Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114609)

Plan_Bsk81127 10-21-2010 10:57 AM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

No....just no....Alloyus can FC Eclipse clean and get like in the teens PA, ya, cant touch that, way out of my reach.

lxDestinyxl 10-21-2010 11:14 AM

Doesn't stop him from suffering a short-term physical/mental breakdown, major computer-virus, unexpected nomadism, amnesia or death, thus putting krunkykai in the lead.

AsphyxZero 10-21-2010 11:27 AM

So it starts tomorrow? Hurry up, tomorrow!

Superfreak04 10-21-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 (Post 3318226)
No....just no....Alloyus can FC Eclipse clean and get like in the teens PA, ya, cant touch that, way out of my reach.

Is Alloyus the only one who can clean FC in our division? Damn lol, kids got some speed.

Xayphon 10-21-2010 11:37 AM

I guess Alloyus is that kind of player, who has too much skill for D6 but too less for D7? <.>

Superfreak04 10-21-2010 11:40 AM

I've been in that position before lol. During the FFR official tourney. Place me in the highest division when I wasn't even remotely as good as the top tier players. xD

remedy1502 10-21-2010 11:56 AM

I can't even read Eclipse at the 32nds D=

TC_Halogen 10-21-2010 12:09 PM

If all of the talk is to get Alloyus pushed up, please stop. Alloyus will not be put in D7. Absolutely no offense to Alloyus, but he'll probably get destroyed sitting him there - hell, I think I'm fighting for 3rd place; how often does that happen for me?

Superfreak04 10-21-2010 12:11 PM

None of us are pushing him to go to D7, I just hopped on the bandwagon just cuz lol. I don't care about my opponents, just my score. :)

krunkykai22 10-21-2010 12:59 PM

lol Destiny :D

Alloyus getting pushed up to D7 hmmm I don't believe no one said that other than in the FFR Scores thread lol but I do remember something you did say to me AJ. Remember when you placed me in D6 in the tournament on DF cause I had over 15 FMO AAA's? Remember what you said to me? "I'm not gonna put you in D5 cause you have all of them" I also remember that I told you I would be decimated in D6 and you said that we all start at the bottom sometime. That's why I'm not fighting about me being D6. NOR am I fighting about Alloyus being D6 or D7 cause personally I don't care. If he does in fact win thats amazing for him and kudos to him :) (yes alloyus I'll give you kudos) ROFL But eventually we all have to start at the bottom to push ourselves. I never thought about two years ago I would be out of D3 but now, other than D7 elite players, I'm in one of the top divisions, and that makes me proud of myself.

no need to discuss Alloyus' placement he is where he is :)

Plan= I don't care what he can get on eclipse, that doesn't mean that he will do that on other harder songs. There may be a block he sustains in playing and just happens to mess up somewhere. There are SO many factors that can be played into this, just my advice is for everyone to try their best in any division they are in, because you never know what will happen :)

MrMagic5239 10-21-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3318303)
lol Destiny :D

Alloyus getting pushed up to D7 hmmm I don't believe no one said that other than in the FFR Scores thread lol but I do remember something you did say to me AJ. Remember when you placed me in D6 in the tournament on DF cause I had over 15 FMO AAA's? Remember what you said to me? "I'm not gonna put you in D5 cause you have all of them" I also remember that I told you I would be decimated in D6 and you said that we all start at the bottom sometime. That's why I'm not fighting about me being D6. NOR am I fighting about Alloyus being D6 or D7 cause personally I don't care. If he does in fact win thats amazing for him and kudos to him :) (yes alloyus I'll give you kudos) ROFL But eventually we all have to start at the bottom to push ourselves. I never thought about two years ago I would be out of D3 but now, other than D7 elite players, I'm in one of the top divisions, and that makes me proud of myself.

no need to discuss Alloyus' placement he is where he is :)

Plan= I don't care what he can get on eclipse, that doesn't mean that he will do that on other harder songs. There may be a block he sustains in playing and just happens to mess up somewhere. There are SO many factors that can be played into this, just my advice is for everyone to try their best in any division they are in, because you never know what will happen :)

You use 1 to many smiley faces for a post that probably isn't has cheery as you make it sound lol.

krunkykai22 10-21-2010 01:08 PM

I'm in a cheery mood bitch!!!! <3333333

qqwref 10-21-2010 01:38 PM

Don't worry about Alloyus, guys. Someone's gotta be the best in every division - and seeing as the point of D7 is to keep together all the people who wreck FGOs for fun, he doesn't belong there.

Besides, speed isn't the only consideration in a PA tourn, and one amazing score doesn't necessarily prove someone is better than another overall... and some people may not end up submitting for all rounds ;) And why be worried about the difference between 1st and 2nd place in one division of a 5 million credit tourn? :D

bob bob 10-21-2010 01:40 PM

because we want another 100,000 creds

It completes us ;)

TC_Halogen 10-21-2010 01:42 PM

Division placements are in the process of being finalized.

Plan_Bsk81127 10-21-2010 01:42 PM

lol, wasnt saying he needed to be pushed up, just saying he has a huge advantage over D6. And krunky, he is not just good at speed, he can do it all, he can jack, he is good at dumb shiz like devour, so he is a big threat. But whatever, not really concerned, only prize fighting for is creds and I have plenty of them, so Im basically just playing just for the fun of playing in a tourn.

iironiic 10-21-2010 01:44 PM

Well even if college is here, and I was hoping to not play competitively, I haven't really played an hosted FFR tournament on FFR since the Third Official. So I suppose I'm in :P

D6.

alloyus 10-21-2010 02:23 PM

YES, jackbuddy!!!!! <3

Vanilla Mnm 10-21-2010 02:23 PM

I agree with all the placements except I think alloyus should be D7.
But anyway, when does this start? I can't find it on the OP..

EDIT: I actually didn't read like any posts before posting this, I guess alloyus is staying in D6 lol, doesn't affect me.

iironiic 10-21-2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alloyus (Post 3318368)
yes, jackbuddy!!!!! <3

omg jackbuddy you quoted me?!!! Your are the best jackbuddy evaaa <3333333333