Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

thesunfan 02-17-2016 03:42 PM

TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Taking all bets on when Cedolad replaces out. My money is on 12 hours into the first day phase.

It is required that all players PM me their exact role after receiving their PM before the start of the first day. If they are mafia, they must also tell me who their teammates are.

19 Players
OOT Off
Cardflips Off
Nighttalk Off
Nightkill Distinction On
Instalynch On
Phantoms Off
Posting Requirement On (3 Contentful posts per phase. If not met, force replacement)
KitB On
No Lynch On
No-Kill Off (For Mafia only)
Night Start (Only Renegade Doctor, the Mafia and the Serial Killer have actions n0, Cop gets a random green that lives through n0 (check is given after the SK and the Mafia have made the kills). Mafia cannot use their Role-Cop Check on N0. Renegade Doc gets a free medic save n0).

Cop, Renegade Doctor, Psychic, Innocent Child (triggered)
Renegade Doctor gets a free medic save n0, then is a 1-shot medic and 1-shot vigi that can't use both powers on the same night.
4 Mafia members total: 1 Godfather 3 Goons 1 Collective Team Roleblock, 1 Collective Team Role-Cop Check (cannot be used same night as Roleblocking and vis versa)
Serial Killer (Cop Checked Green and has a 1-shot Vest, cannot claim their role)
11 Vanilla Town (See Innocent Child below)

Innocent Child is triggered when there are 9 players or less at the start of a day phase. Innocent Child is Randomed from the pool of living Vanilla Towns at that point.

If the Serial Killer and the Mafia target the same person, and the person is medic saved, the kills overwrite the save. The same goes for if the renegade doctor vigi-shoots the serial killer along with the mafia while the Serial Killer has their vest.

Mafia cannot talk in Mafiachat during the day.
Psychic gets a report at the end of every day phase (after the lynch occurs) of the number of living mafia members (Serial Killer not included).
The entire Mafia team gets the result of the Role-Cop Check at the start of the next day phase.
All persons who claim, hint at being, etc the Serial Killer are instantly modkilled, if this is during the day phase the day phase ends early and the player may face further punishment.

All new players (to FFR) have been given a general rundown of the game by me.
If any player has any question, please PM it to me. All questions directed to me in the game thread proper will be ignored unless it is a pressing issue that I somehow did not cover otherwise.
All votecounts will be made by the automatic vote counting program Fennec Fox, though I may be checking them if need be.
Don't talk about any private communications with me. Example: "I asked Sunfan x and he clarified a."

mechanics bullshit:

Don't hint at being the serial killer, claim serial killer, say something like "I am dancing on the edge of a pit and trying not to fall in but maybe I kill people" or anything like that I won't be having any of that shit.
Cop gets their result as X is Green/Red/Roleblocked.
Godfather can never lose their passive ability
Psychic cannot be roleblocked
If the Renegade Doctor has one of their actions roleblocked, the action is not refunded
The Psychic receives their PM in the form of "There are X mafia alive,"
The Cop's n0 green check cannot be the serial killer or the godfather; it is always a vanilla town or town role
The 3 contentful posts rule may not be applied in very rare situations
Do not angleshoot. Do not comment on the alignment of a player based on their act of replacing out. I may give an opposing faction powers or punish your own if I deem it necessary to preserve the balance of the game based on any angleshooting.
The Mafia teams role cop check is PM'd to all living mafia members at the start of the day after they use their action. The PM will read X is A, with A being the exact role of the player X. EX: thesunfan is Vanilla Town, or thesunfan is Serial Killer.
If a player has an action roleblocked, I will inform them of such.
I will accept role actions through any means/method. This includes Skype, sending me a selfie with a new tattoo of the player you want to use your action on, etc. I prefer FFR PMs or Skype, but if you have to use some other method like texting it to me or something, you are allowed to do so.
The If the Godfather sends in one kill, but a goon later sends in another, I will not take the Godfathers kill unless they later resubmit their action. Basically, I will always take the most recent role action that I am given.
Renegade Doctor gets a free medic save n0. He/she can never use an action on themself.
The Mafia Members can talk during the night phase only using whatever means they want. I'll try and make a Skype group, in addition to a quicktopic. Be aware however, that whatever method you choose must also be able to be accessed by myself.
If I do not receive an action from a town role or a serial killer, I will not random.org the action. If I receive no action from the mafia team, I will random.org it, but don't make me do that guys =*(.
The nightkills are differentiated. If the maximum number of kills are made in a night phase, the beginning of the day phase will look roughly like X was killed by the mafia, Y was killed by the serial killer, Z was killed by the Renegade Doctor.
If a player was saved by the renegade doctor, or the serial killer has their bulletproof vest hit, I will not announce that they were targeted but did not die.
If the Doctor targets the SK, and the mafia team tries to kill the SK, and the SK still has their vest, the Medic Save takes priority over the vest, meaning the vest will still be in tact.
The mafia team will know the exact role of all of their teammates, because I will tell them this in their PM.
The Serial Killer will be aware if their bulletproof vest is hit.
All modkills are announced as modkills, and will take place immediately after an offense occurs. If you believe that someone has done something that is modkill worthy, please do not talk about it in the thread proper, bring it to my attention privately.
Because of the existence of a Serial Killer, the Mafia team cannot concede.
Do not ask me to replace players. I will be keeping an eye on who needs to be taken out and who doesn't.
Try not to be too much of a dick. Should be an overall fun game, I hope. Do try to have fun.

