Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

TWG Ike 11-6-2016 03:35 PM

TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Would you fire Emblem?

Day phases are 48 hours with a 72 hour d0, night phases are 24 hours.
Fire Emblem Mystery Game
Cardflips: On, full role flips w/ accompanying Role PM. (If the PM has the names of other players, these names will be redacted, as well as any private chats)
KitB: On
Phantoms: Off
Insta: On
OOTC: Off, any private chats will be able to converse during the night and day phases.
No-lynch: On
No-kill: On
Nighttalk: Off (Excepting private chats)
# of posts that must be met each phase: Off
24 hour pregame confirmation phase: On
Items: On (Items cannot be passed from one player to another)
Corpselooting: Off

The following is a list of potential characters for the game (not all will be present). Characters personalities/backstories etc are not indicative of alignment: Mist has as much of a chance of being anti-town as Ashnard does, for example. Requesting to be a specific player will not increase your chances of rolling that specific character (Sorry AA). All characters have an equal chance of being rolled into the game.

Ike is not a possible character as I will be moderating on TWG Ike.

Titania
Marcia
Jill
Oscar
Kieran
Reyson
Tanith
Astrid
Makalov
Boyd
Lethe
Muarim
Mordecai
Soren
Ilyana
Mist
Calill
Tormod
Nephenee
Stefan
Mia
Zihark
Rhys
Volke
Sothe
Haar
Gatrie
Geoffrey
Brom
Devdan
Janaff
Elincia
Ranulf
Largo
Shinon
Tauroneo
Ulki
Bastian
Rolf
Lucia
Nasir
Ena
Ashnard
Bryce
Shihiram
Oliver
Petrine

If a player has a role, but send no action during a time period when they may use this action, nothing happens.

I would be very careful about revealing which specific character you have randed. It might not be in your best interest to do so.

The following is a short list of things that cannot occur in this game:

No win-condition will change after the game has begun.
There is no fool, and no role that wins if town sleeps instead of lynches during a phase.
There are no roles that flip as anything other than their actual role.
Parity works as normal.
There is no dreamer-type role.
There is no thief-type role that can swap roles with another player, or steal another player's role.
Should third-parties be present, they shall exist in small numbers.

Signups
1) AragakiAyase Rolf, Killed D1
2) storn42 Largo, Killed D2
3) Yoshl Shiharam Killed N2
4) juckter1 wineandbread Calill Killed N4
5) roundbox Reyson
6) MixMasterLar Volke Won D2
7) XelNya Ena Lynched D4
8) psychoangel691 Precarious
9) Vendetta21 Rhys, Lynched D2
10) R.E. Aryxi Hakulyte theknightsofneeee
11) FreezinIce Devdan, Modkilled D0
12) ShadoWolfe
13) Pazzaz
14) Charu Tauroneo, Killed N1
15) Andy-o24 Tanith, Killed N3
16) gold stinger Ulki, Killed N5
17) botchi246 inDheart Makalov, Lynched D3
18) danceflashrevo Shinon, Lynched D1
19) _Zenith_ mellonxcollie
20) Tokzic Astrid, Killed D2
----------------------------------
Replacements:
1) Precarious
2) Hakulyte
3) wineandbread
4) inDheart
5) mellonxcollie
6) theknightsofneeee

TWG Ike 11-6-2016 03:35 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

All cardflips below

FreezinIce, you are Devdan. You are an… interesting Halberdier, to say the least. You kinda like flowers, but you’re also just really, really weird. You have this strange affinity for children that’s… honestly kind of creepy. You don’t really seem to care, though. You just wanna admire the flowers.
Once during the game, during a night phase, you can leave camp to find a flower field. You cannot be targeted by night actions when this happens.

Charu, you are Tauroneo. You were one of Daein’s Four Riders, a legendary band of generals said to be capable of winning any battle. After Ashnard became king of Daein, you resigned your role, but remained in service of the king. You were stuck defending Navassa, deep in the hideaways of the mountains, far from any military action. After Navassa was successfully invaded by the Begnion Royal Guard, you defected to serve Ike personally, not wanting to see the swordsmanship Gawain, one of the other Four Riders, passed onto him go to waste.
You are far too busy with battle plans and strategy meetings to have any amount of free time, and are vanilla town.
--------------------------------------
Not included in initial PM: Cannot use items and cannot have items used on them.

