Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Anime North 2015 PostConFlu (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=141929)

Zeldagurlfan1 05-25-2015 10:52 AM

Anime North 2015 PostConFlu

Anyone got that post-con flu? lol. I do because of how happy I am of the success of the Annual 2015 FFR Meet-up! Not only was the con spactacular but We had an amazing turn out this year- from coast to coast, USA, and Norway- with a bunch of FirstTimers! I wanted to not only Thank everyone for coming out but for giving me a second chance. It means the world to me to feel accepted again by the majority of the community proven by of all the awesome feed back from our friends through their actions of kind words, loving gestures, video messages, PMs, and all that. Therefor wanted to take the liberty to express my excitement for next years AnimeNorth2016HYPE!

Group Photos please!
Also I hope everyone who recieved a bracelet liked it. I made them while watching my new Gurren Laggen DVDs hense my homemade Costume! LOL

Xoxo
Zelda

Izzy 05-25-2015 10:57 AM

Re: Anime North 2015 PostConFlu

I have the sniffles. =(

MarioNintendo 05-25-2015 11:50 AM

;) hype!

lurker 05-25-2015 11:53 AM

i'm sad as fuck

T-Force 05-25-2015 11:59 AM

No conohhrea for me.

sanzath 05-25-2015 12:03 PM

Seriously though, why does Anime North only happen once a year? :<

Zeldagurlfan1 05-25-2015 01:27 PM

im glad its once a year. i blasted 200$ on these zelda gains:

Izzy 05-25-2015 01:33 PM

Broken image, but yea. I think I spent something like 700 to make this trip and eat with everyone. I didn't even buy any merchandise.

Zeldagurlfan1 05-25-2015 01:53 PM

izzy, thats so awesome of youu

Zeldagurlfan1 05-25-2015 01:54 PM

everyone this year was so awesome! Im sorry I didnt attend dinner... I have my reasons for this year but I am so glad to hear everyone had a lovely time. Covey and I just kept doin our usual con-tingz but we will certainly attend dinner next year. ^_^ (Maybe go to Jacks instead? Cheaper plus Vegan options~)
^_^ Team Quebec was amazing, Im so happy for prawn kitten, playing Kommis stepfiles with him and watching him play was is always awesome, meeting bmah, prawn, and funnygurl was a delight and obviously i was deligted to say hi to everyone else lol duh, and Martin, a deepest gratitude to you for lending me your pass to enjoy the con with my best friend, Covey. Deepset thanks.
^_^

Zeldagurlfan1 05-25-2015 01:55 PM

i think its coz im on my phone
http://i.imgur.com/gJyjapq.jpg

Winrar 05-25-2015 05:26 PM

My throat is so sore from all the yelling at the rave lmao.

Zeldagurlfan1 05-26-2015 08:27 PM

lol andyyy

Pawn535 05-27-2015 02:48 AM

It was an incredibly fun and sleep deprived weekend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeldagurlfan1 (Post 4317287)
i think its coz im on my phone
http://i.imgur.com/gJyjapq.jpg

oh snap, you bought one of those snes clones. That's cool. You have significantly less posts here than I thought you would.

Tucker's was more expensive than I thought it would be. It was great in terms of a large selection of food but yeah, I'd definitely say somewhere cheaper for next year.

Garquillex 05-27-2015 05:40 AM

awyeah

sanzath 05-27-2015 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawn535 (Post 4317987)
Tucker's was more expensive than I thought it would be. It was great in terms of a large selection of food but yeah, I'd definitely say somewhere cheaper for next year.

It's probably expensive because of the convenience of getting the food right away. Any other place, with a gang our size, half of the group would have to wait over an hour before getting to eat anything. If everyone's ok with that, sure we can go somewhere else, but I really think an all-you-can-eat is the better option for a group our size.

By the way Sarah, Tucker's does have vegan options, really good stuff actually but it's pretty much limited to 6 or so different salads. Apple cranberry, dilled cucumber, traditional salad, etc. I didn't take the time to look through the desserts but I'm pretty sure there was fruit salad so there's at least that.

TrixiePuff 05-27-2015 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4318029)
It's probably expensive because of the convenience of getting the food right away. Any other place, with a gang our size, half of the group would have to wait over an hour before getting to eat anything. If everyone's ok with that, sure we can go somewhere else, but I really think an all-you-can-eat is the better option for a group our size.

I think Tucker's was the better option. I agree it was expensive but I mean, there was 15 of us that went to Lonestar and it took longer for us to get the food than it did for us to eat it. It was still only $10 less than what I paid at Tucker's.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4318029)
By the way Sarah, Tucker's does have vegan options, really good stuff actually but it's pretty much limited to 6 or so different salads. Apple cranberry, dilled cucumber, traditional salad, etc. I didn't take the time to look through the desserts but I'm pretty sure there was fruit salad so there's at least that.

There was also like french fries, corn, a bunch of stuff at the salad bar I don't even know the name of, I know someone from my table got a shit ton of watermelon.