Example PMs:

Vanilla Town
Hello [Player Name Here], you are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to the Town Faction have been eliminated.

Cop
Hello [Player Name Here], you are the Cop. The first night, you will be given a random Green check that was randomized between all living Vanilla Towns and Town Roles, other than yourself. Each night after that, you may PM me the name of a player, and I will return to you their alignment at the beginning of the next day phase in the form of Green (Vanilla Town, Town Role, Godfather or Serial Killer), Red (Mafia Goon) or Roleblocked. You win when all threats to the Town Faction have been eliminated.

Renegade Doctor
Hello [Player Name Here], you are the Renegade Doctor. The first night, you have a free medic save. In addition, you have two one-shot abilities; an additional medic save and a vigishot. You cannot use both abilities during the same night. You win when all threats to the Town Faction have been eliminated.

Psychic
Hello [Player Name Here], you are the Psychic. At the end of every day phase, you will receive a PM from me with the number of living Mafia Members. EX: If none have died, you will get a PM that reads "There are 4 Mafia alive." You win when all threats to the Town Faction have been eliminated.

Godfather
Hello [Player Name Here], you are the Godfather. Your partners are [Player Name of Goons Here]. You have a passive ability of being Green-checked by the Cop. Each night, your Faction may submit the name of a player you wish to kill. Your Faction has a 1-shot Role Cop Check, and a 1-shot Roleblock. The Role Cop Check cannot be used n0, and the actions may not be used on the same night. Your quicktopic for Mafiachat is [Insert Link here]. You may talk through other means if you wish, however. You win when all threats to the Mafia Faction have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Goon
Hello [Player Name Here], you are a Goon. The Godfather is [Player Name of Godfather Here], and your partners are [Player Name of other Goons Here]. Each night, your Faction may submit the name of a player you wish to kill. Your Faction has a 1-shot Role Cop Check, and a 1-shot Roleblock. The Role Cop Check cannot be used n0, and the actions may not be used on the same night. Your quicktopic for Mafiachat is [Insert Link here]. You may talk through other means if you wish, however. You win when all threats to the Mafia Faction have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Serial Killer
Hello [Player Name Here], you are the Serial Killer. You have a passive ability of being Green-checked, as well as a 1-shot bulletproof vest, which is also passive. Each night, you may submit the name of a player you wish to kill. You win when you are the last player alive, or nothing can prevent this from occurring. You cannot claim your role, or hint at being the serial killer.

1. (rzr) j-rodd123
2. Red Blaster Innocent Child Killed by SK n5
3. roundbox Killed by SK n0
4. (Vendetta21) fontisian Lynched d6
5. XelNya Killed by SK n1
6. Xiz
7. DaBackPack
8. Hakulyte Killed by SK n6
9. (cedolad) storn42 Killed by SK n4
10. botchi246 Killed by Mafia n2
11. Tokzic Killed by Mafia n0
12. reuben_tate Modkilled n3
13. Charu Killed by Mafia and SK n3
14. (tiloco217) (Makilaz) Yoshl Killed by SK n2
15. danceflashrevo Lynched d2
16. helphelp11 Lynched d1
17. Sinistrosuede Modkilled n2
18. (_Zenith_) AragakiAyase Lynched d4
19. SKG_Scintill Lynched d3
*No lynch occurred on d5

Replacements:
1) Aragaki Ayase
2) storn42
3) Yoshl
4) Makilaz
5) j-rodd123
6) fontisian

This thread will be locked until it is time for the game to begin. PMs will be going out shortly, but do not take any action until the game itself has begun, which will happen at 10 PM server time, Wed, February 17th.

thesunfan 02-17-2016 03:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

PMs are going out, please confirm with me what your exact role is by replying to me with your exact role. If you are mafia, also tell me who your partners are. This must be done before the day phase starts.

