Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 03:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704749)
Although, I am not sure exactly what his other options even would be. But it is deja vu ish.

I don't think I read that game.

What happened?

Charu 12-10-2019 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704748)
I really, really don't like this post. It strikes me as setting himself up for next phase knowing that sunfan is the lynch 85% of the time here.

My beak is bigger than yours.

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704751)
My beak is bigger than yours.

Take a long, hard look at my profile picture bucko. Then look at yours.

The facts disagree

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704742)
It seems you feel like you've said your piece already, that everybody else is just so much more town and from the game state you "just know" he's a wolf.

[12 angry men.gif] "I'm not convinced. I need to hear it again."

I absolutely think Charu can go either way here. And I think if you are town you probably can show me why I shouldn't waste a lynch on you.

Not going to lie, at 2am yesterday I was all ra ra ra this is my moment in my TWG career where I finally may catch sun fan wolfing and drive the game home. Or just get sent to dead chat. But now that I am actually here, fired up is not my primary emotion.

For Charu, my main focus is for end of day 2, and if it is the most plausible scenario that they thought how they were behaving was the best play for their wolf team. I think their team makes a certain amount of sense for Day 0, in terms of explaining Funny's behavior. But he is playing this eerily similarly to when WV/FFA were wolves in jTWG and no one on the wrong side of the vote could trust each other.

firstly, I definitely think I've said a lot more than "I just know Charu's a wolf"

secondly, I kind of don't really understand what you're saying about Charu when you're comparing to a previous game, sorry

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704747)
something like 14 minutes IIRC

and it was a slow, slow 14 minutes

what?

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704621)
I think I'm going to let it ride and eat popcorn

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704622)
ugh ok fine I'll vote

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704623)
uhg fine

funnygurl

even though the charu lynch is arguably better rn

ok there were like 3 minutes left but lol
I mean, I guess it just comes down to whether or not you believe me because I can't prove anything but like

I was probably going to stick solely because you become a werewolf expert by lynching low-posters and fg's posts all in a row were not so great

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:51 PM

god I want Krispy Kreme so fucking bad

star-crossed 12-10-2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704750)
I don't think I read that game.

What happened?

I was cop, a newbie was doctor and we stupidly hanged him d0 while he was afk. I got WV as red, and it turned out the wolves had role seered me so I should have just claimed it even though I did manage to hang him without doing so. Meanwhile, the "wrong side of town" voted for FFA (other wolf). He ended up winning partly because he voted WV, and because people kept hanging FFA voters. Which was my fault partly, since wolves had better info to react to the situation than the town did.

Sun fan was the moderator so may or may not remember some of it.

Anyway the more I talk about this the less convinced I am that Charu has another angle to push regardless of what he is, I think it is just a ping of like, not wanting to lose the same way twice.

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704757)
Sun fan was the moderator so may or may not remember some of it.

I kind of just remembered that wolves won, but your summary helped me remember it a good bit more

that's the kind of thing that made me roll my eyes a lot in video mafia last night; I was pushing correctly and just ended up on """"""the wrong side of town""""""

star-crossed 12-10-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704753)
firstly, I definitely think I've said a lot more than "I just know Charu's a wolf"

secondly, I kind of don't really understand what you're saying about Charu when you're comparing to a previous game, sorry

Ok let me try some questions.

Now that you know FG is a wolf, does that inform your view of the NK choices at all?

...I forgot the other more important one ummm.

I don't know, can you be more specific about why it being a surprise that FG got hanged implicates Charu? Because in that realm, Charu is also a wolf and FG didn't try to kill him.

XelNya 12-10-2019 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704734)
Like, Xel could be a wolf because the only good feeling I have for them is purely through emotion and meta, not so much at actual concrete evidence that they'd definitely showcased town game play. Xel is a wildcard as far as I'm concern. What he says never really correlates to what his alignment is.

Just gonna leave this here

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704000)
yeah hot-take pancakes

my favorite

I think you need desperately to re-iso me. You'll see I pretty much went after FG almost from the start dude. Especially when you read the later half of my D0.

Let's go off what I did D0:

1. I pushed off of T-Force, and Star. Who one is confirmed town, and star is sure up to date, but his case was kinda not great.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704161)
like to be frank this phase has had so much focus on star and she has done a single hard wolf thing

i think your slot is more than safe for now because no one really buys t-force posts I think at this point

but at least he tried and it wasn't a defining narrative for late game

so I can let him off the hook for now to

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704163)
NOT DONE A SINGLE HARD WOLF THING*****

2. I actually pushed FG on D0 and it wasn't a wimpy push.
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704236)
to put it bluntly

the meme is strong sure but it's an excellent way to ride the phase as well

and that's sorta what makes her a better lynch than you

you didn't ride the wave, she did

for the most part, there are some decent questions in there, and if I am wrong I'll actually feel kinda bad about it because I was playing around this read for a while

as in her being green in my list was a lie

me memeing on t-force was part of the setup (sorry it's not 7 year revenge, yet.)

