Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   How long were you stuck on VD's? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=108973)

Summer Time Perfume 05-26-2009 01:26 PM

How long were you stuck on VD's?

Right now, I'm only able to comfortabley play mid-vd's. I've only started playing them for about three days and I've noticed major improvement, but I'm just curious as to how long it took some of you EFF EFF ARE veterans to master VD's

Mastering something, in my terms means:

-consistently FC
-DDG (double digit good)
-low boo count

Also, I'd appreciate it if you guys also stated how long it took for you to comfortabley master C's, VC's, FMO's and FGO's

Let's hear it!

StepmaniaGod6969 05-26-2009 01:48 PM

Re: How long were you stuck on VD's?

I could comfortably FC VC's right away cause of stepmania. I played SM for quite some time before coming to this site.

FMO's took me about 2 months to FC.
FGO's I still can't do too well on although I have FC a few.

who_cares973 05-26-2009 01:53 PM

i dont remember VD's but it im still working on fmos and its been some time

clarinet89 05-26-2009 03:22 PM

I'm still working on them, but I don't play consistently enough to improve by leaps and bounds.

cedolad 05-26-2009 03:25 PM

I remember last year I could barely FC a VD clean. But then I had that one year I was offline and was playing SM non stop. When I came back, VD's were a piece of cake, and I was AAAing them. I'm only have trouble AAAing VC's right now. I always BF or something gay like that :(

Vanilla Mnm 05-26-2009 03:29 PM

I'm not a god at FFR or anything, but I FC any VD with SDG/AAA + 0 boos almost 99% of the time. It took me like a year because I played one handed for a year. :P

kmay 05-26-2009 03:29 PM

i came to FFR being able to FC VD's most of the time. Always had good PA. Challenging took longer. Some challenging songs are hard, some are easy. Thats the same for every difficulty though. VC's, for me, came with challenging. It was almost hand in hand. I still can't FC some VC's and FMO's/FGO's don't get me started, I've never been able to FC them. I need an extremely lucky run.

funmonkey54 05-26-2009 03:36 PM

About a week. =)

IgroMAN 05-26-2009 03:36 PM

I cant tell about VD, but I can tell about some harder stuff. My first challenging AAA was 06/23/2008 and first VC AAA was about in december '08. And now I can sdg almost all FMOs, but cant AAA them at all. So I think I need about a month or two to start AAAing FMOs.

dragonmegaXX 05-26-2009 03:39 PM

VD's took a while.
After i started playing VD's it took a couple weeks.
My first VD FC was twilight techno and when i did it i ran around going "OMG OMG OMG"
After that things picked. Lv.9's took a while to master, like 2 weeks, but VC's werent to difficult.
Now, FMOS took forever, like a couple months, i FC'd my first (hajnal) like 2 months ago and since then ive fc'd like 12-13 or something.
FGO dont ask me, ive only FC'd 1 fairly. Ketsarku mozgalom, and that was yesterday.

tha Guardians 05-26-2009 06:31 PM

About 3 weeks.
Nice, btw. We need more threads about VD.

VD.

VD.

TheNamesH 05-26-2009 06:52 PM

Played stepmania long before i played FFR so i started with FMO's and did quite well.

Then i had my sudden stop... now i barely 20- perfect fmo's ahh the good times of playing roms :D

Garquillex 05-26-2009 06:54 PM

I haven't been able to move from VD's to Challenging for 5 months now.

5.points 05-26-2009 06:55 PM

As soon as I switched to spread.

ninjaKIWI 05-26-2009 07:14 PM

Lol I skipped VD's
Went from standard to C.

Summer Time Perfume 05-26-2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garquillex (Post 3086747)
I haven't been able to move from VD's to Challenging for 5 months now.

Lol. Sorry to hear that, breh.

Artic_counter 05-26-2009 08:46 PM

I remember having difficulties to go from difficult to VD. It took like 2 weeks in order to be able to have a decent score on them after I "mastered" Difficult. I took me another week to clean FC them. After the VD part, I remember the rest to be hell easy. I went to FMO 2 weeks after I "mastered" VD. 4 months ago I was at the point of AAAing FMO . I stopped playing FFR for 4 months now in order to play SM. Looking at my SM score, I think I'm up to getting SDG on FGO and AAAing them.

leonid 05-26-2009 10:09 PM

0 second

1. I'm not EFF EFF ARE veteran
2. Haven't tried it

TK_goelo 05-26-2009 10:23 PM

1 month to AAA VD, 1 month to AAA C, still don't have any VC :/

lightdarkness 05-26-2009 10:28 PM

Oh come on, how has there not been a good VD joke by now...