AragakiAyase, you are Rolf. You are a child who has joined the Greil Mercenaries as a budding Archer. Your inexperience often shows, both in camp as well as on the battlefield.
You are too young to know much, and are vanilla town.
Not included in initial PM: Rolf has a Loved Modifier.

danceflashrevo, you are Shinon. You are an exceedingly talented Sniper, and are as full of yourself as you are talented. You left the mercenary company, the Greil Mercenaries, after the death of the leader, Greil. You now work for Daein as a soldier. Your mastery of the bow is unrivaled, and you have the ability to ruin or end the lives of those who go toe to toe with you.
Each day phase, by PMing me, you may fire one of three arrows at other players:
Kills the player it strikes
Makes the player seer red the following night phase
Nullifies the player’s vote the next day phase
You may not fire the arrow that kills another player on d0, and you may not fire the arrow that nullifies a player’s vote if 7 or more people have died. You must fire each arrow once before you may fire an arrow of the same type again.
Players are notified when struck by these arrows, but not of their effects, and the arrow that kills another player will result in a post by the mod with flavor text of “[Player name here] was discovered dead, with a single arrow lodged between their eyes.”
In addition, no more than once during the game, you may make a kill that can be neither tracked or watched.

Not included in initial PM: Shinon has a hated modifier

Yoshl, you are Shiharam. You are a Wyvern Lord, originally a soldier of Begnion, you defected to Daein after the corruption of the Senate became too much for you or your soldiers to handle. After learning that your daughter had become disgusted with several Daein practices, you have decided to join her side in search of a just lord to serve. Your ability to outmaneuver any person you wish can stop them from performing most actions.
Each night phase, you may send in the name of a player. This player will be prevented from performing most actions.

MixMasterLar, you are Volke. You are a mysterious Thief, without any desire for human communication and an obsession with gathering as much wealth as you can. You have been given a strange contract, one to kill any member of the camp of the Greil Mercenaries after determining the identities of four members. It doesn’t make any sense, but damn, does it pay well. You have even already been given a sizable downpayment.
Each day phase, you may guess the identities of four living players by PMing me your guesses without any penalty to yourself, and you will learn how many of these, if any, are correct. Should you get all four guesses correct, you must kill one of these four players in order to finish your contract.
Each night phase, you may follow someone to their bunks, where you will learn any action they perform, as well as the identities of this person as well as their two nearest bunkmates. Doing so means you cannot be targeted at night, but if the person you are tailing is killed, you will die as well.
You win when you have finished your job. Should you finish your job, you will be removed from the game as their is no purpose to you remaining.

storn42, you are Largo. You are a behemoth of a man, a Berserker to be more specific, who claims to have wrestled two tigers at once and won. You are the mate of Calill, a Sage. You both seem to be pretty content with your accomplishments, no matter how farfetched they seem, one thing is for sure, you and Largo enjoy each other’s company.
You are masoned with [REDACTED], who is Calill. You may discuss whatever you want with them in your private chat, which may be anywhere, so long as I may be present as well. You may discuss here only. You should discuss with one another using whatever means you wish where you want this private chat to be during the pregame phase.

Tokzic, you are Astrid. You are a soft-spoken Bow Knight of Begnion, as well as a member of one of the royal houses of Begnion. Your royalty, though relatively minor, has granted you connections with some very powerful members of Begnion, and your relative unimportance has allowed you to work for Daein, the country that would bring down the system that you despise, the damnable Senate, without the knowledge of any higher powers.
Each night, you may roleblock a player of your choice.

Vendetta21, you are Rhys. You are a sickly Priest of the Goddess, and have grown tired of your own meekness, and have become envious of the abilities of those around you. Your disposition disarms people, and none would expect you to side with Daein.
You passively are seered Green. Once during the game, you may pass this ability to one wolf you know the identity of and they will seer green during that night phase only, but you will lose your passive ability for the remainder of the game.

andy-o24, you are Tanith. You are a Falcon Knight in the service of the country of Begnion. You have very experienced in the art of war, having trained every day of your life as a bodyguard to the Empress of Begnion. You have many strengths, not the least of which is the ability to procure useful items for the Greil Mercenaries using your position as Royal Bodyguard.
Each night phase, you may gift any of the following items to a player of your choice: a Sleep Staff (1-shot Roleblock), a Heal Staff (1-shot Save), a Knife (1-shot vigi, used during day phase) or you may put someone through to your friends back home, who will investigate a person of their choice (1-shot Seer). You may only give out one of these items, you may not give them to yourself, and you may give out only one item each night. If you are prevented from delivering your item for any reason, or the item does not perform its action properly, the item is not refunded.

