Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 04:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Knife in the box being the host flipping a coin to decide.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 04:50 PM

@literally everyone

You guys are -all- okay with a Duskfall lynch ?

leetic 05-3-2020 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729471)
@literally everyone

You guys are -all- okay with a Duskfall lynch ?

I'm not entirely convinced

leetic 05-3-2020 04:58 PM

Duskfall being scum predicates on DBP blocking him, where DBP is the blocker claim I trust less. It also requires one to trust Haku, which is not something I'm certain about either.

Duskfall 05-3-2020 05:03 PM

greetings friends

Duskfall 05-3-2020 05:06 PM

I am waiting for dbp to get on so i can talk to him a bit before i probably vote him

I have not had many confident reads this game and i think that is kind of clear

In the end I have realised that when in doubt, i should sheep someone wasn't in doubt so i will vote dbp based on mikey's word. Despite him playing terribly mechanically he was obviously convinced hard on dbp and right now i should probably trust mikey's 100 percent confidence amongst players he knows well, over my unsureness amongst players i don't know.

If people want to suspect me, don't vte me you will let the chance later in the day. Let me place the first vote.

leetic 05-3-2020 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729478)
I am waiting for dbp to get on so i can talk to him a bit before i probably vote him

I have not had many confident reads this game and i think that is kind of clear

In the end I have realised that when in doubt, i should sheep someone wasn't in doubt so i will vote dbp based on mikey's word. Despite him playing terribly mechanically he was obviously convinced hard on dbp and right now i should probably trust mikey's 100 percent confidence amongst players he knows well, over my unsureness amongst players i don't know.

If people want to suspect me, don't vte me you will let the chance later in the day. Let me place the first vote.

If DBP is real though, he can prevent us from losing the game even if we mislynch. Who do you think are DBP's partners? It would be safer to lynch from there.

leetic 05-3-2020 05:11 PM

Also calculus final for me so I won't be as active in the next few hours, so don't let me down

Duskfall 05-3-2020 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729479)
If DBP is real though, he can prevent us from losing the game even if we mislynch. Who do you think are DBP's partners? It would be safer to lynch from there.

If I had to pick a scum myself it would be haku, but they play just seems like the wishy washiest of all time I don't know if that is towny for them

MixMasterLar 05-3-2020 05:24 PM

I literally don't know how to respond to Dusk's "anti town doesnt mean scum" horseshit like what the fuck

I've played with people all around the world and frankly your effort is pisspoor regardless of your timezone

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729426)
Entertaining the idea of a nolynch tonight
Though it'd probably get hijacked last minute by a wolf 1vote wagon so I guess that kills that idea

We shouldnt no lynch, but i believe you can actually vote "no lynch" and if that gets the most votes then it wins regardless if a wolf 1 votes something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729465)
Ties, I presume, will be handled by no lynch, correct?

Random.org

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729481)
If I had to pick a scum myself it would be haku, but they play just seems like the wishy washiest of all time I don't know if that is towny for them

So Haku is wolf but he's playing a horrible town game so it might be towny.

I was gonna say Jessie over Dusk but he's like trying his hardest to be my vote rn

MixMasterLar 05-3-2020 05:25 PM

Haku back on that Lar is scum bullshit

Dear God i fucking wish I died in the night fuck this game

MixMasterLar 05-3-2020 05:27 PM

Yeah I'm only voting between Dusk/Jessie. Mighy still be Jessie. Almost want to add Haku to the list but I think how he handles EoD can be telling of him

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729483)
Haku back on that Lar is scum bullshit

Dear God i fucking wish I died in the night fuck this game

tbh I want to believe that every PRs are town and that DBP did the much needed play.

Even in that utopic world, it's still hard to solve everything.

If it's any more complex than that, town wasn't probably going to win anyway.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 05:32 PM

It's a ton easier for me to believe DBP than Dusk because DBP has some progression and Dusk is whatever you want him to be.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 05:39 PM

Well, I guess someone else should decide what's the vote.

Duskfall 05-3-2020 05:41 PM

effort level does not effect alignment

I came into this game wanting to take it easy after playing a tryhard game, and I have taken it easy. I would do that regarldess of alignment, so you shouldn't try use effort to read me. Low effort comes from town and scum alike, it is not alignment dependent it is player dependent. Don't try read me, try read my alignment

Duskfall 05-3-2020 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729482)
I literally don't know how to respond to Dusk's "anti town doesnt mean scum" horseshit like what the fuck

I've played with people all around the world and frankly your effort is pisspoor regardless of your timezone

We shouldnt no lynch, but i believe you can actually vote "no lynch" and if that gets the most votes then it wins regardless if a wolf 1 votes something.

Random.org

So Haku is wolf but he's playing a horrible town game so it might be towny.

I was gonna say Jessie over Dusk but he's like trying his hardest to be my vote rn

Where did i say he is playing a horrible town game please quote

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729491)
Where did i say he is playing a horrible town game please quote

I mean every time you say something and that someone try to interpret it, you just go like "it's not what I mean" and it's like we constantly fail to get anywhere.

I don't understand how you want us to read your alignment with how you post.

Duskfall 05-3-2020 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729492)
I mean every time you say something and that someone try to interpret it, you just go like "it's not what I mean" and it's like we constantly fail to get anywhere.

I don't understand how you want us to read your alignment with how you post.

It is really not my fault that people read something and don't take what i say literally, I think I have been pretty clear

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 05:46 PM

I think you're unsolvable with that playstyle.