Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends [v2] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132864)

choof 06-4-2014 05:57 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]

rest in piece arch0dude

L.B.D.D 06-4-2014 08:09 PM

u donnt even play league ofl egneds choof wtf go away

L.B.D.D 06-4-2014 08:10 PM

jsut like go away, ,, with the wind ok?

choof 06-4-2014 11:03 PM

L.B.D.D 06-4-2014 11:14 PM

i'd hit itt

Razor 06-5-2014 02:43 AM

So patch 4.10, patch of the Marksmen...

you know I'm hype

here comes the return of all AS based carries (Dagger buffs means SS, PD, Greaves buffs); caster carries could use a break from being so dominant this meta

I like the BF Sword buff and the return of 3% lifesteal to Doran's Blade, should be interesting

hi19hi19 06-5-2014 03:35 AM

Yo is it just me or will the proposed changes to dagger take Kayle from already being very strong to just full retard broken?
Wonder if they'll address the changes to her and other non-ADCs that use attackspeed (Jax pls)

Also wonder if they'll revert the nerfs to lifesteal runes now that they are making lifesteal more widely available.
IMO the chances of Riot actually doing that is... low.

EDIT- also they were complaning about BT being "whoever gets it first wins" item, but won't the new passive on BT make it more punishing if you don't get it first?
Laning if you get BT first vs not just becomes auto X minions to build up shield -> automatically win trade -> repeat.
It'll also have interesting ramifications for assassins in sieges, depending on how big the shield is it could make engaging on a mispositioned ADC in a siege waaay harder because you can't burst them nearly as much.

ALSO if Riot is so damn concerned about everyone rushing BT because you need sustain, wouldn't just making Executioner's Calling not a complete joke also accomplish this?
It would be cool to see Executioner's Calling somehow reworked into a BT-tier item that sorta countered the enemy who went BT first, without being broken in teamfights.

Trogdor!!!! 06-5-2014 03:45 AM

I'm pretty sure life steal runes will be beyond useless after Doran's changes unless they buff them drastically. 3% is plenty to sustain in lane with.

Also opinions on Nidalee changes?

hi19hi19 06-5-2014 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! (Post 4146042)
I'm pretty sure life steal runes will be beyond useless after Doran's changes unless they buff them drastically. 3% is plenty to sustain in lane with.

Well that's the point I was wondering about, they could return them to a higher value (6%?) since lifesteal is so available now, so that they'd actually be worth considering compared to the new Doran's.
Or would it be that even if they were buffed a lot, nobody would take them anyway because you'd rather have the AD/AS to get more from your Doran's lifesteal?

Thematically the new Nidalee kit is super badass, I always thought she should work kinda that way. Gives a reason to shift from cat to human a lot and feels very hunter-y.
No idea how it will work out in practice tho, I'm not a nid player.

EDIT- If a common build path becomes something like Dorans -> Dorans -> BF sword -> IE, won't that make laning phase a lot more RNG-dependent, which is something Riot has stated they hate?
LoL's pseudo-RNG makes the crit mechanic a lot less streaky once you have substantial crit, but in lane with only 25% (or 15% from cloak) might make ADC trades really RNG dependent, which would suck.

lol I just have so many questions about what this will do to the game...

Fantasticone 06-5-2014 03:55 AM

Hopefully the changes test out good, certainly needed a better incentive to cat form other then to run away.

Trogdor!!!! 06-5-2014 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4146044)
Or would it be that even if they were buffed a lot, nobody would take them anyway because you'd rather have the AD/AS to get more from your Doran's lifesteal?

Yeah, this is what I meant basically. It's not like 5-6% (if buffed of course) extra life steal is bad or anything. It's just that the extra 4.5% attack speed (or like 2.3(?) AD if you run AD quints) along with the already decent 3% life steal would be a lot more efficient.

Razor 06-5-2014 04:47 AM

3% lifesteal is basically 2 quints, lol...

not that anyone even uses those anymore

attack speed and damage all the way

Razor 06-5-2014 04:48 AM

also waiting for riot to post BORK numbers, interested in that change too

Coolboyrulez0 06-5-2014 03:25 PM

dat map remake tho

gromp is a cutie

intensez 06-5-2014 05:28 PM

wow riot has the time to balance a map but not fix the ever lasting problem of elo hell???

gg im uninstalling

L.B.D.D 06-5-2014 06:03 PM

whew doran back to 3% lifesteal

MinaciousGrace 06-5-2014 08:59 PM

maybe i just cant take change but personally i think the new vu looks fucking awful

Razor 06-6-2014 01:06 AM

i seriously dont get the people bitching that it looks like dota lol

ReikonKeiri 06-6-2014 01:41 AM

because it does

NFD 06-6-2014 02:01 AM

demoted to gold 1