inDheart, you are Makalov. You are an inexperienced-but-talented Sword Knight. You are a gambling addict with a serious losing streak, and a much more serious mountain of debt to shady organizations. You have been offered an exceedingly large sum to work for Daein, as well as provide any information you have regarding the Greil Mercenaries to interested parties. Your affinity for gambling follows you, and are willing to risk the lives and well-being of others just for the sake of some action. Your one soft-spot is for the Bow Knight, Astrid.
Each day phase, so long as more than one hour remains in the phase, and so long as Astrid is alive, you may wager your vote. There will be a 50/50 chance between your vote counting double for the phase, or not at all. You will be PMed the result of the gamble, should you decide to use it.

wineandbread, you are Calill. You are an exceedingly talented Sage, and the lover of the Berserker, Largo. You don’t talk about yourself much, beyond rambling about how great and talented you are, but one thing is for sure, you and Largo enjoy each other’s company.
You are masoned with [REDACTED], who is Largo. You may discuss whatever you want with them in your private chat, which may be anywhere, so long as I may be present as well. You may discuss here only. You should discuss with one another using whatever means you wish where you want this private chat to be during the pregame phase.

XelNya, you are Ena. You are a child-looking character, capable of shapeshifting into a dragon. Very little is known about you, and your allegiance to the Greil Mercenaries is in doubt. You collaborated with Daein at more than one venture, and your reasons for doing so are a closely kept secret, even under threat of death.
Because of this distrust, you are not tasked with performing any specific actions around camp, and are Vanilla Town.
Not included in initial PM: Seers Red

Gold stinger, you are Ulki. You are a Hawk shapeshifter, in the employment of King Tibarn of Phoenicis. You have excellent hearing, but that doesn’t help you very much in this case, as the noises around camp are practically deafening to you. At least Janaff is around to help you out...
Because of this, you have no special abilities, and are vanilla town.

roundbox, you are Reyson. As the heir-apparent to the nearly extinct Heron Clan, you possess the trademarks of Heron Royalty: white wings, long golden hair, and exceedingly pale skin. Positive and negative energy have sway over you, but the battlefield makes it hard to detect these, excepting when they are overwhelming in strength. You are unable to do much, but you wish to pay back Ike and his company anyway you can for saving your sister, Leanne, who you thought had long been dead, a casualty of the Serenes Genocide.
You are rather weak, and as such, as vanilla town.
Not included in initial PM: Becomes confirmed if alive in Mylo/lylo.

TWG Ike 11-6-2016 03:36 PM

PMs are going out now (very slowly)
I will post when this is done
Please confirm your role before day 0 begins, which will happen at 6 PM Server time, tomorrow, Monday the 6th of November.

TWG Ike 11-6-2016 04:35 PM

All roles should have been sent out, if you got nothing, please message me ASAP.

Please confirm your role with me any way you can.

TWG Ike 11-6-2016 04:36 PM

The game will begin at 6 PM Server, tomorrow, Monday, the 6th.

I will most likely not be here at that time. If this is the case, the thread will be unlocked, but please do not begin posting until after 6 PM.

TWG Ike 11-7-2016 10:10 AM

I've unlocked the thread because I will not likely be here when the game starts but please do not post until after 6 PM server
thanks

d0 will last a little over 72 hours, ending at 11:59 server time, Thursday, November 10th.

d0 will begin at 6 PM server time today

Charu 11-7-2016 06:01 PM

First

TWG Ike 11-7-2016 06:01 PM

you all can post now

MixMasterLar 11-7-2016 06:08 PM

storn42 11-7-2016 06:15 PM

storn

andy-o24 11-7-2016 06:17 PM

So, I have a test on Tuesday at 3:30PM est. But I'm open after that. I'd say about 6 Tuesday evening I'm good to contribute.

-o24

Charu 11-7-2016 06:17 PM

Alright...

Let's see who's in this party...

storn42

Charu 11-7-2016 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4490860)
So, I have a test on Tuesday at 3:30PM est. But I'm open after that. I'd say about 6 Tuesday evening I'm good to contribute.

-o24

Just shitpost all day, works wonders!!!

AragakiAyase 11-7-2016 06:20 PM

oh this started

Charu 11-7-2016 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4490863)
oh this started

Worthless first post, feels forced, ect ect ect.

MixMasterLar 11-7-2016 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4490865)

It's ok he has 72 hours to get himself off the table

MixMasterLar 11-7-2016 06:43 PM

Damn that reference killed the thread. Sorry guys

Tokzic 11-7-2016 06:43 PM

Great employee here to work hard!!

Tokzic 11-7-2016 06:43 PM

I'm Marth by the way, what does that mean?

