Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 08:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4410842)
Sticking with my vote from last time. Charu

I don't know why he's being voted this phrase (I'm a bit behind), but I voted for him at the end of last phase for a reason. Charu knows I get easily flustered if I have to start defending myself and my flustery behavior comes off as wolfy, especially if I have to defend myself against Charu. So my take on last phase was that he (as a wolf) was pointing out trivial things regarding my posts to get me flustered with the intent for that to snowball into something else and get some traction on me.

I haven't read all of the thread, but at the beginning of D2, he didn't seem to acknowledge my vote on him nor did seem to want to continue where he left off with me, all of which comes off as suspicious to me.

can we not

Charu 02-24-2016 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4410842)
Sticking with my vote from last time. Charu

I don't know why he's being voted this phrase (I'm a bit behind), but I voted for him at the end of last phase for a reason. Charu knows I get easily flustered if I have to start defending myself and my flustery behavior comes off as wolfy, especially if I have to defend myself against Charu. So my take on last phase was that he (as a wolf) was pointing out trivial things regarding my posts to get me flustered with the intent for that to snowball into something else and get some traction on me.

I haven't read all of the thread, but at the beginning of D2, he didn't seem to acknowledge my vote on him nor did seem to want to continue where he left off with me, all of which comes off as suspicious to me.

That's because you started saying Ms. Si-something-whatever was going to post more info THIS PHASE

Which, by the way

HASN'T HAPPENED

reuben_tate 02-24-2016 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410844)
can we not

Is it my vote in particular or my reasoning that's bothering you?

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410843)
Since you're catching up literally from the beginning, I'll just show you.

Heheh, sorry Red Blast-a

Click on quote to get context and you'll instantly know (as well as read further ahead.)

I'm reading and I'm really not seeing it

something in the op I'm missing

rzr 02-24-2016 08:35 PM

thread's getting moist here

also seems to be a distrubing pattern of redirecting, gauging interaction alignment might be my best tactic this phase

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4410846)
Is it my vote in particular or my reasoning that's bothering you?

your vote, your reasoning seems ok but I really like charu this game

I want to see your contentful posts soon please

rzr 02-24-2016 08:36 PM

getting more comfy with my vote atm though - meta might be shit, but if I had much of a case on AA (him, not zenith, him specifically) it would be his alternating meta here

thesunfan 02-24-2016 08:38 PM

Vote Count

Votes from post 977 to post 1964
Night in 1:24:00

---

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 08:39 PM

k I've fully read through the whole thread

SKG is trolling and I'm not putting it as alignment indicative

going along for now that roundbox/helphelp (likely roundbox) was a wolf, my other scumreads are dfr (still), xiz, and reuben (contingent on what he delivers)

dfr/xiz I've mentioned not liking for different reasons, xiz in particular I feel like his tone is off and somehow I'm not seeing what I expect from him. mostly a gutread

and now that I write this dfr makes more sense it still feels like he's not doing enough

I'm disappointed in 6 post person

SKG_Scintill 02-24-2016 08:39 PM

sticking with my vote
gn

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 08:39 PM

actually SKG because wagonomics

reuben_tate 02-24-2016 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410845)
That's because you started saying Ms. Si-something-whatever was going to post more info THIS PHASE

Which, by the way

HASN'T HAPPENED

I didn't say she would do that, I was saying I was hoping that she would do that. I still don't see how my post is much different than anyone saying "I wish inactive person X would post more."

Charu 02-24-2016 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410853)
sticking with my vote
gn

ugh

rzr 02-24-2016 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410854)
actually SKG because wagonomics

Is there a useless-nomics vote we can use? I'm okay with my vote on you as scum, but in terms of analyzing SKG I find him both scummy and useless.

That and he's the only constant factor on both the Charu and helphelp wagon's oh and the botchi one too I think

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 08:41 PM

nah Xiz is town

haku is town

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 08:41 PM

I also haven't seen anything noteworthy from cedolad and he's made one post today

and not that postcounts are the only factor but charu has OVER 400 posts and I still can't believe people are voting him

I really had a feeling SKG was town but that has diminished because he's literally rejecting all of my questions about innocuous things

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410857)
Is there a useless-nomics vote we can use? I'm okay with my vote on you as scum, but in terms of analyzing SKG I find him both scummy and useless.

That and he's the only constant factor on both the Charu and helphelp wagon's oh and the botchi one too I think

he's not only useless but he was on the helphelp wagon which I think was a miss and now he's on my top town

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410858)
nah Xiz is town

why

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 08:42 PM

charu is likely town