Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 07:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705109)
this is just a guess but
I'd bet shado is the roleblocker since he seemed more willing to kill fg than fg was willing to kill shado

but idk some busers don't really give a shit what the role of their partner is

bruh. I power wolf. I bus when necessary, yes, but it's literally stupid to even think I try to throw my only partner away on the first phase when I'm literally always suspected thru the end of the game 'cause of my past wolfchievements

there is literally no logical reason you could possibly come up with as to why I would do that

Xel, he's stuck in a corner and I'm his only way out. literally read his interactions with funnygurl. read mine. he's scum and it's my fault he didn't get lynched yesterday, but don't let him convince you that he's anything but a caught wolf

the sun fan 12-11-2019 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705115)
bruh. I power wolf. I bus when necessary, yes, but it's literally stupid to even think I try to throw my only partner away on the first phase when I'm literally always suspected thru the end of the game 'cause of my past wolfchievements

there is literally no logical reason you could possibly come up with as to why I would do that

Xel, he's stuck in a corner and I'm his only way out. literally read his interactions with funnygurl. read mine. he's scum and it's my fault he didn't get lynched yesterday, but don't let him convince you that he's anything but a caught wolf

I powerwolf too
one of us broke that this game, you since d1 or me since d2

the sun fan 12-11-2019 07:17 PM

Xel
you've played with me a long time
you really can save yourself a lot of whatever you want to call it if you just ask yourself whether I was going to vote fg or not
and whether or not you think I would let her get that pressure there on d2 without me fighting it

just look back at that eod

XelNya 12-11-2019 07:19 PM

i am getting emotionally appealing to

did you guys forget who I am

the sun fan 12-11-2019 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705119)
i am getting emotionally appealing to

did you guys forget who I am

bruh
where am I getting emotional
I called you a wolverine; I know who I am speaking to

XelNya 12-11-2019 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705117)
Xel
you really can save yourself a lot of whatever you want to call it if you just ask yourself whether I was going to vote fg or not
and whether or not you think I would let her get that pressure there on d2 without me fighting it

The issue is that I am biased to you in that when you grab a game by the balls I just tend to shut up and follow

and I don't wanna do that because last time I did that we lost in f3 i am pretty sure because of me

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705117)
Xel

yes, look back at that EoD
we have a funfam who was defending his partner right until the last moment when the landslide was already on her

and then we have me, who (with inD), started the landslide and had been pushing the FG lynch since the previous phase

it's cut and dry

the sun fan 12-11-2019 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705121)
The issue is that I am biased to you in that when you grab a game by the balls I just tend to shut up and follow

and I don't wanna do that because last time I did that we lost in f3 i am pretty sure because of me

i'm not grabbing you by the balls or w/e the fuck are you talking about
I'm not emotionally appealing to you either so I don't know what you're going on about here

I'm just telling you what I think the most important part of the game is
Even Shado agrees with me that its the most important part (or at least that its very important)

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705121)

please please please don't let that happen again. I know you wanna suspect me just by virtue of my existence, but I'm not a wolf here. it's scumfan

like, I know it's a tough call, but seriously look back at our progressions

look at other people's reads

look at everything. he's a caught wolf trying to squirm his way out

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 07:28 PM

Xel you followed my wagon once this game and if we had more votes it would've led to the FG lynch on D0

do that one more time and I swear it will win us this game

the sun fan 12-11-2019 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705126)
please please please don't let that happen again. I know you wanna suspect me just by virtue of my existence, but I'm not a wolf here. it's scumfan

like, I know it's a tough call, but seriously look back at our progressions

look at other people's reads

look at everything. he's a caught wolf trying to squirm his way out

lmao
"caught wolf"
a combination of words

the sun fan 12-11-2019 07:29 PM

dog he JUST told you not to emotionally appeal

the sun fan 12-11-2019 07:35 PM

Xel if you think I've ever had you by the balls we're gonna need to talk about that because I don't think I've had anyone by their anything in this game
if all you were doing was talking about a past game, then its w/e, but your accusation (for lack of a better word) is annoying

XelNya 12-11-2019 07:36 PM

I wanna make sure I am right on this, right now if I vote it's the hammer right?

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705128)
lmao
"caught wolf"
a combination of words

for what its worth, whatever happens, you've played a damn good game. if it weren't for your weirdness with Charu and FG's weirdness towards you I don't think you would've been caught

and even despite those two, you *still* got out of the lynch yesterday, so good job. just wanna say that now 'cause I won't want to if you squirm out of it again

XelNya 12-11-2019 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705131)
Xel if you think I've ever had you by the balls we're gonna need to talk about that because I don't think I've had anyone by their anything in this game
if all you were doing was talking about a past game, then its w/e, but your accusation (for lack of a better word) is annoying

it's a way of saying when you lead town I shut up and follow

just written in more cruel terms

the sun fan 12-11-2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705132)
I wanna make sure I am right on this, right now if I vote it's the hammer right?

yup

the sun fan 12-11-2019 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705134)
it's a way of saying when you lead town I shut up and follow

just written in more cruel terms

I don't think I've ever led town this game
maybe away from fg d0 but if you look back all I really said was that I didn't like the lynch

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705132)

yeah your vote ends game one way or another (and please don't tell me you've been slowrolling us not knowing that)

the sun fan 12-11-2019 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705133)
for what its worth, whatever happens, you've played a damn good game. if it weren't for your weirdness with Charu and FG's weirdness towards you I don't think you would've been caught

and even despite those two, you *still* got out of the lynch yesterday, so good job. just wanna say that now 'cause I won't want to if you squirm out of it again

hahahahaha
oh man, I'll have to try something like that next time
I've never seen that one before