Charu 11-7-2016 06:46 PM

Your tipper makes me horny

roundbox 11-7-2016 06:46 PM

hi

Charu 11-7-2016 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4490872)
Damn that reference killed the thread. Sorry guys

Nah, you have 72 hours to make another good one.

Charu 11-7-2016 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4490877)
hi

Look at this wolf, boyz

roundbox 11-7-2016 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4490879)
Look at this wolf, boyz

hi

storn42 11-7-2016 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4490865)

this post feels forced

MixMasterLar 11-7-2016 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4490874)

Charu 11-7-2016 07:03 PM

MML, show me the commentrics or whatever it's called.

Charu 11-7-2016 07:03 PM

I have a feelin' this time, it'll work!

Charu 11-7-2016 07:04 PM

It'll probably show that son of a gun of a round of the box of the wolf that he's a woof and you know what that means, right?

MixMasterLar 11-7-2016 07:10 PM

You're cute Charu. I hope you live a life that supports the lifestyle choice that you clearly made for yourself in your quest to be cutest there ever was

Charu 11-7-2016 07:12 PM

Nonononono, I mean it! Lets bust it out and show roundbox who's boss!!!

Tokzic 11-7-2016 07:12 PM

I'm gonna change my picture to Marth so I can really get immersed in my character.

MixMasterLar 11-7-2016 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4490891)
Nonononono, I mean it! Lets bust it out and show roundbox who's boss!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4490893)
I'm gonna change my picture to Marth so I can really get immersed in my character.

Which one of these posters is the most full of shit?

Vote using the hashtag #ThatsFuckingCute

ShadoWolfe 11-7-2016 07:16 PM

MML
Because no OOTC

Charu 11-7-2016 07:17 PM

ShadoWolfe, my good pal, how ya doin'? How's that last game treatin' ya? I heard what happened.

Sounds like a fun fun time all around!

ShadoWolfe 11-7-2016 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4490874)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4490893)

Here we go again..

MixMasterLar 11-7-2016 07:17 PM

OOTC is the devil and you all know it deep down

Do you think MML is being triggered or just saying I'm cute?

Because I do know I am cute. Just look at these beautiful display of feathery goodness!

Charu 11-7-2016 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4490894)
#ThatsFuckingCute

That's a hot dolla-dolla if I ever saw one, mmm MMM

ShadoWolfe 11-7-2016 07:19 PM

Hahaha yeah it was a great time all around. How you doin, birdbuddy?
I still have you in my room, ya know!

ShadoWolfe 11-7-2016 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4490900)
OOTC is the devil and you all know it deep down

Idk about that. It certainly helped a lot in the last mystery game we were in

MixMasterLar 11-7-2016 07:23 PM

I wonder if Haku expects me to use Commentrics again and that's why he's lurked for the last hour and hasn't posted.

You're becoming hella predict----oh wait Haku replaced out I keep forgetting.

I should probably not post this message as it doesn't serve a point anymore.

fuck it

ShadoWolfe 11-7-2016 07:24 PM

Charu in the palm of my hand hehehe

Charu 11-7-2016 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4490904)
Hahaha yeah it was a great time all around. How you doin, birdbuddy?
I still have you in my room, ya know!

Room for what now?

...But anyways, I'm doin' fine. Just spent my weekend at some random Anime convention and spent like $500 for both there and some bills of justice.

That's k though, because unlike last year (which I was dirt poor after this specific random anime convention), I'm doing pretty good money wise this time around, hee hee hee.

ShadoWolfe 11-7-2016 07:25 PM

That photo is sideways for some reason.. Fucking tapatalk D:

Charu 11-7-2016 07:25 PM

Ooooooooooooh, that Snivy!!!

MixMasterLar 11-7-2016 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4490905)
Idk about that. It certainly helped a lot in the last mystery game we were in

There's defiantly a tone shift with OOTC and I can see why people like it, but eehhhhhhh

I find them way too involved for my liking. You basically have to juggle the thread and like 10 other conversations.

I mean maybe it's better suited for mystery games but I don't know I'm ok with not doing it this time.

ShadoWolfe 11-7-2016 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4490909)
Room for what now?

...But anyways, I'm doin' fine. Just spent my weekend at some random Anime convention and spent like $500 for both there and some bills of justice.

That's k though, because unlike last year (which I was dirt poor after this specific random anime convention), I'm doing pretty good money wise this time around, hee hee hee.

Oh that's good. I'm glad things are goin smoothly lol. The way you're being so vague about it makes me think this "random Anime convention" is something along the lines of "Hardcore Hentai Con" (wonder if that exists somewhere..)

