Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114609)

krunkykai22 10-19-2010 10:43 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

..... if you go into D6 .... I'm gonna video myself bawling on the floor like that dude from "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE" >.>

EDIT: Well he was under a blanket but I'll do that too :)

EDIT2: Nah, I wouldn't but at least it'd put a picture of what I'd do XD

Drop Dead Days 10-19-2010 10:45 PM

I donated 71 credits to even it out. I don't have 500 more to give sorry lol

MrMagic5239 10-19-2010 10:47 PM

Sent 50k :)

psychoangel691 10-19-2010 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love you (Post 3316471)
I'd join if i was put in D6 =D

I read this to AJ since he's playing ffr and he was like haha yea no XD

Prime8 10-19-2010 10:51 PM

Donated all 8771 of my credits lol

psychoangel691 10-19-2010 10:57 PM

Current Prize Pot: 4,436,341

MrMagic5239 10-19-2010 10:57 PM

Glad I made a contribution :3

psychoangel691 10-19-2010 11:01 PM

I should just whore FFR like a crazy person and get it up to 5mil lol. No way would that happen but it would be cool to hit 5mil. Then again do we really need that many credits lol

Prime8 10-19-2010 11:03 PM

It's too bad they took away credit gambling.

NocturneAunamic 10-19-2010 11:05 PM

even if i gave the rest of my creds, we'd barely break 4.5 mill. Lemme try to get more.

krunkykai22 10-19-2010 11:10 PM

YES WE NEED 5 MIL! >.> idk why but that'd be like milestone+ :P

That'd be awesome history right there. FFR DIED -> FFR REBORN -> FFR REBORN DIED -> DF ENGINE PUT UP -> DF ENGINE GETS MORE SONGS -> ASA BORN -> DF KILLS ASA -> DF DOMINATES MORE -> FFR IS RESURRECTED -> DF TAKES OVER FFR WITH 5 MIL PRIZE POT TOURNEY MOST EVER -> AJ SHOOTS MARCUS TO WIN -> PLAN/KRUNKY RUN A TRAIN ON ALLOYUS SO THEY CAN WIN -> SYNTH= wtf is going on? -> DF LAUGHS

idk ... cool timeline i think <333333333 ROFL

psychoangel691 10-19-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3316509)
YES WE NEED 5 MIL! >.> idk why but that'd be like milestone+ :P

That'd be awesome history right there. FFR DIED -> FFR REBORN -> FFR REBORN DIED -> DF ENGINE PUT UP -> DF ENGINE GETS MORE SONGS -> ASA BORN -> DF KILLS ASA -> DF DOMINATES MORE -> FFR IS RESURRECTED -> DF TAKES OVER FFR WITH 5 MIL PRIZE POT TOURNEY MOST EVER -> AJ SHOOTS MARCUS TO WIN -> PLAN/KRUNKY RUN A TRAIN ON ALLOYUS SO THEY CAN WIN -> SYNTH= wtf is going on? -> DF LAUGHS

idk ... cool timeline i think <333333333 ROFL

This actually made me lol

Jae- 10-19-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3315978)
Just to let you know that Maverick isn't new to the game. He has played ever since I have been playing which was like 3 years ago but I am WAY more active then he is and WAY better at that too XD. We both made a new account only becuase I know that I have lost all my old skills and want to regain them all. My other profile is Megamanmaniac which definetly has better scores then what I have now. My brother hasnt ever got better ever since he started FFR becuase he plays for about an hour a month but I try to get him to play more.

Well, people that have signed up since FFR's revival look a bit suspicious to me as they could be misrepresenting themselves to the tourney. I believe that I am in the right to point this out. People that hve registered in the lat month should have to explain themselves as you have or not participate incase of sandbagging.

But on another note. . . So your brother could quite easily get you to 'sdg' a song for him close to the end to seal a victory? Hope he is prepared to play on video if he gets close to winning, cos I know if I was in D1 i'd be pretty sus. . .

psychoangel691 10-19-2010 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jae- (Post 3316521)

But on another note. . . So your brother could quite easily get you to 'sdg' a song for him close to the end to seal a victory? Hope he is prepared to play on video if he gets close to winning, cos I know if I was in D1 i'd be pretty sus. . .

If that were to happen he would be DQed and receive nothing anyways. Don't worry about it we're going to be watching and we know what people should be scoring in the divisions.

PhaeL v2 10-19-2010 11:20 PM

Glad you mentioned that I gave the donation idea, Brian. :/

Edit: I'm just kidding here, man, don't take it seriously. <3

i love you 10-19-2010 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3316485)
I read this to AJ since he's playing ffr and he was like haha yea no XD

HAHAHAHA

PS: I have a million credits but should i donate all of them? HMMM

psychoangel691 10-19-2010 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love you (Post 3316535)
HAHAHAHA

PS: I have a million credits but should i donate all of them? HMMM

O_O

Maybe just the 563,659 we need to hit 5 mil XD

lumphoboextreme 10-19-2010 11:50 PM

i remember when i had more credits than this prize pool lol

TheSaxRunner05 10-19-2010 11:59 PM

I wish I had that many credits, I just broke 40,000 for the first time

Elite Ninja 10-20-2010 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jae- (Post 3316521)
Well, people that have signed up since FFR's revival look a bit suspicious to me as they could be misrepresenting themselves to the tourney. I believe that I am in the right to point this out. People that hve registered in the lat month should have to explain themselves as you have or not participate incase of sandbagging.

Neither me or my brother just started. We have played for about 3 years. Me being on everyday for hours and him being on once a month playing only a little or maybe every week. I promise im not gonna do anything for him becuase that doesnt help me at all. I wouldnt cheat for credits becuase I have plenty from my last account. Im in this for the competition and getting better. Plus I am sure my brother will get out either 1st or 2nd round since he really sucks XD. Just look at his older replays haha.