Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

the bullshit that I said about the n1 death is kind of just that but
it does kind of fit?
I don't think its possible to explain why Subaru had kp put on him or w/e but it explains everything else

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:21 PM

lmao, I guess I should've paid more attention to fg saying that my reasoning for Charu was stupid

ok
yeah
I can shed a tear for that tonight

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704322)
Are you really so sure Charu's a wolf that you'd lean me townier for his interaction with me this morning?

Funfam seems a bit reckless. Mind sharing what prompted the change?

oh you motherfucker

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:25 PM

you really have weaponized "funfam" haven't you

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:40 PM

I know that I'm not the most funny, most enjoyable player, or even person, and I more than kind of don't like that about myself

I hope that, even though I've probably paid a slight price for it this game, and in my future ones, I can be at least a little better

I don't need to read things 48 times (or count someone's words) in order to do a decent job

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705076)
good god someone in deadchat help this man out

I laughed
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705077)
what does the last part mean?
I think I remember asking that before but I'm not gonna look for the answer when I can just ask

I don't remember you ever asking. It's wordplay on her name while sharing that something was very off about her

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705087)
I know that I'm not the most funny, most enjoyable player, or even person, and I more than kind of don't like that about myself

I hope that, even though I've probably paid a slight price for it this game, and in my future ones, I can be at least a little better

I don't need to read things 48 times (or count someone's words) in order to do a decent job

I'm sorry if you *actually* think I've weaponized funfam

I meant it lovingly except for this phase

I think it's a good idea. I just wish you'd started your fun movement on a town game

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705090)
I think it's a good idea. I just wish you'd started your fun movement on a town game

I told myself that I was going to do it this game no matter what so
its got nothing to do with alignment

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705080)
fg was also willing to vote for Shado at first EOD, at least with her words (she never really changed off of Trevor)

I think wolves look like they were banking on town just swapping?
fg and shado went after one another but it was never with any sharp blades or anything

it just seems... dangerous because I feel like either of them could've become a wagon and if I didn't change my vote off of Shado 2 seconds before star changed hers onto Shado, he might've died over Trevor

Dude it's crazy and you know it. Funny and I are never ever ever ever w/w

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705080)
I think it has to be what they were going for though because there's no alternative

The bold pretty much sums this whole thing up.

You're stuck with no alternative but to try and make a case on me, and I respect what you've done so far.

but I'm just never a wolf here. you could read this game 100 times and every time you'll find it harder to actually make a case where I'm EVER with funny, because I'm not. It'd be made up, and you have no alternative but to do just that.

the sun fan 12-11-2019 06:07 PM

it just boils down to whether or not xel thinks I was actually going to vote for fg or not
and whether or not he thinks I let her get that much unabated pressure at 2nd eod

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705097)
it just boils down to whether or not xel thinks I was actually going to vote for fg or not
and whether or not he thinks I let her get that much unabated pressure at 2nd eod

the sun fan 12-11-2019 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705099)

nah, its right where it needs to be

XelNya 12-11-2019 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705099)

you might need help outta the figurative noose in a hot minute

/hah

anyway sorry for being late to reread the whole game. Someone broke into my girlfriend's car and stole the clicker she had to get through the gate to the neighborhood.

So uh, yeah. Fun day.

/cue slank

/ jk gonna reread the game and vote one of you

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705103)
you might need help outta the figurative noose in a hot minute

/hah

anyway sorry for being late to reread the whole game. Someone broke into my girlfriend's car and stole the clicker she had to get through the gate to the neighborhood.

So uh, yeah. Fun day.

/cue slank

/ jk gonna reread the game and vote one of you

oof and double oof

they take anything else?

XelNya 12-11-2019 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705105)
oof and double oof

they take anything else?

no but that gives them a way to get a truck in here to steal and I ain't about that life

i don't live in the best area but it's usually fine

the sun fan 12-11-2019 07:01 PM

this is just a guess but
I'd bet shado is the roleblocker since he seemed more willing to kill fg than fg was willing to kill shado

but idk some busers don't really give a shit what the role of their partner is

the sun fan 12-11-2019 07:03 PM

I guess it doesn't really matter lel

XelNya 12-11-2019 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4703826)
consider, also, the following: one of sunfan's nicknames in relatively recent twg history has been "sunfam", which you may note is amusing because it's a nice bit of wordplay with the trendy word "fam". i believe this was popularized by xel, but i'm going to ignore any evidence to the contrary anyway because that's no fun. note that both sunfan and xel are in this game. now here's where it gets interesting: "fam" is noticeably separable from "sun", since "sun" is a word, and "fam" happens to be "maf" backwards. then "maf" is a shortening for the word "mafia", which is often alt flavor for wolves. but. i posit that the game is actually multiball, and sunfan is the single super-representative of the mafia "team". we can see this if we also reverse "sun" to "nus", which as everyone knows, is an acronym for Not Unlike Superman. this means that sunfan's actual role in this game is the Mafia Bizarro Superman (because real Superman would be a town role obv), with abilities including, but not limited to, the following:
-flight: 1-shot commute, as seen in the films where he just gets up and leaves at the end
-owen wilson as heat vision: 1-shot delayed vigi, flavored as a douse that then auto-ignites the following night. when the target dies, any role that saw the douse happen says "wow" at sod
-clod breath: anytime he is affected by someone else's action, he buries his head in the ground to try to ignore it and then has to spend the following night coughing up dirt instead of doing anything else
-enhanced hearing: he's required to have tts enabled in his own mafia chat at all times
notably, this role is perfectly countered by the wolf roleblocker, who is actually lex just chucking pieces of the kryptonite island at people, so i'm sure it's 100% balanced. but as you can see, he's still a very powerful role even with his drawbacks, so we should remove him from the game lieknao pls thx

ind i completely skipped this post originally and let me tell you

this is fucking hilarious

XelNya 12-11-2019 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705109)
this is just a guess but
I'd bet shado is the roleblocker since he seemed more willing to kill fg than fg was willing to kill shado

but idk some busers don't really give a shit what the role of their partner is

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4703824)
you got a point here

shado

she sure meme'd it right away tho

the sun fan 12-11-2019 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705112)
she sure meme'd it right away tho

well yeah but that's page 1 (for me)