Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 07:08 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749677)
I went to the gym for the first time since April today
I was trying something I've never tried before and my arms gave out and I ended up with the bar in a really unnatural position; I've been very wobbly since

today is not a good day for my self-esteem

why am I telling you this? its an omen
we aren't going to hit a wolf today

this is adorable

mellon_collie 11-23-2020 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749805)
@raeko

Anyone that gives you town vibes or concerns ?

town vibes: Lewdy is definitely top of my town list

People who I don't want to say are towny but fit their town meta pretty much this far: haku, Freezi, sunfan

Concerns: Ulle, for reasons I stated before. The mechanics post was weird in multiple ways and other than kind of excusing it she hasn't done much else since that

DBP also scares me especially if he comes back outta nowhere y'all know how I feel about that

I think Ulle would be my top choice of vote today so far, even tho it kinda sucks if she's not here to attempt to avoid the lynch

Ulleabhara 11-23-2020 07:11 PM

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 07:11 PM

I'm gonna take a break for a little bit. I feel like I'm bogging down the thread, preventing other people from talking to each other

mellon_collie 11-23-2020 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749834)
I'm gonna take a break for a little bit. I feel like I'm bogging down the thread, preventing other people from talking to each other

nah Lewdy you are doing exactly what you need to be doing, good job

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4749833)

A lot, to give you a vague answer

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749830)
Probably less than 5

I'm not surprised. I'm annoyed, he's being a hinderance and could be cancerous for town.

Why are you defending that?

..because people not giving the nicest presentation doesn't always mean they're a wolf.

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4749832)
I think Ulle would be my top choice of vote today so far, even tho it kinda sucks if she's not here to attempt to avoid the lynch

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4749833)

I'm dying

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749703)
the fg stuff lol idk she's in like 5 TWG games simultaneously right now and she works weird hours given her sleep schedule. I think that the inactivity between two slots is likely incomparable. DBP is always like this, for example. I know FG is in a lot of games. That doesn't make me think that either of them are more or less likely to be scum, but it makes me happier to see them killed due to the nature of inactives generally being wolves.

my sleep schedule is fucked because i'm a night owl but work says i shouldn't be

i'm only in two twgs now including this one. thankfully got offed in another game

oh also since i should comment on game-related things: sunfan's defense of ulli around this part of the thread is really good. is it within sunfan's scum range? yes. do i still think sunfan is town? also yes

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749837)
..because people not giving the nicest presentation doesn't always mean they're a wolf.

Doesn't ALWAYS mean being a wolf? yes

ALWAYS means being uncooperative, which has the potential to hold us back? Yes.

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749789)
Imagine if game is as simple as voting everyone that wants to vote FFA.

it works really well, i can tell you from experience

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 07:17 PM

I lost all meaning of the English language when I made that, fuck me.

Side note: The Danganronpa soundtrack is a bopper and a half

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 07:22 PM

uh well i'm caught up. can we get a vote count? not really sure what the direction of the thread is atm

roundbox 11-23-2020 07:25 PM

Votecount:
flashflash account (2) - fatfuck42, Shadow_God_10
TWGma (1) - Funnygurl555
Ulleabhara (1) - Xiz
Funnygurl555 (1) - TWGma
DaBackpack (1) - the sun fan

Unvote (1) - FreezinIce
------

Not Voting (6): mellonxcollie, Hakulyte, flashflash account, YoshL, DaBackpack, Ulleabhara

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 07:26 PM

I'm wondering if wolf Funny is crazy enough to attempt to push a town haku D0.

YoshL 11-23-2020 07:26 PM

thread catchup stream of consciousness

i don't think i'm being scum read by anyone in the game which feels nice and not nice because i was going to see if there would be anything to glean out of if there was some split

thoughts as i'm catching up with the thread

@Ulle big post #344 http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=344
mechanics discussing will always have the input of wolves able to skew strategies, and be privvy to strat busting

Haku's long page feels horrible and is like a regression back towards null from towny early. huge tower posts where quotes are saying more than the "analysis" just feels so bad, and it's mostly just re-iterating what happened in the thread without treading too much new ground. At most, haku offers up small commentary reads, but there's not much to actually focus on.

mellon and freezin have been generally null for me, i don't think i have enough from mellon's posts to really have a solid read yet.
freezinice i don't think (to be completely honest) i have spent enough time trying to read yet this game, because i haven't seen anything jump out to me yet that makes me lean freezin one way or the other

I think i'm feeling fine with plop this phase, at least based on general problem solving attempts (e.g. #387 http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=387)

sunfan's grilling of xiz that follows actually doesn't feel too good with me, but it's unfortunately one of those things that i can't really put my finger on, some strange cordiality in thread that makes me feel weird.

T-Force describing FFA (#398 http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=398) is literally how I think of ffa, and to be completely honest, I've been doing mostly what i can to steer clear of saying that myself, because I have already large sus on ffa for leaning me town early game which feels wrong lmao

sunfan feels better from the dbp vote, it's more along the lines of what i was thinking, which i posted briefly later in thread.

feeling out shadow still, and at the very least, tone feels natural. the foot down @ ffa (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=405) feels like something they'd say based on the limited posts and discord messages i've read from them.

Haku #425 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=425) fg null, with questionable reads? unsure if i missed fg reads at all, or if haku's making this up.
His following post is also really strange, because i don't see the logic jump from (Ulle/T-Force are sort of tied by fate in this coin flip timeline.) to (leaning to vote Ulle in order to indirectly solve T-Force/Sunfan.)
#436 haku also says (I can hypothetically town read FFA/T-Force/Ulle/Yoshl, but im playing with fire.) in his consolidated reads list which is even more confusing

Quote:

Ule's only substantial read was a townread of yoshl for townhunting, and yoshl's biggest post (IIRC) was our discussion about her big mechanics post. While he casted shade on her, the conclusion was we'd wait to see whether she incorporates her analysis later on. I could see it as a wolf coaching/distancing thing.
(from plop)
will clarify that because i've never played w/ ulle or really even read anything they've ever posted from any previous games, it's more of a legitimately unsure type situation given that there was i think like 1-2 people who said they're very mechanics heavy

-----

(i'm at post 480, but i want to get my thoughts in if people respond or other stuff happens before i can finish catching up)

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 07:27 PM

Apparently FG town read Sunfan/Xiz while I read her post as if she was wolf reading both of them.

DaBackpack 11-23-2020 07:30 PM

I'm here now. I still need to read the thread

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749845)
I'm wondering if wolf Funny is crazy enough to attempt to push a town haku D0.

ok haku, here's why i'm not town-reading you

you're /wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy/ too grounded here to be town. your reads are very logical but they lack the depth and paranoia that makes your town game unique

like i just checked out haku's iso. it's like it's a whole 'nother person? i'm always able to town read you when we're town together so i shouldn't be struggling here

Ulleabhara 11-23-2020 07:31 PM

I'd go into what took me so long to get back but it's a little TMI

Still feeling kinda icky, but a votecount helps with finding a focal point

I seem to recall the previous hot issue was between T-Force and Funny, but was that ever serious? It seems like T-Force was just trying to make stuff happen. I'll look into what got FFA in the hot seat in a bit.