Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Curry and Rice 05-17-2018 08:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

I'll be back closer to phase end.

inDheart 05-17-2018 08:58 PM

i think there's a scum in curry/roundbox, but maybe not both

i think they've both been doing bits of the thing they both say they're not doing and accuse the other of: expressing a high degree of confidence of scumminess of the other player, except at a time when it's stated to be wolfy to believe that because it implies TMI

one thing roundbox has going for him is the way he didn't seem to come into today auto-prepared to bury curry implies he doesn't actually have such knowledge; he posted for a bit before he started casing curry which expands a bit on his "weird fantasy" from late yesterday

i didn't remember many of those posts made by him in CLXXIV, which might be just a testament to how wrong and out of that game i was, and i've apparently completely confused his play there with the TWGood End game

inDheart 05-17-2018 09:04 PM

beyond that i think it's a crapshoot

i really, really would like to be able to clear olimar but i don't know if i can fully, because of some weirdness around him

assuming there's only one in curry/roundbox means there's one in star/cel if i clear him, and they're both like, rather towny with cel having rather less wolf equity between them

Celirra 05-17-2018 09:25 PM

I've read everything and stuff

I don't mind roundbox lynch

I like my tinfoil of star kinda still but not as much

Curry I have no clue about if I had to be honest, his general style is one that inherently comes off as scummy to me, which I'm trying to overcome this game which might be why I can't see him as too scummy for some weird reason.

Olimar is clear to me, I think I've gone over it and tbh there's not a ton *to* say given how little he's given us; it sounds bad but if he is scum I would consider it a win for us regardless given he hasn't really played and maybe should've been modkilled but I shouldn't go down this route

InD is almost as cute as me

I'll give more info on roundbox lunch once I get home from playing pump

Celirra 05-17-2018 10:08 PM

re: roundbox

I think I mentioned before that I expect a lot from him as town and he just kinda... has been pretty apathetic towards towns wincon this game, and more... not emotional but definitely more pathos than logos it feels (did I do it right mr English teacher??)

The fg lynch rubbed me the wrong way for both good and bad reasons. As others pointed out Raeko saving him is kinda sketch, which i think is the good reason. The bad reason is his reaction to me asking if he was pr; given he wasn't on the hot seat particularly and was if anything the less popular counterwagon, vt was easily the easier route and likely pushed a lot of onus off of him it was the way that it came out too that sounded bad, and the idea of going for someone who you had already written off as towny earlier in the phase for GOOD REASONS just feels very poor to me, you could've easily started a different wagon if you felt so inclined. Especially given fg wasn't here to defend herself she made for an easy target, and naturally too given the potential to her being PR but not even caring about the risk is... well, bad.

It's hard to quote on mobile or I would use quotes potrbtually

Celirra 05-17-2018 10:12 PM

Roundbox also seems very fickle and (lightly sometimes) susses anyone who pressures him (me kinda, and now curry) which is kinda convenient

roundbox 05-17-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620340)
Roundbox also seems very fickle and (lightly sometimes) susses anyone who pressures him (me kinda, and now curry) which is kinda convenient

lol

roundbox 05-17-2018 10:43 PM

this game is fire emblem all over again
except this time people suspect me of being evil and I'm not just here screaming at my remaining town members to be active

inDheart 05-17-2018 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620339)
As others pointed out Raeko saving him is kinda sketch, which i think is the good reason.

ok but if they're both wolves then they have to be both around in thread for the d0 lynch and do absolutely nothing about it too

which i have a hard time getting over to call him a wolf

and like i said i don't think raeko was really reading that hard and was just hanging around to jump on funny

inDheart 05-17-2018 10:49 PM

everyone is like approaching degrees of being clear from wolf though and maybe i should just cut through that and ignore it all

idk

i'm tired

roundbox 05-17-2018 11:00 PM

celery is gonna get me lynched with the bare amount of effort

curry is just doing this thing and I'm everywhere on him

olimar is lmfao, he's peeped the thread at least 3 times today without saying anything

star is doing well though

ind has lost some zeal since he got left alive somehow

woo

roundbox 05-17-2018 11:01 PM

I guess this is where I look at celery's posts

roundbox 05-17-2018 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620347)
I guess this is where I look at celery's posts

and I fucking swear if I get accused of OMGUS one more time
(I was planning on doing this earlier but I took a benadryl and it knocked me out)

inDheart 05-17-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620346)
ind has lost some zeal since he got left alive somehow

i did not expect to be alive so i made plans for these past two days

next time i'll just block out the whole week tbh

roundbox 05-17-2018 11:13 PM

at least town has another day to try after my (probable) death

I'm not gonna say how the night kills should happen because I'm not giving these jerkfaces a free pass to their wincon

Curry and Rice 05-17-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620341)
lol

See, it's stuff like this that oozes suspiciousness. When you don't have legitimate answers to stuff, you instead choose to disregard aforementioned stuff with cheap humor.

Here, let me try:
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620346)
curry is just doing this thing and I'm everywhere on him

rofl

inDheart 05-17-2018 11:21 PM

doubtful olimar is on the table since enough people don't want him on the table, apparently, and I GUESS his blissful unawareness of game state is a thing

cel came into today with 3 things to sort out and apparently got nowhere on curry even after this long interaction with mr. box, just goes from tonal stuff to "he's someone that acts scummy but i should probably be townreading question mark"

star seems...strangely un-bothered by cel suggesting a world where she's SK and doesn't respond to it even though she responds to something else in cel's bigpost today, but bristles more at curry suggesting it, so idk why the difference

Curry and Rice 05-17-2018 11:24 PM

Cel's disappearance is a bit concerning. Like, he should be here right now posting stuff, unless he's just given up which is honestly silly if he's a human.

roundbox 05-17-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620351)
See, it's stuff like this that oozes suspiciousness. When you don't have legitimate answers to stuff, you instead choose to disregard aforementioned stuff with cheap humor.

Here, let me try:

rofl

I do that often when I see something I think is bullshit or really, really lame

I said that line about you because anyone can look at my progression throughout the day and see what I meant

roundbox 05-17-2018 11:28 PM

star and olimar end this phase without a vote

celery/curry probably vote me

the only way I survive here is a kitb assuming ind wants to hook a brother up