Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139481)

DarkManticoreX2 11-14-2015 12:41 AM

Re: Puzzle & Dragons

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4375846)
also happy birthday manti

Missed this the first time around. Thanks yoshl.

Kotarouchan 11-14-2015 07:53 PM

Just made a UUVO U&Y team to mess with. I really just can't stick with one team lol (U&Y/U&Y/SQ/LMeta/Durga)

Red Blaster 11-14-2015 08:00 PM

Lol what a coincidence, I literally just uuvo'd them myself!

tosh 11-14-2015 08:35 PM

U&Y uvo looks really good. I have fairly decent subs for U&Y, but don't have a U&Y. :(

Grabbed a Tengu from the Descended Carnival 1 guerilla dungeon today for my Susano. Also, pulled a Bastet last night. Don't have a GZL, but I think Awoken Bastet / Liu Bei, Verdandi, Cu Chu, Awoken Meimei / Awoken Bastet is still a fairly solid team. Will be fun to mess around with.

DarkManticoreX2 11-17-2015 10:52 AM

Cleared the keeper of rainbow dungeon with morning with a bit of help from YoshL's Shiva.

Evolved Yuna, trying to upgrade her now. She looks pretty good.

Next on the upgrade/evolution list: Amaterasu

DarkManticoreX2 11-17-2015 11:17 PM

So I have most of the components to ultimate evolve amaratsu ohkami. Does she need to be level 99 for me to do so?

tosh 11-17-2015 11:27 PM

Levels don't matter when doing ultimate evolutions.

Side note: Uvo'd my Susano and bought tama village to max awaken my Sakuya.
Now I just need to wait for Elia invades to come back around and I can make what some consider to be the optimal light-based Awoken Sakuya team. (makeup)

DarkManticoreX2 11-17-2015 11:37 PM

Should I not level up ama then? Are the ohkami stats worse then the awoken stats?

Or does she go back to 1 after ult evolving her

Gradiant 11-17-2015 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4378066)
Should I not level up ama then? Are the ohkami stats worse then the awoken stats?

Levels only go back to 1 when going from first form to evolved form. UEvo'ing or Awakening keeps the same level.

YoshL 11-17-2015 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4378066)

when you do an ultimate evolution, or reverse an ultimate evolution, the base monster stays at the same level. I'm guessing you have enough evo mats for the L/L version of amaterasu, which is fine for where you are. Of course, in the future, you'd probably want to think about reversing the ultimate evolution and picking up the awoken version. much harder to get, but very debatably much better

DarkManticoreX2 11-18-2015 12:40 AM

I'm actually just missing the light mask and light orb for the l/f one. :)

So if I ult evolved a level 20 Ama into the l/f ama would she be l/f ama at level 1 or 20?

The reason I ask is because Ama ohkami's level up stats are obviously worse then her Ults and I wanna get max stats on her because she looks like a top tier leader.

So should I stop leveling the base creature and wait to level her untill I ult evolve her for better stats?

tosh 11-18-2015 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4378074)
So if I ult evolved a level 20 Ama into the l/f ama would she be l/f ama at level 1 or 20?

Level 20 + whatever experience you would've gotten from doing a power-up fusion with those materials.

Edit: So a level 20 Amaterasu would likely be level 24 when you uvo her to L/F (assuming you don't get a great or a super).

DarkManticoreX2 11-18-2015 01:11 AM

So then yes, stop leveling her as amaratsu ohkami and wait to level her as her awoken version for better stats.

YoshL 11-18-2015 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4378079)
So then yes, stop leveling her as amaratsu ohkami and wait to level her as her awoken version for better stats.

well no, if the evo'd version of amaterasu is level 97, then the ult evo will come out as like 98 or 99 or something.

when you ult evo, you're essentially evolving the card, then putting those 5 evo materials in as leveling fodder which accounts for the level bump

and also, the evo version and uvo versions's stats scale based on their level, so there's nothing lost doing the uvo early other than the raised team cost

Clownpiece 11-18-2015 08:36 AM

Clownpiece/"Dude"/326,210,314

tosh 11-18-2015 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4378095)
and also, the evo version and uvo versions's stats scale based on their level, so there's nothing lost doing the uvo early other than the raised team cost

This.

There is no 'penalty' for uvoing a card early or late. Pretty much uvo a card whenever you have the materials and feel like you could make good use of the uvo'd version.

Case in point: Usually I'll uvo cards at level 1 just because I have the materials for them. But the Susano uvo I mentioned a few posts ago was level 88 before I uvo'd him because that was when I finally got the materials to uvo him to his g/r version.

The main reasons I can see for delaying a uvo are:
1) Team cost issue YoshL brought up. If DQXQ is the best orb changer on your healer team but uvoing them to DQ will put you over your team cost restriction for that team, then it might be better to wait until you have ranked up enough to use the uvo as originally intended.

2) Saving one or more of the materials for another card or uvo that you care more about.

3) Anticipating a better uvo to be released in the near future. I held off on uvoing Sakuya to the l/l version because I knew her l/b version would be coming to NA fairly soon.

Kotarouchan 11-29-2015 02:30 AM

Happy Player's Choice Godfest everyone!

Pulled 3/3 in this one: Amaterasu, I&I, and Meimei :D

choof 11-29-2015 04:25 AM

I literally pulled two riders and the light sirius
now I gotta grind for 5 more stones for one last yolo roll

fortunately my team is ending up to be not too bad, I farmed a bunch of kors and kods for ult evos. hopefully uevo loki and lumiel get patched in soon. I also yolo'd a bit during director's carnival and got 2 new devil cards. I can now play a few different devil teams with solely rem cards

Red Blaster 11-29-2015 07:28 PM

I pulled a Haku and decided not to press my luck any further

roundbox 11-29-2015 08:13 PM

I pulled back to back Amons and almost uninstalled