Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

Charu 12-10-2019 09:59 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

thesunfan

<3

the sun fan 12-10-2019 09:59 PM

I won't feel safe

flashflash account 12-10-2019 10:00 PM

STOP POSTING

flashflash account 12-10-2019 10:00 PM

Votes:

Charu -> the sun fan
the sun fan -> Charu
star-crossed -> Charu
ShadoWolfe -> Charu

Charu- 3 (the sun fan, star-crossed, ShadoWolfe, )
the sun fan- 1 (Charu, )

flashflash account 12-10-2019 10:01 PM

Charu has died. They were...

Green.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends in 12 hours at 10:00 AM Central/Server time.

flashflash account 12-11-2019 10:00 AM

in the night...

Star-crossed died. They were...
Green.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends in 12 hours, at 10:00 PM Central/Server time.

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 10:57 AM

Well there goes the fantasy f3 star almost had me believing in.
RIP.

I hate this. This should've been open and shut, case closed, follow the reasoning and hang sunfan. For all the bluster of living with my mind long enough to not get pulled off track, I sure did get pulled off track

But now that we're here in f3, I owe it to everyone to actually put some effort in and not replay yesterday's blundering idiocy

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 11:00 AM

It strikes me that Xel last phase did exactly what I'd been townreading him for not doing: caving under pressure and flaking out on game.

So Xel, please for the love of God make an effort to be in thread today even if it's just to yell and stomp about how you're never wolf. I literally cannot work with you posting nothing, it's flipping my mind upside down and driving me to all the craziest conclusions

XelNya 12-11-2019 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705015)
Well there goes the fantasy f3 star almost had me believing in.
RIP.

I hate this. This should've been open and shut, case closed, follow the reasoning and hang sunfan. For all the bluster of living with my mind long enough to not get pulled off track, I sure did get pulled off track

But now that we're here in f3, I owe it to everyone to actually put some effort in and not replay yesterday's blundering idiocy

So wait, you self admit you have put in no effort and say i flaked under pressure.

Way to fucking go dude. Fanfuckingtastic.

XelNya 12-11-2019 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705020)
So wait, you self admit you have put in no effort and say i flaked under pressure.

T-force was right I am very angry in twg

I wonder why when i see shit like that

XelNya 12-11-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705021)
T-force was right I am very angry in twg

I wonder why when i see shit like that

But hey wolf swing at me, we got time to make you look bad and still lynch a wolf

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705020)

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705023)
But hey wolf swing at me, we got time to make you look bad and still lynch a wolf

Heh. Beating myself up over being indecisive last phase does not make me look bad. Without tooting my own horn about my part in funnys lynch being why we even *have* an F3, all I asked for yesterday and today was that you post *something*
The absence of that is why I say you flaked. So don't get self-righteous with me when you played a big part in my indecisiveness. I just wanted a little more than a fuck you yesterday, was that really too much to ask?

Like, even this response from you today eased my mind a lot. I wish it were sooner, but whatever.

I just got one question for you before I move on, why weren't you at EoD yesterday? Why didnt you vote at all?

XelNya 12-11-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705028)
Heh. Beating myself up over being indecisive last phase does not make me look bad. Without tooting my own horn about my part in funnys lynch being why we even *have* an F3, all I asked for yesterday and today was that you post *something*
The absence of that is why I say you flaked. So don't get self-righteous with me when you played a big part in my indecisiveness. I just wanted a little more than a fuck you yesterday, was that really too much to ask?

Like, even this response from you today eased my mind a lot. I wish it were sooner, but whatever.

I just got one question for you before I move on, why weren't you at EoD yesterday? Why didnt you vote at all?