I was trying maybe a bit hard to see if she's try to openly pocket me

and I am not sure if it worked as I'm pretty biased here we can investigate it tomorrow for sure though if I'm wrong

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704185)
she's not being weird

I think she's crowd surfing

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704203)
oh also in the interest of not truly cfding my vote

fg

FORMAL STARTS NOW SHADOW STATE YOUR CASE

I even explained that I lied in pursuit of my FG read

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704439)
Ok i like this post but i'm gonna add to it to my own detrimit

My last post of yesterday has the statment that i lied about a part of my list (fg being green)

Does thst change anything about your response to sunfan

How what

How do you even BALLPARK that I might be scum aligned?

My weaker D1?

Where I you know

if was a wolf

and only in that mistaken hypothetical mind you

Insta Lynched her.

Like, I cannot town any harder here dude, I have made ONE bad move all game.

I am not a fucking wildcard.

XelNya 12-10-2019 04:00 PM

ps that bad move was a post where I joked FG and T-Force used the rivalry to distance.

Literally my only misplay all game I think.

the sun fan 12-10-2019 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704759)
Ok let me try some questions.

Now that you know FG is a wolf, does that inform your view of the NK choices at all?

...I forgot the other more important one ummm.

I don't know, can you be more specific about why it being a surprise that FG got hanged implicates Charu? Because in that realm, Charu is also a wolf and FG didn't try to kill him.

FG is not the kind of player to lead nightkills. She and Subaru is probably the only wolfteam that could've possibly existed in this game (without counting Shadow_God subbing in) that would've lead to FG leading nightkills; she's just not that type of player. Its the partner that would "inform my view of the nightkill choices" and I've already talked about how Subaru on n1 makes a lot of sense from Charu specifically, given his meta

I think its very clear that Charu, if wolf, picked that he was not busing yesterday. He voted both xelnya and on shado, despite never mentioning xel that I can remember. I think that, at the very least, it should make people want to lynch Charu more than me, because you can at least see me not resisting the FG wagon (and I can promise you as a wolf I would've probably ended up "protesting too much")

star-crossed 12-10-2019 04:04 PM

I cannot paranoia myself into hanging Xel anymore, size 7 text is too townie

star-crossed 12-10-2019 04:06 PM

My one concern with him was just that the game had played out in such a way that he has evaded scrutiny, which makes it harder to have the info to rule him out

But the way the red flip is giving him self righteousness and esteem, I like very much

Charu 12-10-2019 04:07 PM

That's cool and all Xel, but I was only giving my thoughts on who could be wolf if not thesunfan and really... do you see me going for you? No, I think you've been town, it's just that your actions always tend to have a "idgaf" vibes that I really can't take your actions as an alignment check.

You constantly hounding FG could very well be part of your plan as a fail safe, distancing and bussing are a thing I think you'd take part of.

XelNya 12-10-2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704764)
But the way the red flip is giving him self righteousness and esteem, I like very much

i've got a very large ego to be fair

the sun fan 12-10-2019 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704766)
i've got a very large ego to be fair

but how big is ur beak

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 04:22 PM

So most of FG's progression on Charu and Sunfan happened last phase. These are pretty much all of em. She seemed to highly favor a town Charu and didn't like anything against him, starting with her suspicion on sunfan in response to his Charu read early last phase.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704316)
idk man im gonna need you to explain this one

Pretty early on in the phase, jumps right into what several people (including sunfan himself) called out as being pretty bad/funky moves by sunfan. If they're partners, she sure was quick to jump on the general game consensus of his bad play

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704340)
charu seems fine to me rn. sunfan's tinfoiling. i don't like it

Unsolicited read sandwiched after dropping slank cover and before following up with a read on me being weird 'cause we I'm normally likeable but we haven't gotten along this game. So seemed like she was dropping spontaneous thoughts when she shared this

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704342)
sunfan you srs w/ the charu thing

This^
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704343)
unvote nah sunfan saved my ass last phase prolly shouldn't

and this ^ both immediately followed her previous claim that sunfan's tinfoiling on Charu in her chain of spontaneous thoughts. looked to me like distancing at the time, but may also be defense of a partner which ties in to her overall theme of defending Charu this phase

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704575)
ima catch up. it looks like ima have to go charu for self pres, but i don't like that

quite a bit later in the phase after an absence. her first thought is to Charu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704589)
sunfan or shado this phase for me

i really don't like sunfan's charu read

i don't like shado tryna pair me and sunfan up

Both of these reasons give me pause. I feel like there's a lot here but it can't fully be unwrapped until her partner is known

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704600)
im not voting xel this phase charu

i'll vote w/ you on shado tho if you wanna do that again

close to EoD. appeal to Charu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704632)
im gonna die ugh

wavering on charu is ~a coincidence~

sunfan and shado are both confused about each other which is interesting but i don't think indicative of a wolf pair. there's just something not pure about that though

star seems to be universally town read

the xel read is strange 'cause he hasn't done much imo

It struck me as odd then and still strikes me as odd that she says "wavering on charu is a ~coincidence~" that seems either to be the world's biggest red herring or a clear indicator of a partner. I don't know how to read her finding "sunfan and shado confused about each other being interesting although not indicative of a wolf pair because it's not pure" without hitting my head against the wall

star-crossed 12-10-2019 04:26 PM

Ok, I think my actual main ??? about wolf Charu is still the string of setup confusion at start of Day 1