Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

mkxc3 07-14-2020 04:48 AM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

hiya, welcome (:

Kitty11296 07-19-2020 03:06 PM

Hey there! I'm new :) I've been playing a bit for the past few weeks and finally passes 1000 songs played. I thought this is what I needed to get a rank and level, but alas this hasn't appeared yet. Was wondering if anyone knew what the actual requirements were?

Arere 07-19-2020 03:10 PM

thats actually odd

Shadow_God_10 07-19-2020 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty11296 (Post 4735170)
Hey there! I'm new :) I've been playing a bit for the past few weeks and finally passes 1000 songs played. I thought this is what I needed to get a rank and level, but alas this hasn't appeared yet. Was wondering if anyone knew what the actual requirements were?

Speak to a moderator about this issue. It might also take a while for it to happen? Maybe?

Swedcxzaq 07-19-2020 03:48 PM

Have you tried updating your ranking? You have to do it manually at this url:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...boards/?update

If you did already, then yeah, I guess you have to ask a moderator about that

NyctianFey 09-3-2020 11:00 PM

hello everyone

i'm nyctian or nyc for short. i absolutely love rhythm games and music in general. i'm currently learning to play one hand/4 finger, which is a bit of a struggle, but feels like a lot of fun.

i also play a lot of paladins when i'm not busy

nice to meet you all

Akaunei 09-9-2020 11:35 AM

this post is long overdue i registered in july but here we go

this game is my first vsrg and as of now it'll almost be 2 months of me playing vsrgs so theres that

anyways hi im akaunei and yeah if you want to message me feel free

James Somers 09-22-2020 01:39 AM

Hello! My name is James Somers. I am fond of sports, photography. I study the intricacies of healthy eating, I graduated from photography courses, but did not become a professional photographer, because this is just a hobby. But now I want to delve more into the intricacies of choosing a technique and caring for it. I would like to choose good accessories for photography.

YeeYeetyBoi 11-3-2020 12:37 PM

There hasn't been a post here in nearly a decade, hello.
Nvm I lied

Akosu 11-4-2020 12:24 PM

qw

TrainerRed4 11-19-2020 09:37 AM

Hi, I'm new here, and just wanted to say hello to everybody! As I said, I'm new, and I've only been here for a few days, but the community seems super friendly, and the game itself is tons of fun. I'm really looking forward to not only getting better at the game but also becoming more involved in the community here. Amazing, I can already see my improvement at playing FFR (especially since I'm new to rhythm games in general) and it's really exciting and fun.
Other than that, I don't really have much more to say, although I do have some info about me on my profile page.

MrMaharaj 11-27-2020 01:20 PM

Hi. I'm an alt account made to practice up-scroll. Looking forward to improve.

Ken Plays Rythm Game 12-17-2020 09:27 AM

Hi, I'm Ken (internet name), I'm pretty new to these types of games, I would expect to get better at this type of game, but I already am pretty good at FFR as of right now. I've built a good reflex system when it comes to playing games, thanks to my experience in Geometry Dash, I was to import those experiences in this game as well, only at level 12-15, not too bad in my opinion considering how crazy this game can be. I also played Friday Night Funkin' before I've played this game, so a bit more experience before this game as well. Here to say hi to you all people who can press keyboards at an ultrasonic speed, don't expect me to be better at this game.

The_IL_Guy 02-24-2021 09:11 AM

Hello Here!

ramzesuss 03-13-2021 03:38 AM

Hello there

Mattheu 03-13-2021 06:28 AM

Hi

alpython 05-3-2021 10:05 PM

Hello everyone how is it going I am new here

Fireo 05-25-2021 09:25 AM

Hewwo new peoples! Welcome to FFR

Doc1444 07-6-2021 05:37 PM

Hello! I'm very new to FFR; I joined a couple of days ago, I think.

I played mania before this, and I couldn't progress very well due to how hard reading the notes was. When I tried FFR, I immediately saw an improvement.

I think I'll stick around for as long as I can keep improving.