EDIT: All PMs are out, please yell at me loudly if you didn't get anything from me.

thesunfan 02-17-2016 10:00 PM

Night 0 has begun! It will last 24 hours, ending at 10 PM server time Thursday, February 18th. If you have a night action tonight and I don't receive an action, it will NOT be randomized, with the exception being the mafia kill.

If you have not yet confirmed your role to me by PMing me, please do so. All I need is a PM with the role that you are contained within it, plus your teammates if you're mafia.

Thread will remain locked until D1 begins.

thesunfan 02-18-2016 10:00 PM

In the night...

Tokzic was killed by the Mafia

roundbox was killed by the Serial Killer

Day 1 will last 72 hours and will end at 10 PM Server (Central) Time on Sunday, February 21st.

Day 1 begins now.

Charu 02-18-2016 10:01 PM

first

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:02 PM

Hmm I wasn't expecting to get the two kills.. ehm categorized? That's an interesting mechanic to say the least.

WELL HELLO FRIENDS, LONG AT LAST WE MEET AGAIN!

May the shitposting commence, eh?

rzr 02-18-2016 10:02 PM

hi charu

fuck you charu

fight me bro

hi rzr

Charu 02-18-2016 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4407609)
the last four games straight on the other site i die on the first night anyway, it'll probably be fine

lol fuckin' owned

Charu 02-18-2016 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4408173)
fuck you charu

fight me bro

cedolad

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408175)
lol fuckin' owned

little too early for a slip there Charu

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....?!?!?!

Charu 02-18-2016 10:04 PM

I'm bussing cedolad right now guys

Charu 02-18-2016 10:05 PM

Chip-chap-chop-cipper-pa-ra!

rzr 02-18-2016 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408179)

ping

hi cedo

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:05 PM

I was gonna say its even a bit earlier to be bussing me Charu!!!!

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408179)

you're gonna get us killed idiot!!1!!1

danceflashrevo 02-18-2016 10:07 PM

gn

Charu 02-18-2016 10:07 PM

My other partners are rzr and xiz

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:08 PM

Hey Greg what made you think of the night distinction mechanic? Like I don't remember it in the original OP

Charu 02-18-2016 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4408185)
gn

IDIOT!

You don't say 'gn' when something starts.

Get that shit OUT OF HERE

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:09 PM

Ironically enough I'm gonna go play A Wolf Among Us

Charu 02-18-2016 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4408189)
Ironically enough I'm gonna go play A Wolf Among Us

YOU IDIOT!!!

Gonna leave me here to rot?

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:11 PM

this is my first game in a year and a half charu idfk what im doing anymore

_Zenith_ 02-18-2016 10:11 PM

hot read

roundbox was fearkilled

tinfoil

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:12 PM

pls change ur avi i laughed so hard i shot milk at my computer and idk how many liquids it can handle

_Zenith_ 02-18-2016 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4408194)
pls change ur avi i laughed so hard i shot milk at my computer and idk how many liquids it can handle

this is the exact reason I have it there ty

rzr 02-18-2016 10:14 PM

good place to start

Charu 02-18-2016 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408192)
hot read

roundbox was fearkilled

tinfoil

hot read

Zenith is a human and therefore should be murdered. Mafia gonna win this shit, IDIOT!!!1

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:16 PM

I JUST saw that today, and I cried. like a lot, it was funny.

also hi zenith! ^5 for our first game together :D

_Zenith_ 02-18-2016 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4408198)
I JUST saw that today, and I cried. like a lot, it was funny.

also hi zenith! ^5 for our first game together :D

^5 o/

I'm gonna casually leave now 8-)

Charu 02-18-2016 10:19 PM

hot read

Zenith is gonna casually leave with sunglasses

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:20 PM

those are some nice sunglasses where'd you get them

oh hey, another new guy I've never played with. Hi helphelp! ^5 for first time 8)

rzr 02-18-2016 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408200)
hot read

Zenith is gonna casually leave with sunglasses

There's a speck on the flea on the tail on the frog on the bump on the log in the hole in the bottom of the sea

Read more: Sesame Street - There's A Hole In The Bottom Of The Sea Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Xiz 02-18-2016 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408186)
My other partners are rzr and xiz

I'm Down

rzr 02-18-2016 10:31 PM

but isn't he missing one?

oh that was tokzic

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:33 PM

HI XIV!!

wheres my skatepark

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:34 PM

Guys I'm gonna be honest, I'm a little emotional, because I never thought I'd play with any of you again.

