Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Post something everone doesn't know (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=128516)

SallowKnight 01-15-2013 07:17 PM

Post something everone doesn't know

I started this thread just to, I guess, get to know everyone better mostly. The goal just post something that everyone here probably doesn't know about you. Doesn't have to be weird or disgusting, even though that would be hilarious. So without further ado. I fell from a 2-story tree when i was 5 years old, and hit 2 branches on the way down. Have fun!!!

RB_Spirit 01-15-2013 07:21 PM

Re: Post something everone doesn't know

I started Masturbating at age 7, i use to watch Danny phantom, i use to watch avatar, i also like to annoy people. Just helping you start this with something oddly disgusting, and some randomness,

Cheers!!

Xiz 01-15-2013 07:22 PM

4 years ago, I went to climb a 14,000 foot mountain with a few of my High-School buds. There is a sandwich place called "Which Wich" that does a promotional event that gives you a free sandwich if you climb to the top of the mountain with their sandwich bag. I ended up getting struck by lightning. Due to it, the only major symptom was Extreme Muscle Hypertension. I had to drop my Music Major due to my muscles in my jaw no longer having enough stamina. But now Im finishing up my Film major and I love it. Also it's cool because I get monthly prescriptions of professional massages. Best. Treatment. Ever.

YoshL 01-15-2013 07:26 PM

I hold a world record in score for The★BishiBashi

Fluvs 01-15-2013 07:28 PM

First even own (well my dad gave to me) was a console SNES and then own most nintendo systems. Few years later my friend gave me a PS2 during highschool. I never actually own any new systems. Oh my brother almost killed me when I was 5 haha

m0de 01-15-2013 07:45 PM

I was once homeless for a month living out of a strangers car in the middle of winter.

Choofers 01-15-2013 08:20 PM

My siblings and I converted my mother to christianity when we were younger, and in an ironic twist of fate, I'm now an atheist.

xVaLoRx 01-15-2013 08:29 PM

my last name is a palindrome

alloyus 01-15-2013 08:31 PM

I'm double-jointed in my shoulders

blindreper1179 01-15-2013 08:50 PM

Holy hell, edit your posts.

thesunfan 01-15-2013 08:53 PM

I wanted to be a garbage-person when I grew up.
They got to ride around in/on a cool truck and I actually thought they were a little like Santa Claus in that they went around the world taking everyone's trash, only they did it way more than lazy ol' Santa.

blindreper1179 01-15-2013 08:58 PM

There is a button on the end of your comments. It says edit. Instead of posting 4 times in a row. Make one long post.

xVaLoRx 01-15-2013 09:01 PM

blind what are you blabbing about

SallowKnight 01-15-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 3838421)
There is a button on the end of your comments. It says edit. Instead of posting 4 times in a row. Make one long post.

I decide to delete them and start over. Thanks for that, btw. I apologize in advance for my grammar and punctuation. Thank you everyone for you posts. First time really tyring to be active in a community and this is very helpful. Awesome stories too keep them up. :D

iironiic 01-16-2013 12:16 AM

I made a thread like this a long time ago! (:

Sometimes I am more convinced that a career in music over math is for me.

dragonmegaXX 01-16-2013 12:26 AM

I was born with bi-lateral clubbed feet. Basically my feet were facing backwards.

The doc cut my feet off at 2 months and put them on right, though today my feet have a tendency to turn inward. This fact makes it only more amazing that Im so good at ITG.

I was also chomped in the face by a full grown rottweiler when I was around 6.

foilman8805 01-16-2013 12:52 AM

in three weeks, something i have touched will be in space forever

Zageron 01-16-2013 01:03 AM

I'm half Kiwi half Canadian, therefore the most polite and respectful blend of nationalities ever.

GG Apologies.

Lambdadelta 01-16-2013 01:10 AM

I started writing a novel at one point. had 10 chapters. I'm Vietnamese and French. I've lived on my own since I was 16.