Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

the sun fan 12-9-2019 08:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704504)
Third biggest ish is there seems to be some *looming* thought that I "came after people only after they came at me" which is just chronologically wrong. inD said this, and then to his credit went back and looked and found that in both the case of star and fg, I raised my sus of them before they ever said anything about me. Same goes for sunfan. I think this untruth is mostly gone from people's minds, but I just saw Charu saying something to the effect that I did this and it's wrong FYI

I don't think that anyone is really saying this?

star-crossed 12-9-2019 08:47 PM

Didn't notice day end creeping up.

Charu

inDheart 12-9-2019 08:48 PM

i don't think i said that third biggest thing at all, shado

i remember calling you prickly but that was in the behavioral sense and we talked it out

anyway

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 08:51 PM

Off memory before I go back and delve deeper

Two things that pinged me hard while skimming in spare moments earlier today were:

sunfan had a weird intermission in the midst of his certainty on Charu. it was like *Gonna hang Charu* ---> wait I'm wrong ---> *wait I'm right Charu die u scum* within a couple moments of each other. struck me as contrived, forced, fake like he wanted to try and make it seem like he was having "genuine" second thoughts ----In fairness to his slot, there were a couple of posts where he explained his funfam mentality that I really related with, so I'm not coming to a conclusion here yet just noting what stuck out to me earlier

in a similar vein, FG did something really similar where she voted sunfan and then unvoted right after with some questionable reasoning I can't remember. at the time, I was contemplating the odds she makes that post to distance from a partner who went to bat for her and defended her the previous phase, but whether or not it's w/w, it hit my gut like a bullet train without brakes

inDheart 12-9-2019 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704501)
sun fan's defense of her stood out to me more than her own messages did, if that makes sense.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704506)
It kind of reads, to me, like you immediately forgot that Xel posted the post that went above yours
and if you cheat, it reads like you were disgusted by it and did it on purpose

maybe I didn't explain it well but I'm not going to check but there's a poison that (if memory serves) smells just like almonds

ok
lmao ok
ok
, respectively

the sun fan 12-9-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704510)
sunfan had a weird intermission in the midst of his certainty on Charu. it was like *Gonna hang Charu* ---> wait I'm wrong ---> *wait I'm right Charu die u scum* within a couple moments of each other. struck me as contrived, forced, fake like he wanted to try and make it seem like he was having "genuine" second thoughts ----In fairness to his slot, there were a couple of posts where he explained his funfam mentality that I really related with, so I'm not coming to a conclusion here yet just noting what stuck out to me earlier

if ur talking about the beginning of the phase, its pretty minor, but I thought for a second that it was 100% the case that wolves had to have put kp on subaru, then for a split second I confused myself and thought that it wasn't the case, then got back to the right track

its not the thing that I'm proud of doing though

and I'm surprised to see you relate to that because, and this is needlessly selfish
its kind of a problem that I feel only for myself

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704410)
Shadow because, well I just don't trust him. You know when you're walking around campus or your work place and you see a student/customer that just gives you bad vibes? That's what I'm getting from Shadow, even though he's being friendly. I think it has to do with his non-chalant callouts to those that have called him out already.

@inD and @sunfan since you both said it's not really happening
bold is by me

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704512)
and I'm surprised to see you relate to that because, and this is needlessly selfish
its kind of a problem that I feel only for myself

heh. you of all people should know how I've pushed myself to migraines and beyond some games sacrificing sleep and pain for a game that should've been funner

so yes I 100% relate to trying to make it funner for yourself 'cause that's something I went through too

inDheart 12-9-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704513)
@inD and @sunfan since you both said it's not really happening
bold is by me

yeah that certainly exists, i just didn't remember me sayin git

carry on

the sun fan 12-9-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704514)
heh. you of all people should know how I've pushed myself to migraines and beyond some games sacrificing sleep and pain for a game that should've been funner

so yes I 100% relate to trying to make it funner for yourself 'cause that's something I went through too

well, ok, these lines are more than tangential but I was not quite talking about the same thing

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704502)
what's the almond thing

sunfan said he hasn't smelled almonds in the post where he was saying that he doesn't think I'm a wolf because I don't smell funny like in my most recent wolfgame
so I posted almond oil to meme - sorry not sorry

also "lightning storm" in my post coming back most recently referenced the lack of sparks star felt from me last phase

flashflash account 12-9-2019 09:02 PM

Votes:

Charu -> ShadoWolfe
the sun fan -> Charu
star-crossed -> Charu

Charu- 2 (the sun fan, star-crossed, )
ShadoWolfe- 1 (Charu, )

the sun fan 12-9-2019 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704517)
also "lightning storm" in my post coming back most recently referenced the lack of sparks star felt from me last phase

oh, I thought you were saying you were in a lightening storm and would maybe lose connection

XelNya 12-9-2019 09:02 PM

Hmmm.

inDheart 12-9-2019 09:05 PM

what if i voted like

funny

is there anything that doesn't put funny/charu in play

most of her good posts are rear window and i want thoughts, specially since she left off on asking shado what he was thinking and with the vote/unvote thing on sunfan

the sun fan 12-9-2019 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704522)
what if i voted like

funny

most of her good posts are rear window and i want thoughts, specially since she left off on asking shado what he was thinking and with the vote/unvote thing on sunfan

yeah honestly
I was about to post about how this game just kind of feels like the wolves might be getting buried in postcount or something

XelNya 12-9-2019 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704522)
what if i voted like

funny

Tea.

star-crossed 12-9-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704499)
did you read where i looked at the eod again? because i like that read if it's about how she played most of d0, but i could see revisiting it next to the eod and today so far. it's getting to the point where it feels like she could belong in the "poke and see what happens" group because she just gave a quickish hot take about sunfan vs. charu earlier

Well:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704066)
i immediately regret posting that

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704090)
nwn

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704094)
that vote count sux

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704104)
are you a cactus

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704113)
lets get it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704120)
shado

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704125)
yeah but im voting t-force. his interactions with star were weird a couple hours ago

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704136)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704176)
who's your top wolf read?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704186)
haha

fr i dont think subaru has a wolf read, unless it's star. that's a red flag since he bothered to put in a reads list

but also this is an lhf read and not something i'm prodding into d0. good to keep in mind though

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704199)
have you tried lying on railroad tracks and awaiting your impending death?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704204)
i'm pretty sure if people wanted to lynch him d0 he'd be a wagon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704211)
ah gdi y'all are doin this huh

My main concern with her d0 is just that she seems to avoid actually talking to T-Force (especially since he talks about her quite a bit). He's "weird" and they disagree on their strongest relative read. So from a wolf perspective she's just fine with him getting heat from this, and her partner is under the radar.

Her end of day posts are otherwise fine though.

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 09:12 PM

Can anyone with a hard town read on FG explain their reasoning to me, please?

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704527)
Can anyone with a hard town read on FG explain their reasoning to me, please?

I've played with town FG. I've played with wolf FG. I'm not saying I have a grip on her wolfgame at all, but I do feel like I know and like her well enough to know when something's off, and something's definitely off.

I've gone back thru her posts and she has a grand total of 6-8 posts related to thoughts on the game depending on your definition of "game-related", and of those three are distinctly opportune posts where she questioned sunfan's post that was already getting pressure, asked me where my head was when I was being mentioned in thread. Her top suspect seems to generally match thread.

It's like a classic case of UTR wolfing. Someone tell me why I'm wrong

Funnygurl