:')

Xiz 02-18-2016 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408199)
^5 o/

I'm gonna casually leave now 8-)

Wait!

We Can Work It Out!

helphelp11 02-18-2016 10:34 PM

ceodlad, what have you gotten yourself into with Charu? :P

Xiz 02-18-2016 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4408206)
HI XIV!!

wheres my skatepark

I Forgot to Remember to Forget

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:35 PM

I don't miss your cameltext tho :')

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4408209)

lovers quarrel

helphelp11 02-18-2016 10:36 PM

Also, we haven't had any terrible anime gif posts.

Yet.

rzr 02-18-2016 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4408209)

charu's just a bull and anybody posting on d1 is running around him dressed like satan

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:36 PM

xel's around here somewhere

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:36 PM

rzr it's been awhile since we've played, Charu may be the bull, but I am the ringer ;)

helphelp11 02-18-2016 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4408215)
xel's around here somewhere

More guests than users, gee you think?

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4408217)
More guests than users, gee you think?

nice read where'd you get it

Xiz 02-18-2016 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4408218)

Honey Don't

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4408219)
Honey Don't

bby its 40 mins into D1 i have to

rzr 02-18-2016 10:39 PM

who's the sunfan and why isn't he posting? must be scum. can we bait him?

Xiz 02-18-2016 10:40 PM

I'm Looking Through You

rzr

helphelp11 02-18-2016 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4408218)

How is that a read? Or is that sarcasm? :P

rzr 02-18-2016 10:44 PM

You're Looking Behind Me

xiz

Xiz 02-18-2016 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408221)
who's the sunfan and why isn't he posting? must be scum. can we bait him?

^

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408226)
You're Looking Behind Me
]

I'm Talking About You

rzr 02-18-2016 10:47 PM

I Don't See You Saying Much

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4408225)
How is that a read? Or is that sarcasm? :P

I keep forgetting you don't know me.

yes

Xiz 02-18-2016 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408228)
I Don't See You Saying Much

Tell Me What You See

rzr 02-18-2016 10:49 PM

I Have Seen The Future

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:50 PM

okay I'll be straight

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:50 PM

ONLY ONE OF YOU FUCKS CAN YOU USE CAMELTEXT

k?

helphelp11 02-18-2016 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408231)
I Have Seen The Future

Do Both Of You Stop Capitalizing The First Letter In Each Word?

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4408233)
ONLY ONE OF YOU FUCKS CAN YOU USE CAMELTEXT

k?

qffe

helphelp11 02-18-2016 10:52 PM

...wait, is cameltext just that?

Xiz 02-18-2016 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408231)
I Have Seen The Future

Tell Me What You See

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4408238)
...wait, is cameltext just that?

yes...

Charu 02-18-2016 10:52 PM

cameltextiswhenyoutypelikeThis

rzr 02-18-2016 10:52 PM

Some People's Browsers Do It Automatically

anywho I gotta leave work soon ):

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4408239)
Tell Me What You See

i see a skatepark personally....

Charu 02-18-2016 10:52 PM

fuckingbitchesgetthefuckOff

Charu 02-18-2016 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408214)
charu's just a bull and anybody posting on d1 is running around him dressed like satan

r u satan

helphelp11 02-18-2016 10:53 PM

I'm sorry, ced. :S

Anyway, can any of you lurkers speak up? Join the shitposting before it's too late!

Charu 02-18-2016 10:53 PM

Hi, I'm a Lurker, what can I do for you helphelp11?

rzr 02-18-2016 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408245)
r u satan

s8n

rzr

hmm, close tho

helphelp11 02-18-2016 10:54 PM

Do you have a portfolio of anime gifs that are somewhat decent?

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4408246)
I'm sorry, ced. :S

Anyway, can any of you lurkers speak up? Join the shitposting before it's too late!

you never even said hi to me wtf man :(

helphelp11 02-18-2016 10:55 PM

Hi, ced. Welcome back to TWG. :P

cedolad 02-18-2016 10:55 PM

hehe thanks man

Charu 02-18-2016 10:56 PM

hi ced, welcome back to TWG