death for their gain.

I wrote a long message about you and you did not respond to it either. Would it get your attention better if I started cussing you out as well?

Celirra 05-23-2018 06:51 AM

Hey star is it safe to assume you won't be around for eod because of time zone differences?

I see where you're coming from but I think roundbox is a miss especially with light of recent developments

I'm off work at 4 server so if you can hang in till like 5 or 6 server at least I'd appreciate it so I can sway you to olimar

star-crossed 05-23-2018 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620775)
Hey star is it safe to assume you won't be around for eod because of time zone differences?

I see where you're coming from but I think roundbox is a miss especially with light of recent developments

I'm off work at 4 server so if you can hang in till like 5 or 6 server at least I'd appreciate it so I can sway you to olimar

Yes, I should be here until around 6PM server time. Possibly longer but not necessarily

Olimar12345 05-23-2018 08:54 AM

Eh, fuck it. If we lose it’s not going to be because I was too stubborn.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620755)
I would consider it a common target for a scum/3p/etc to stick to solely one person for the game, and also another one to be solely reactive and impartial to anything that occurs. I think olimar is doing all of those things; the inconsistency really is that he was on star briefly last day phase and now suddenly shifts to me when he realizes that ship sailed. If you notice most of what he has said has been about either 3p or me, and almost always not about the game as a whole.

You’ll need to elaborate here if you want me to respond to this adequately. Who, pray tell, is this one person I’ve stuck with this game? Because, literally being the person you’re saying did this, I cannot recall this event. As for being “reactive” and “impartial,” I assume you’re referring to instances when I was just physically not here, because as of late that is not the case. However, having a list containing more than two items does allow you to use the phrase “all of these things,” which makes things sound super bad.

As for the “inconsistency of star,” you have blown that completely out of proportion. The post in which you’re referring to was a tiny list of what I thought about three recent posts and was in no way a 3P-labeler. I also had no “shift” on you until this post, and you could have prevented it by clearing up the confusion about the post in question but instead used it as an opportunity to set up a target. I’m suspecting that I have been kept alive just for the purpose of this kill, thinking back to the day1 stuff.

Olimar12345 05-23-2018 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620722)
So...Olimar was told before this that the SK wins when "everyone dies" meaning that there is only one other person left, but still seemed to be under the impression on D0 that they won when another team won, since he asked about this. (This idea sounds like the Survivor role in Town of Salem, which can have vests at least, so it is kind of understandable to me...but the Survivor does not get to kill anybody). Because no one on the page the quote is from actually answered this part of his question, I can actually buy that this did not get cleared up for him fully.

I think that if he was the third party and really was that confused about it, he may have just admitted it to everybody, because in his mind the mafia should be focusing on the town, while the town should be focusing on the mafia. So it could help him make it to the end if he was honest about it, if he really was confused. I also still think it would really be weird for him to not ask blind how he is supposed to win if he is SK, since my understanding is that the SK had to choose between two powers before the game started. That is what I would do, at least, if I was confused.

The problem is though, that he did not actually really do anything to try to hang mafia on Days 0 to 3, besides saying he agreed with my lean on rb as a mafia and wanted to vote him (on D1). Which basically fits with somebody who thinks they win regardless of whether mafia or town die. His other statements that were not in defense of himself or asking people to give him a summary, were related to saying everybody he knows best seemed like a town (on D0)...which could be how he really felt, but I think it would be beneficial to him especially as an sk to get on their good sides.

Nowhere are the win conditions made clear by the host. Typically on NSM the host will put in the op “humans win when all wolves are dead. Wolves win... etc.” so I was left to assume that the game ends when the first victory is made. What’s different here (for me, at least) is that the human and wolf victory conditions include the death of the 3P.

You’re absolutely right about the question posting. As a 3P it would be really dumb to not just ask the host while talking to them about the role setup. I asked publically because I thought that would be able to answer it like in one post for me. Now look where we are =__=

Yeah, without going into too much irl details, it was hard to come home after long days and want to read 20 pages of a game. Trying not to play the excuse game but literally that’s all there is to it. I was just tired a lot :/ (school’s out for the summer though, so I am free now).

Olimar12345 05-23-2018 03:35 PM

Boy, am I really getting a taste of my own medicine here. Only difference here is that now is when it really matters since the game will end in 8-ish hours...

Anyone here?

Olimar12345 05-23-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620763)
I wish I had the energy to play this

Really? It has to require much less effort to play now, since there are only four of us and the game ends soon... Can't push through?