Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 09:16 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410950)
ill try to quote it but tl;dr i was reading charu as a power role. I thought this because in one of his massive posts he said _______ is (in bold) TOWN. There were some weird softs he did along with the whole slip thing being all like "3 scum left" or something FUCK CHARU YOU HAVE SO MANY POSTS

Do you guys know what im talking about

if charu was a wolf why would he claim VT here instead of sticking to the PR story

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 09:16 PM

three people have noticed that so far, somewhat independently

which speaks, but at the same time ASIDE FROM THAT I was reading him town big time

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 09:16 PM

it just doesn't make any sense, I think it'd make much more sense for him to let people think he's softing and then when seriously called out on it to either fakeclaim (easy with no cardflips) or drop the facade

and I think he's been very town this game

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410954)
if charu was a wolf why would he claim VT here instead of sticking to the PR story

also, this

he would 100% try to keep his options open

YoshL 02-24-2016 09:17 PM

I don't think it makes any sense that Charu is the medic, and he's claimed outright vanilla town

rzr 02-24-2016 09:18 PM

I have noticed the "slips" but chalked it up to softing, and didn't want to blow up his spot.
I can see Charu as scum here, I could also see a few partners lined up in my thought process for him.
I've been generally town reading Charu this game because of something he said earlier that I noted, also because Charu is a god damn troll and I'm seeing less and less of that as the pressure is applied to him - leading me to think he's handling himself well is all

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410958)
I don't think it makes any sense that Charu is the medic, and he's claimed outright vanilla town

there's no way he actually IS the medic, I thought he was softing for it, and I know he's not actually the medic

Xiz 02-24-2016 09:18 PM

Fuck nevermind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410496)
16. helphelp11 Lynched d1

Players are saying he's a wolf and I'm just going "why?" His posts scream extremely basic as if he doesn't know how to form a concise opinion without sticking to hard words posted by other players. That screams to me like a novice TWG player that doesn't know what to do and is human. So... human here.

Sorry, it's just charu accenting being charu lol.

I guess @AA it could be him backing out of the play? But now I don't see that world anymore.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410958)

Honestly, claiming VT as a PR sounds like the right thing to do in case he doesn't die.

YoshL 02-24-2016 09:19 PM

wait

YoshL 02-24-2016 09:20 PM

charu has said multiple times that he knows zenith is town "for reasons that i cannot say"

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4410922)
I don't really vote a lot anyways I don't think

AA is my intended vote

bringing this post back up, focus on the anyways, I don't think

"anyways" what? what's so different this time? it's like he's comparing his current wolf game to his town game

YoshL 02-24-2016 09:22 PM

dbp, i don't really see that, it feels a lot more of a resignation to his fate than anything else

that doesn't actually swing him in either direction though

YoshL 02-24-2016 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410964)
charu has said multiple times that he knows zenith is town "for reasons that i cannot say"

do you see what i mean from this

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410968)
do you see what i mean from this

I'm afraid to touch on that, because the context in which that read arose screams angleshooty to me

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 09:23 PM

I see what you think

but the fact that it happened -halfway through the phase- and only occurred after Zenith replaced

is leaning me away from your interpretation

YoshL 02-24-2016 09:24 PM

actually i think you can disregard that theory entirely, since it still doesn't make sense calling zenith town there

YoshL 02-24-2016 09:25 PM

fuck i don't want to go hunting back throguh for when exactly and how charu phrased that

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410973)
fuck i don't want to go hunting back throguh for when exactly and how charu phrased that

if you're looking for the post where he talked about not being able to say why Zenith/AA is town, it's early D2

YoshL 02-24-2016 09:28 PM

actually i don't think it's worth worrying about and i'm going to refuse to vote charu