Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 04:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

and speaking of nightkills that make no sense, there's no way I kill star over Xel as a wolf

Like, your argument here is comprised of me killing, letting Xel live, and then pissing him off and getting in a fight with him as soon as the phase starts before voting you and giving him the hammer while insulting him further

????????????????

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 04:06 PM

I should've lynched you yesterday. I wanted to believe that you were so resigned to the lynch 'cause I sincerely believed you wanted to try and relax and have fun in the game. "funfam" my ass

the sun fan 12-11-2019 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705060)
Uh, I first thought of that when I was trying to analyze the wolfkill after the hider role was clarified to me...by you.
you literally made the setup and you want to try to spin off a mechanics kill onto me? jesus

You know I'm doing what I have to do, right?
Regardless of alignment
so chill
you don't need to say "jesus" like I'm crucifying you

the sun fan 12-11-2019 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705062)
and speaking of nightkills that make no sense, there's no way I kill star over Xel as a wolf

Like, your argument here is comprised of me killing, letting Xel live, and then pissing him off and getting in a fight with him as soon as the phase starts before voting you and giving him the hammer while insulting him further

????????????????

you KNOW star was unlynchable, and I know that you know it

the sun fan 12-11-2019 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705063)
I should've lynched you yesterday. I wanted to believe that you were so resigned to the lynch 'cause I sincerely believed you wanted to try and relax and have fun in the game. "funfam" my ass

Shado in f5: Sunfan won't try in final 3
Sunfan: *tries in final 3*
Shado: *Pikachu surprised face*

the sun fan 12-11-2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705062)

????????????????

firstly, I read a children's fantasy series called the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness

one of the quotes in the first few chapters is "A wolverine only listens to threats"

the way to Xel's heart is to treat him like his girlfriend does: degrade him and whenever he insults you, insult him or something he loves back

she even fucking got him to get a cat (I think)

so lmao

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705065)
you KNOW star was unlynchable, and I know that you know it

yes, but she never woulda lynched me over you

Xel is a wildcard, especially when he's pissed off

there's no way I let the bear live just to poke it

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705064)
You know I'm doing what I have to do, right?
Regardless of alignment
so chill
you don't need to say "jesus" like I'm crucifying you

You are, yes.
I am chill
go on then, do your thing

I've said my piece

the sun fan 12-11-2019 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705068)
yes, but she never woulda lynched me over you

Xel is a wildcard, especially when he's pissed off

there's no way I let the bear live just to poke it

I know that you know that she would've tried, probably really, really, really hard, and reread everything

Xel would probably even agree that if someone lynched star in f3 (like if the nightkill was xel and star ended up getting lynched) that that would've been dumber than if star got nightkilled and Xel got lynched

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705070)
I know that you know that she would've tried, probably really, really, really hard, and reread everything

Yeah, and it would've led her to the same conclusions. Your interactions with FG stink. Your defenses of her stink. Her vote on and off you stinks. It was just my dumb ass that ever lost sight of that yesterday

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705070)
Xel would probably even agree that if someone lynched star in f3 (like if the nightkill was xel and star ended up getting lynched) that that would've been dumber than if star got nightkilled and Xel got lynched

Yeah, what's that got to do with anything? She would've lynched YOU is the point

the sun fan 12-11-2019 04:22 PM

looking back at the start of the day (as well as bac at the OP)
I see why people may have been confused about the hider
its still not anywhere near exonerating for someone to have put kp on subaru

heck, I guess I should look at his reads and see if he was smart enough to leave a hint as to who he would hide behind

the sun fan 12-11-2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705071)
Yeah, and it would've led her to the same conclusions. Your interactions with FG stink. Your defenses of her stink. Her vote on and off you stinks. It was just my dumb ass that ever lost sight of that yesterday

You cannot speak for what star would've done (but I will admit that I would not feel confident about not getting lynched there)

if xel dies, she would wonder why xel died over her. It just boils down to pretty pointless leveling

star was a good nightkill for either of us

the sun fan 12-11-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705072)
looking back at the start of the day (as well as bac at the OP)
I see why people may have been confused about the hider
its still not anywhere near exonerating for someone to have put kp on subaru

heck, I guess I should look at his reads and see if he was smart enough to leave a hint as to who he would hide behind

start of the 2nd day*

the sun fan 12-11-2019 04:26 PM

since Subaru is at the bottom I'll just say for his sake
you have to vote every day phase, bruh

100%, there's no reason not to vote
I know you're still new, but you become a better player if you vote in every day phase, regardless of your alignment

the sun fan 12-11-2019 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4703973)
OK so wait this one's a mafia game? I've played 3 or 4 games of TWG in the past, and everyone's saying wolf so am a lil lost

good god someone in deadchat help this man out

the sun fan 12-11-2019 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704049)
Or FG. The funniness feels weird and she's not even really a gurl this game

what does the last part mean?
I think I remember asking that before but I'm not gonna look for the answer when I can just ask

the sun fan 12-11-2019 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4704167)
reads (click the arrow if you want to see the full post)

I kind of think that, POSSIBLY (and I want to highlight that POSSIBLY is the key-word here) that Subaru did not die because he was roleblocked and nightkilled, but because the wolves ATTEMPTED to nightkill him, but that he hid behind fg

if you look at the reads, you can see that fg was the person he was most willing to assign a percentage read to, and was hesitant to call her town.

I think that, if I were an 18 year-old dragon man that had to kick my brother off the computer everytime I wanted to play TWG, this is who I would hide behind n1.

It shores up the read that I am most interested in is the main reason why I think this is on the far side of plausible.

Shado is right about one of my points; he didn't mention the roleblock/kill the same person until after I mentioned the hider thing. I think that the wolves killing subaru, missing, but subaru dying anyway after hiding behind fg (I don't think it was Shado because Subaru firmly placed Shado in town) is what happened because it seems like the wolves didn't quite understand the role interactions before then. This world explains how n1 likely went down with that information in mind.

Seems more plausible to me than Shado lying about his knowledge of mechanics because I don't think wolves often do that

the sun fan 12-11-2019 04:58 PM

fg was also willing to vote for Shado at first EOD, at least with her words (she never really changed off of Trevor)

I think wolves look like they were banking on town just swapping?
fg and shado went after one another but it was never with any sharp blades or anything

it just seems... dangerous because I feel like either of them could've become a wagon and if I didn't change my vote off of Shado 2 seconds before star changed hers onto Shado, he might've died over Trevor

I think it has to be what they were going for though because there's no alternative

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:15 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:19 PM

I feel like, even though Shado voted me before I entered, I probably do end up getting to the correct conclusion just because like
Xel's just town from looking at the old posts

he was sad when I stopped the fg lynch and I like to think that I never wolf-read that today