Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Celirra 05-19-2018 04:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

You could at least pretend to give a shit lol

star-crossed 05-19-2018 04:30 PM

This is making my head hurt a lot.

I think that Haku (who sused Curry) makes a lot of sense as the mafia team's kill on the first night. Because Curry admitted to be planning to hang Manti D1 at the start of it because Manti looked bad for trying to save ffa, I think that Manti was not blocked. Which means that whoever was blocked on the first night, very likely at least lived to D1. (One weird thing though, is that Manti's ability actually had the biggest chance of stopping a kill because it was both a block and a save, but that's not something Curry ever talked about as possibly being why there was a missing kill).

I have a theory that the mafias may have blocked funnygirl on the first night. That could be why it was not obvious who she suspected, why she did not care that much about dying, and why on D2 Curry started to be more suspicious of an inactive SK.

Due to Curry's lack of talking about Cel on D3/framing the "fake inactive" SK argument being about only me, I do not think Curry or raeko ever targeted Cel with a block or kill. If there is reason to believe Curry likely shot somebody who was bulletproof, then I think Cel is town.

Probably the most confusing thing is why Curry mainly was trying to hang rb specifically on D3, and why he seemed to have such rigid ideas of who could be a mafia versus SK for his suspicions. (For instance, I think he could have argued that I had a chance of being mafia, because I defended raeko, plus Psycho had no way of saving ffa...) I actually do not really get if he would have thought it was a better idea to be hanging the SK or a town at that point, and without knowing that it's hard to say what his intent was with pursuing rb.

I feel like my thoughts are kind of going in a thousand different directions and it's hard to spool them all together...

Olimar12345 05-19-2018 04:50 PM

Okay, so it looks like we're just looking for the 3p now (it's my goal to actually vote/participate this phase). Things I just noticed from reading the last few page (make-shift sus. list I guess):

RB
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620437)
did vigi let inD fake claim this whole time
wtf?
olimar asleep at the wheel???

RB's reaction was pretty big here, seems town. Completely contrasts Celira's reaction.

Celira
Suggesting no lynch would give us time and slow down the 3P, so that seems pretty town. While I'm not used to that being an option (it isn't a thing we do on NSM) I agree that doing so would be statistically the better option today. We could get more posts to read/base our next lynch on and with the night kill we would have a higher percentage of hitting the target (1/3 chance as opposed to today's 1/4, especially since both lynches would have a game-ending effect).

Although, if we do this, what's stopping the 3P from not doing a night kill? Seems like they could just intentionally not kill someone in the night and get the same odds for the next phase, essentially prolonging the game for no reason.

Star
Classic wolf (3P in this case) first phase post in which you ended up contributing to the problem but said you should have gone with your gut (the found wolf).

more later if I can remember.

star-crossed 05-19-2018 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4620517)
Although, if we do this, what's stopping the 3P from not doing a night kill? Seems like they could just intentionally not kill someone in the night and get the same odds for the next phase, essentially prolonging the game for no reason.

I am going to ask if somebody is forced to make a choice in this case, or if it really does go on forever. Because if it is the latter then that is annoying.

Celirra 05-19-2018 05:15 PM

Can't lose if the game never ends!!!!!

Celirra 05-19-2018 05:16 PM

Maybe it's like chess where if we do the same thing 3 phases in a row it's a stalemate

star-crossed 05-19-2018 05:45 PM

We cannot actually make a plan with a draw. After 3 nights the SK has to kill or it will be a random one. So I think it does make sense to not hang anybody, and hopefully they will save us the time of going through it 3 times. I do not want to insta it though.

star-crossed 05-19-2018 06:10 PM

I think I will go ahead and no lynch though. Because of my time zone I should not be the last one voting for it anyway.

Celirra 05-19-2018 06:22 PM

Friendly reminder not to Insta the no lynch eh

Celirra 05-19-2018 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620524)
We cannot actually make a plan with a draw. After 3 nights the SK has to kill or it will be a random one. So I think it does make sense to not hang anybody, and hopefully they will save us the time of going through it 3 times. I do not want to insta it though.

Proof on the 3 nights thing?

Celirra 05-19-2018 06:24 PM

Is that uh

A slip

Celirra 05-19-2018 06:24 PM

Actually idk how it would be

star-crossed 05-19-2018 06:27 PM

Umm, I do not think I am allowed to quote proof.

star-crossed 05-19-2018 06:44 PM

Based on my understanding of the forum rules I do not really think I can say more about this, sorry.

Celirra 05-19-2018 07:54 PM

On an off topic olimar feels worse now than before

blindreper1179 05-19-2018 09:04 PM

Posting to clarify my decision. If there is no lynch, no kill. No lynch will be off the next day phase.

Celirra 05-19-2018 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4620541)
Posting to clarify my decision. If there is no lynch, no kill. No lynch will be off the next day phase.

Idk if I like this it feels sided against town

Celirra 05-19-2018 09:37 PM

Should we assume olimar won't read anything we say the rest of the phase and use that to maybe analyze if he's town or wolf

Olimar12345 05-19-2018 11:07 PM

I still think we should go for the no-lynch today. If anything, it buys us more time to consider our options.

Olimar12345 05-19-2018 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620545)
Should we assume olimar won't read anything we say the rest of the phase and use that to maybe analyze if he's town or wolf

r00d