Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Hello you good people. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153113)

JuliaMadWitch 05-19-2021 02:11 PM

Hello you good people.

Hello my name is Julia, Im 24 years old and live in Sweden.

I play games like DJ Max respect V. (btw if someone want to play my steam name is the amongst other games like Binding of Isaac.

I can listen to different kind of music. That does not mean I like all that I listen to. My preferred genre is Alternative Rock.

authors I like: Douglas Adams, Edgar allan poe, Lewis Carroll, H. P. Lovecraft, Becky Chambers.

Movies, star wars, Lord of the rings, Shaun of the dead, monty python movies,

Anywwho Hello :)

Zageron 05-19-2021 02:27 PM

Re: Hello you good people.

Hello and welcome. You like Shaun of the Dead so you can stay.

123kappa3 05-19-2021 02:59 PM

Hello, I have never heard of DJ Max respect V. But your movie choices are pretty awesome.

Skayles 05-19-2021 06:13 PM

DJ Max and alt rock are both lovely things. Hope you enjoy this community and game!

SubaruPoptart 05-19-2021 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuliaMadWitch (Post 4761518)
Hello my name is Julia, Im 24 years old and live in Sweden.

I play games like DJ Max respect V. (btw if someone want to play my steam name is the amongst other games like Binding of Isaac.

I can listen to different kind of music. That does not mean I like all that I listen to. My preferred genre is Alternative Rock.

authors I like: Douglas Adams, Edgar allan poe, Lewis Carroll, H. P. Lovecraft, Becky Chambers.

Movies, star wars, Lord of the rings, Shaun of the dead, monty python movies,

Anywwho Hello :)

ooo how far are you into Isaac? I've been playin a bit of it myself and only just now got into the big new story stuff in Repentance.

EppuJoloZ 05-20-2021 03:15 AM

Hejsan från your neighbour country!

JuliaMadWitch 05-20-2021 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4761526)
ooo how far are you into Isaac? I've been playin a bit of it myself and only just now got into the big new story stuff in Repentance.

I'm not the best at it. I'm playing hard mode since I haven't done that before. I killed the heart with Magdalene. Not much more.

SubaruPoptart 05-20-2021 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuliaMadWitch (Post 4761536)
I'm not the best at it. I'm playing hard mode since I haven't done that before. I killed the heart with Magdalene. Not much more.

ahhh, Hard mode is definitely a lot harder than it used to be in Afterbirth. I'm not a big fan of the faster shot-speed on enemies and the nerfs to tinted rocks/soul hearts. At this point though I just put on a youtube video in the background to create artificial lag to make the game vaguely playable for me again.

123kappa3 05-20-2021 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4761541)
At this point though I just put on a youtube video in the background to create artificial lag to make the game vaguely playable for me again.

HAHAHA, Thats awesome. Ive never played binding issac but ive seen it, looks like a fun game.

Shadow_God_10 05-20-2021 10:29 PM

Welcome to the land of arrows, where carpel tunnel and suffering await.

I promise we're all good people

Bolth mannn 05-20-2021 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zageron (Post 4761519)
Hello and welcome. You like Shaun of the Dead so you can stay.

So I (26/m/Minnesota) used to work with some 18 year olds and they hadnt even heard of Shaun of the Dead.

Anyway yea I never felt old til that moment.

SubaruPoptart 05-21-2021 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4761547)
So I (26/m/Minnesota) used to work with some 18 year olds and they hadnt even heard of Shaun of the Dead.

Anyway yea I never felt old til that moment.

Them not knowing Shaun of the Dead is surprising to me. At the very least my friends knew Zombieland and I was OK with that.