"You in my room" is a reference to the Snivy Charu I've had in my house for a few years without realizing it was even a Snivy until your avatar slapped me in the face with its Snivyness.

Charu 11-7-2016 07:31 PM

I'mm-a da best

MixMasterLar 11-7-2016 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4490915)
"Hardcore Hentai Con" (wonder if that exists somewhere..)

It's over in Texas.

Charu 11-7-2016 07:33 PM

There was a hentai area in the random super special deluxe anime convention though.

ShadoWolfe 11-7-2016 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4490916)

I'mm-a da best

Hahaha

That's what my Snivy thinks of your Snivy claiming to be the best!

MixMasterLar 11-7-2016 07:35 PM

Every Con has at least one

MixMasterLar 11-7-2016 07:36 PM

Both a hentai Area and a shittin' Snivy, that is.

ShadoWolfe 11-7-2016 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4490917)
It's over in Texas.

Lol dammit, I googled Hardcore Hentai Con to see if you were serious and got a page full of porn vids and hentai results.

YoshL 11-7-2016 07:37 PM

good evening

YoshL 11-7-2016 07:38 PM

my avatar is wholly representative of who i am so i'm keeping it as such

ShadoWolfe 11-7-2016 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4490927)
my avatar is wholly representative of who i am so i'm keeping it as such

Oh, you're Marth?
Wow, either you or Tokzic must be lying then.

YoshL 11-7-2016 07:40 PM

Hakulyte policy vote

MixMasterLar 11-7-2016 07:41 PM

Hey YoshL

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4490924)
Lol dammit, I googled Hardcore Hentai Con to see if you were serious and got a page full of porn vids and hentai results.

What else where you expecting to get lol

It isn't called that but I know there is one out that way

Charu 11-7-2016 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4490920)
Hahaha

That's what my Snivy thinks of your Snivy claiming to be the best!

You fuckin' wanna go M8!?

Charu 11-7-2016 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4490929)
Hakulyte policy vote

Lynch all policy lynchers!!!!

ShadoWolfe 11-7-2016 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4490930)
What else where you expecting to get lol

Sometimes I forget google can't read my mind and won't always give me exactly what I'm thinking of or searching for.

Other times, I can swear that it can.

Charu 11-7-2016 07:45 PM

What happens if I search for hardcore boat hentai?

juckter1 11-7-2016 07:45 PM

this is a game

Charu 11-7-2016 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juckter1 (Post 4490935)
this is a game

Worthless post, feels forced, ect ect ect

ShadoWolfe 11-7-2016 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4490931)

You fuckin' wanna go M8!?

Oh shit, this just got meta as fuck. Snivy+Snivy+Charmander? I give, I give. You win!

MixMasterLar 11-7-2016 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4490932)
Lynch all policy lynchers!!!!

Yeah policy lynching in general is pretty loltier but then again have you seen the output Haku has given us this game? I mean YoshL can defiantly make a case

juckter1 11-7-2016 07:47 PM

Charu is a wolf

YoshL 11-7-2016 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4490936)
Worthless post, feels forced, ect ect ect

are you like count blect or something

Charu 11-7-2016 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juckter1 (Post 4490939)
Charu is a wolf

Don't make me love you

ShadoWolfe 11-7-2016 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4490934)
What happens if I search for hardcore boat hentai?

First result is "anime fuck in a boat".. Not two boats getting it on, unfortunately.

YoshL 11-7-2016 07:50 PM

hot reads incoming

jucket is a wolf

tokzic is a town

this has been *hot reads with yoshl*

stay tuned for your next hot reads coming whenever i get more hot reads

good hot

Charu 11-7-2016 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4490938)
Yeah policy lynching in general is pretty loltier but then again have you seen the output Haku has given us this game? I mean YoshL can defiantly make a case

Well... I'm defiantly going to read the case.

YoshL 11-7-2016 07:50 PM

oh, roundbox is also a wolf

Charu 11-7-2016 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4490940)

are you like count blect or something

I totally stopped my playthrough of Super Paper Mario, ...Shit, I just remembered about that.

Charu 11-7-2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4490944)
hot reads incoming

jucket is a wolf

tokzic is a town

this has been *hot reads with yoshl*

stay tuned for your next hot reads coming whenever i get more hot reads

good hot

Your boat looks kind of slick. How much to ride?

juckter1 11-7-2016 07:52 PM

kay, this was a nice visit to the thread, see you all later

Charu 11-7-2016 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4490946)
oh, roundbox is also a wolf

Oh shit boyz!!!

Also, FFR is still being slow, but I guess that's nothing new.