Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

fatfuck42 11-25-2020 07:41 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

FG, whenever you're around, could you explain what you meant about T-Force breaking your heart during last EOD? I'm not sure I understand what went on there.

mellon_collie 11-25-2020 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750578)
FG, whenever you're around, could you explain what you meant about T-Force breaking your heart during last EOD? I'm not sure I understand what went on there.

could you explain what you meant about me being a wolf with t-force??

I do not like to be ignored!!

mellon_collie 11-25-2020 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750579)

aka YIP YIP YIP!! pay attention to me~~

fatfuck42 11-25-2020 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750579)

Sorry! I figured I'd save the deets for my analysis post since I didn't want to send out half-formed thoughts and ideas... I didn't mean to ignore you.

But as a preview, the more I reread the less I feel like you two are partners.

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750580)
aka YIP YIP YIP!! pay attention to me~~

Not sure if I should give you a treat, or a blunt

mellon_collie 11-25-2020 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750582)
Not sure if I should give you a treat, or a blunt

Same thing :mrgreen:

mellon_collie 11-25-2020 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750581)
Sorry! I figured I'd save the deets for my analysis post since I didn't want to send out half-formed thoughts and ideas... I didn't mean to ignore you.

But as a preview, the more I reread the less I feel like you two are partners.

You don't think we are partners but do you still think I am a wolf?

fatfuck42 11-25-2020 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750584)
You don't think we are partners but do you still think I am a wolf?

I keep going back and forth because both worlds make sense to me to a certain extent. As of where I'm at (page 42), I'd say no, probably not.

mellon_collie 11-25-2020 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750585)
I keep going back and forth because both worlds make sense to me to a certain extent. As of where I'm at (page 42), I'd say no, probably not.

anything causing me to seem more towny this time around?

fatfuck42 11-25-2020 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750586)
anything causing me to seem more towny this time around?

I think I faulted you too much for what I thought was your focus on who was suspicious rather than who was townie (since on the reread I see you did defend people or try to interpret their actions positively to those who were going the opposite route).

Also, up until you defended t-force when that wagon started to form, your posts had been quotes or replies to people pinging you. It made me think that stopping his lynch was especially important to you, and since I was already suspicious of you, my mind went to partner trying to save partner.

Also also, with the exception of sunfan, people kept townreading you with minimal explanation given, and since no one really answered me when I asked them to elaborate, I got contrarian and leaned into the scumread harder than I would've otherwise, lol...

mellon_collie 11-25-2020 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750587)
Also also, with the exception of sunfan, people kept townreading you with minimal explanation given, and since no one really answered me when I asked them to elaborate, I got contrarian and leaned into the scumread harder than I would've otherwise, lol...

Totally fair I feel the same way, it is a bit weird to me as well.

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750588)
Totally fair I feel the same way, it is a bit weird to me as well.

Raeko have you done a full reads of how things are looking so far? I remember you did one late D0 before DBP became active

TWGma 11-25-2020 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750587)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4750190)
One more thing re: my read on Raeko.
Raeko is hella town for her reaction to the FFA vote.
Knowing how much she despises FFA, it would be really easy for wolf Raeko to just hop on that wagon under that premise and really not be suspected for it, but she was willing to keep him around for a more wolfy read in her mind. It shocked me, but in the best of ways.

Insert Junpei meme here.

mellon_collie 11-25-2020 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750589)
Raeko have you done a full reads of how things are looking so far? I remember you did one late D0 before DBP became active

I've mostly just been commenting, haven't made a true list

I'm playing dnd atm but I would still have you as towny as my most confident read

I also like sunfan atm, both because what he was ranting about also bugs me and I see it as anti-town a lot of the time, and because it just feels like he is genuinely talking about something that bugs him. doesn't feel forced

fatfuck42 11-25-2020 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4750590)
Insert Junpei meme here.

Oh, I was discounting that take because at the time I thought, like with her being proactive in defending you when your wagon formed, you trying to more or less hardclear her was another partner defending partner strat.

Unrelated, but since we're talking about it, I disagree with the take too. I don't think wolf raeko would've voted FFA there. She basically never said anything about him, whereas she had a read on ule that she developed throughout the phase. Dropping that to vote FFA would've been riskier and more suspicious than sticking with ule.

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750591)
I've mostly just been commenting, haven't made a true list

I'm playing dnd atm but I would still have you as towny as my most confident read

I also like sunfan atm, both because what he was ranting about also bugs me and I see it as anti-town a lot of the time, and because it just feels like he is genuinely talking about something that bugs him. doesn't feel forced

Fair enough! Roll for initiative, my friend.

This won't sound shady as fuck at all... /s

Funnily enough I have you as my top town right below DBP

TWGma 11-25-2020 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750592)
Oh, I was discounting that take because at the time I thought, like with her being proactive in defending you when your wagon formed, you trying to more or less hardclear her was another partner defending partner strat.

Unrelated, but since we're talking about it, I disagree with the take too. I don't think wolf raeko would've voted FFA there. She basically never said anything about him, whereas she had a read on ule that she developed throughout the phase. Dropping that to vote FFA would've been riskier and more suspicious than sticking with ule.

We will agree to disagree.

mellon_collie 11-25-2020 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750592)

I kinda defended FFA for the same reason, but I realized I didn't explain it

I didn't like the wagon being formed with no defined reason. with lots of people easily jumping on. It wasn't about T-Force or FFA as players but more about how the wagon formed looking weird to me

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4750594)
We will agree to disagree.

I'm gonna pretend I'm stupid for a second here

Which part of what plop said do you disagree with?

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 08:59 PM

Got a Boss Rush time of 08:06:86

Mehhhhhhhhhhh