Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

Celirra 08-23-2018 10:24 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4645326)
remind me who you wouldn't need hats to wolfread?

I still dont like sunfan but zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Funny wolfy eith some fueling by poe, and then poe says xiz even if hes coming around and poe doesnt help you either

Poe btw

Celirra 08-23-2018 10:24 PM

I would rather lunch prec over blind because I believe blind is town this game even if hes not being very pro town at times

FreezinIce 08-23-2018 10:25 PM

Oh

Celirra 08-23-2018 10:25 PM

Wow freezin likes me for once
Does this mean we're friends

the sun fan 08-23-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4645360)
well at least cel and ind are in the middle for us

why precarious

Tps/Freezin are not getting voted by me
blind would actually blow my mind if he was a wolf
funny would come pretty close to blowing my mind if she was a wolf but maybe this is where I lose idk
celirra feels... a lot better than he did before and I don't think its a result of him changing anything about him
inD doesn't have the same reads that you do, which is why
I don't like Precarious; he thinks both blind and funny are wolves and I think that's pretty wolfy, a bit less so given he's typed full treaties about why he thinks that blind is a wolf, but his reads do not align with mine

ur too goofy to be town tho imo. U spent a lot of time over in tinfoil land earlier and I was just kinda like ???? at that whole thing, and your reads continue to not really make much sense to me.

If we're both town one of us has really good reads and one of us has really bad reads which is pretty funny but I don't think that's the scenario.

Xiz 08-23-2018 10:26 PM

was that all you were gonna ask greg

inDheart 08-23-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4645361)
So re: inconsistency, blind was really inconsistent in the last turbo tbh, but that could probably be attributed to the whole... not being there thing

yeah just when he was a wolf i could trace what he was doing for reasons

he still grouped people, but using that specific example it was like "i think there's a wolf in the actives/strong players getting undeserved cred" and then he generally stuck with that up through lynching roundbox

he could switch it up the following day, but i don't remember him really having to, because that was a perfect scum victory. it was like, being agenda-y but specficially to get a lynch he might not otherwise, and without riding hard on lynching people from the gradi pool here, it's not the same

Celirra 08-23-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4645370)
If we're both town one of us has really good reads and one of us has really bad reads which is pretty funny but I don't think that's the scenario.

or you both have pretty averagely bad reads
idk how you know so adamantly that it's either you or him thats right

the sun fan 08-23-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4645364)
Xiz looked as bad as blind does but he has bursts of townieness. Plus everyone has been piling on him all day, he feels like a mislynch waiting to happen.

who has been doing this?
I don't think funny was that vocal about Xiz before she voted him, and I don't really think I was like... super vocal about why he should die either

Celirra 08-23-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4645372)
yeah just when he was a wolf i could trace what he was doing for reasons

he still grouped people, but using that specific example it was like "i think there's a wolf in the actives/strong players getting undeserved cred" and then he generally stuck with that up through lynching roundbox

he could switch it up the following day, but i don't remember him really having to, because that was a perfect scum victory. it was like, being agenda-y but specficially to get a lynch he might not otherwise, and without riding hard on lynching people from the gradi pool here, it's not the same

I don't know the example you're talking about I don't think but that is neat I guess
I don't know if I've seen that this game

the sun fan 08-23-2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4645373)
or you both have pretty averagely bad reads
idk how you know so adamantly that it's either you or him thats right

he wants to kill blind and funny
I don't

unless Tps & Freezin are both fake which I think is pretty ridiculous, its likely that one of those two game states is right, and the absolute worst that we can both be reading the game is that one of us is 0/3 on the wolves and the other is 2/3 on the wolves (if I'm doing the math right something tells me I might be doing it wrong)

that's pretty unlikely to happen tho.

Xiz 08-23-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4645370)
Tps/Freezin are not getting voted by me
blind would actually blow my mind if he was a wolf
funny would come pretty close to blowing my mind if she was a wolf but maybe this is where I lose idk
celirra feels... a lot better than he did before and I don't think its a result of him changing anything about him
inD doesn't have the same reads that you do, which is why
I don't like Precarious; he thinks both blind and funny are wolves and I think that's pretty wolfy, a bit less so given he's typed full treaties about why he thinks that blind is a wolf, but his reads do not align with mine

ur too goofy to be town tho imo. U spent a lot of time over in tinfoil land earlier and I was just kinda like ???? at that whole thing, and your reads continue to not really make much sense to me.

if you are right that blind/funny are both town and its like cel/ind/prec then i loose man. i don't know what to say. if i'm tunneling too hard then im sorry

the sun fan 08-23-2018 10:32 PM

and it also supposes that both of us are town, necessarily

inDheart 08-23-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4645375)
I don't know the example you're talking about I don't think but that is neat I guess
I don't know if I've seen that this game

you were in the game but ok

bop here it is

Xiz 08-23-2018 10:32 PM

because i dont think i can vote prec at this point, and there is no way that blind/funny are both town here

the sun fan 08-23-2018 10:33 PM

maybe I'm wrong on funny
for probably no good reason I will cede that I feel less ok with her slot than I did before

Celirra 08-23-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4645382)
you were in the game but ok

bop here it is

dude that was over a year ago and I don't even remember the last time i had breakfast

Xiz 08-23-2018 10:34 PM

sunfan, real talk like

how confident are you on blind being town

because i wont self pres if you think blind is town and you think he can win

the sun fan 08-23-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4645385)
dude that was over a year ago and I don't even remember the last time i had breakfast

it was probably this morning

Celirra 08-23-2018 10:35 PM

I don't think it was this morning because i don't have any breakfast food in right now and havent for a while