You're asking a question for no good response

I either

confirm I was busy doing other things, and look like I don't care
get accused of slank cover

which route better suits what you're going for buddy

XelNya 12-11-2019 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705028)

You didn't beat yourself up, you literally admitted to not giving a shit, which is what you're implying I did, was not give a shit

you knew exactly where my interests were yesterday, you knew I didn't give a shit about star, or even you

I literally wanted to watch sunfan and charu dome because the last wolf was either of those two, or you

star was never a wolf candidate and that was pretty damn obvious by the fact I literally left her alone other than defending her

like dude I know I'm talking like this shit is basic, but to me it's really that easy

star's been pure all game
t-force was trying to play the game
fg rode a wave and applied utr which she did her last wolf game and got caught super early about it

SUNFAN is playing differently so no past games are applying to reading him, and TO BE HONEST of the dome, he had the better posts

Charu is a wall of impossible who I think struggled to get into his swing

BUT YOU

YOU have not played this game at all like I expect

and then you keep swinging at me since early on, like dude

you're telling me you want shit outta me and when you're met with the typical brick wall of pushing me you don't try to you know, climb the wall or blow a hole through it

it's like you just trying to set the stage and now you have to perform the play

and you forgot to memorize the lines

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705029)

I either

I just want an answer for the love of god my brain will not rest if you don't give me an answer
even if its "thread was repeating itself so I said fuck that and went to sleep" I just want to know
I am not out to get you, it's just final fucking 3 and I can't in good conscience be like fuck it and vote despite my deepest desires so please

I just want an honest answer

XelNya 12-11-2019 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705029)

I either

Like you're trying that silly how interested is xel meta

and I think it's not gonna apply here that well

it's outdated

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705030)
You didn't beat yourself up, you literally admitted to not giving a shit, which is what you're implying I did, was not give a shit

you knew exactly where my interests were yesterday, you knew I didn't give a shit about star, or even you

I literally wanted to watch sunfan and charu dome because the last wolf was either of those two, or you

star was never a wolf candidate and that was pretty damn obvious by the fact I literally left her alone other than defending her

like dude I know I'm talking like this shit is basic, but to me it's really that easy

star's been pure all game
t-force was trying to play the game
fg rode a wave and applied utr which she did her last wolf game and got caught super early about it

SUNFAN is playing differently so no past games are applying to reading him, and TO BE HONEST of the dome, he had the better posts

Charu is a wall of impossible who I think struggled to get into his swing

BUT YOU

YOU have not played this game at all like I expect

and then you keep swinging at me since early on, like dude

you're telling me you want shit outta me and when you're met with the typical brick wall of pushing me you don't try to you know, climb the wall or blow a hole through it

it's like you just trying to set the stage and now you have to perform the play

and you forgot to memorize the lines

Take a step back and look back at what I've actually written about you this ENTIRE game. literally town reads. you say I keep swinging on you since early on, but seriously go back and read every fucking word I've written regarding you.

It's like you don't realize that you can be townread and be asked to share your thoughts. Reads need to be affirmed, and when someone fucking disappears without comment, that affirmation gets really hard to do
*THAT'S* why I say "yo xel drop some thoughts" every now and then, NOT 'cause I'm swinging.

XelNya 12-11-2019 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705031)
I just want an answer for the love of god my brain will not rest if you don't give me an answer
even if its "thread was repeating itself so I said fuck that and went to sleep" I just want to know
I am not out to get you, it's just final fucking 3 and I can't in good conscience be like fuck it and vote despite my deepest desires so please

I just want an honest answer

I was at work from 5am - 1pm pst

came home and got on till about 3pm

gf wanted to go pick up some stuff for cmas gifts at the mall till 7:00pm

then had dinner with my niece since it was her 18th birthday met up at 7:30pm and didn't get out of dinner till about 10pm because olive garden party of 23

then saw I missed eod, went to winco, got some energy drinks, played pokemon / fire emblem till I was passing out, pet the cats a bit as well

XelNya 12-11-2019 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705033)
Take a step back and look back at what I've actually written about you this ENTIRE game. literally town reads. you say I keep swinging on you since early on, but seriously go back and read every fucking word I've written regarding you.

It's like you don't realize that you can be townread and be asked to share your thoughts. Reads need to be affirmed, and when someone fucking disappears without comment, that affirmation gets really hard to do
*THAT'S* why I say "yo xel drop some thoughts" every now and then, NOT 'cause I'm swinging.

you can town read and still swing dog

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705032)
Like you're trying that silly how interested is xel meta

and I think it's not gonna apply here that well

it's outdated

my god why won't you just answer the question. Like dude,
I just wanna know why you didn't vote, is that really a hard question to answer?