Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 05:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

I didn't want to deal with flashflash vs Charu shenanigans and I couldn't predict that SHC memerie.

There was room for a deeper game at that point.

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 05:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

I guess I buy that

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4614942)
I didn't want to deal with flashflash vs Charu shenanigans and I couldn't predict that SHC memerie.

There was room for a deeper game at that point.

I can see this being plausible. After all, if confusing players are marked green, then that's less headache for everybody. Doesn't really confirm anything for me but it's still good reasoning regardless.

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 05:32 PM

My PoE leads to Roundbox/FreezinIce.

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 05:36 PM

Roundbox/Raeko & FreezinIce/Anti-Pearl would make more sense tho.

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 05:38 PM

Therefore, it has to be Raeko/Anti-Pearl.

#reverse logic

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 05:38 PM

Getting ready to be ignored and keep these for postgame.

roundbox 03-30-2018 07:14 PM

I wish I was wolfing
Raekos response to my post feels a little pockety
Her wanting to lynch on mechanics felt weird to me too
You guys have weird seer targets btw

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4614951)
I wish I was wolfing
Raekos response to my post feels a little pockety
Her wanting to lynch on mechanics felt weird to me too
You guys have weird seer targets btw

and your idea for a lynch was....? why was it weird for me but not you?

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 07:24 PM

I'm going to my friend's house but I'll try to be around a bit and I should be home before EOD

Charu 03-30-2018 08:35 PM

Cool phase.

Here's a vote with no context, I love you all.

Roundbox

inDheart 03-30-2018 08:41 PM

roundbox (1) - Charu
not voting - flashflash account, FreezinIce, mellon_collie, Anti-Pearl, roundbox, Hakulyte

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4614957)
Cool phase.

Here's a vote with no context, I love you all.

Roundbox

Spicy

roundbox 03-30-2018 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4614952)
and your idea for a lynch was....? why was it weird for me but not you?

I know you've been opposed to mechanical lynches before

charu voting for my lynch is poopoo bad

roundbox 03-30-2018 09:46 PM

this game is relatively dead for spicy and relevant conversation that gets people lynched
hard to make a decision but hey man we need to do it

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4614962)
I know you've been opposed to mechanical lynches before

I'm pretty sure we've talked before about how statistically the mechanical play is usually right even though it's boring. I do like to yolo play sometimes but I didn't really have strong enough feelings to do that this game so mechanical lynch seemed ok

Charu 03-30-2018 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4614962)

Is it smelly because you're smelly!?

Charu 03-30-2018 09:52 PM

P.U.

roundbox 03-30-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4614966)
P.U.

B^U

roundbox 03-30-2018 10:30 PM

well I guess I'm out of words and stuff