Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114609)

Brycexx 11-9-2010 07:29 AM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

thanks for the tourney and creds it was a fun one

8 Hour Whore 11-9-2010 07:54 AM

Wow 6th?! Lol that score really bumped me down eh? Oh well it was fun! Love you guys and I don't know how many tourneys il be able to play in but it tWas fun

tastelikepeaches 11-9-2010 08:16 AM

congrats all:twisted:..gj

Shikari 11-9-2010 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3339373)
Also, props to Shikari for making a DOMINATING lead in the final.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmay (Post 3339378)
more like from coming up from D4 and wrecking D5!!! WHOOO!!!!!

8)

Now, thanks, guys. AJ, you gave me a song who had my favorite patterns: jumpstreams and runningmen. I had to get a good score. Now, I'm really looking forward to your next tournament, man, this one was great. Btw, Kellen, kinda sad you got #2. :/

xBBx Takedown 11-9-2010 09:05 AM

I got 10th place in D4. Now that's impressive :P

PrawnSkunk 11-9-2010 09:17 AM

Dead last in the worst division. wow I suck ._.
well... atleast I have enough creds for Gaussian Blur 3 :S

reiss101 11-9-2010 09:21 AM

Cant believe i got thrid, mucho happy :3. Thanks for the creds:)

~Zeta~ 11-9-2010 09:24 AM

Twas fun. The tournament, yes. Fighting tech, no. Sweared at least 100 times at GGC from lag spikes, to keytaps, to me being stupid, etc. I'm quite disappointed in myself for getting 4th and only 75k credits >.> But, all of D5 was tough. Look forward to next round......if people like Rod and shikari aren't D6 :p So, this tournament should be a standard for all those to come. 7 divisions, large amount of participation, gigantic-humongous-large-ridiculous-prize pool, fun and mostly nice tournament songs (if you haven't noticed, MOST of the tournament songs were not based solely on ONE particular skill).

All in all, thanks for another great tournament, everybody ;)

xXDeltaXx 11-9-2010 03:04 PM

WOW thanks a lot! that was a fun tourney, hope to see another one soon =) 200k credits will do me good. I plan on doing the 2nd Themed tourney once Mickey comes back. If he doesnt, ill be looking for a co-host.

C@! 11-9-2010 08:21 PM

Thanks so much for the tourney. It was my first one and it was a blast. Plus now I know how they work. Gg's everyone ps nice scores :)

ic0slay3r 11-10-2010 07:18 AM

Awesome tourney, really happy I participated I was able to get most of my skill back and I feel like I can get back to playing again ^.^ and I think this is good bye for D3 for me :< I would have love to finish 1st but evnoir, your scores on the firsts rounds where to good for me at those time, also Kayla as always giving me a score on the last few mins and scaring me. GG to all hope to see another tourney from you guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXDeltaXx (Post 3339740)
WOW thanks a lot! that was a fun tourney, hope to see another one soon =) 200k credits will do me good. I plan on doing the 2nd Themed tourney once Mickey comes back. If he doesnt, ill be looking for a co-host.

He knows FFR is back but he doesn't want to get back to this addiction. But don't worry I will tell him that you are looking for him ^^, maybe he will change his mind and get back for a tourney.

NocturneAunamic 11-10-2010 03:18 PM

complications kept me from submitting for the last round, i apologize, but the experience of being in this ridiculously successful tournament was worth it anyways. Thanks :) hope to see another one.