Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

SubaruPoptart 08-13-2019 06:05 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
But at the same time that's cuz I have a vague idea of what's going on and I just wanna participate in some way. : P

Antori 08-13-2019 06:07 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692777)
anyone not doing anything is a wolf
someone doing something is town

I can kill kayla or roundboy or prec

i wouldn't agree with that myself but what do i know you lynched two wolfs already clearly i'm the one who needs to pull more weight here so you do you

psychoangel691 08-13-2019 06:14 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692718)
Bumping, because this is super sus.

Traction was gaining on me from round box and sunfan, psycho claimed this then when asked why by sunfan she backpedalled and still hasn’t given a reason as to why.

If I end up dying today, my dying wish is for town to lynch psycho. (Hey round box this mostly for you since your always keen about doing that)


Wait what? What did I backpedal on? I've never even voted you, only vote I've made is antori because I'm pretty sure there's a wolf between them or hate. I was making a joke at Xiz always wolf, haven't even made a decision on you yet but feel now like you're taking the cheap way out on me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692777)
anyone not doing anything is a wolf
someone doing something is town

I can kill kayla or roundboy or prec

Not doing anything? Oh... ok

the sun fan 08-13-2019 06:16 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4692781)
Wait what? What did I backpedal on? I've never even voted you, only vote I've made is antori because I'm pretty sure there's a wolf between them or hate. I was making a joke at Xiz always wolf, haven't even made a decision on you yet but feel now like you're taking the cheap way out on me.



Not doing anything? Oh... ok

you did some ISOs and then dipped
you hadn;t done anything before that
if you keep it going, you get moved to townie

the sun fan 08-13-2019 06:25 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
sunfan
sven
jessie
suarbu
xiz
antori

lynch the rest, I think

psychoangel691 08-13-2019 06:25 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Yeah I mean I can't sit for hours back to back on the game here, I went through the easiest people first. People like you MML and Xiz are harder for me to read and have much lengthier postcounts.

Though I just read Xiz's and frankly talk about me doing nothing but majority of Xiz's post lack any real content to them. Lots of pressure on me for really silly things. Early game for what? Posting chit chat like everyone else? Then now because I'm not active enough? I mean, there's several others who haven't been in here so why so much on me vs them?

the sun fan 08-13-2019 06:29 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4692785)
Though I just read Xiz's and frankly talk about me doing nothing but majority of Xiz's post lack any real content to them. Lots of pressure on me for really silly things. Early game for what? Posting chit chat like everyone else? Then now because I'm not active enough? I mean, there's several others who haven't been in here so why so much on me vs them?

I dunno but I think he's always town for how he told me to grow a pair and get over being tilted, I think

the sun fan 08-13-2019 06:42 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
sven /////could////// be a wolf

psychoangel691 08-13-2019 06:51 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
So overall MML seems to be acting towny to me. Only things I could possibly nitpick on are
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692433)
Hardclaiming that I didn't shoot Funny, but I am kinda glad because as much as it started to look like I was wrong on her that would have nagged at me all game.

I think with the replacement and Funny's flip that brings SubaruPoptart to a solid null.

Excuse me while I eat the rest of this Bacon Crunch Wrap and look back at the votes for a second

This was already addressed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692302)
Fuck, at least let Cocoa claim so in the event she does flip town we can mark that role off the list

Trying to stop the insta could be a wolf play or a town play in my mind. So worth noting but not enough to push MML into the scum pile for me right now.

Sun Fan - still looking, but without in depth look is looking town
Xiz - slightly suspect
MML - town lean
roundbox - town lean
Subaru - town lean
XelNya - town lean
Hate - wolf lean
Antori- wolf lean
jessie - town lean
Precarious - not enough info


I still think as of right now Antori is best bet for this phase, so I'm leaving my vote there. I would be genuinly shocked if there weren't one active wofl though so I'm going to be keeping an eye out. Xiz is standing out to me from the more active group because of the reaction to me making joke about "always wolf" and implying I'd parked a lazy vote there when I hadn't made a single vote yet this game aside from antori. Which for the record I screwed up the phase time and didn't realize first EOD that's why lack of vote and didn't expect insta for the following. Trying to make sure I check in more frequently.

psychoangel691 08-13-2019 06:52 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I also should note I'm not sure I fully understand all the roles for the game either. I'm super rusty with this stuff so if there's some obvious things I'm missing with that just smack me

roundbox 08-13-2019 06:53 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4692683)
Haven't played with jessiebessie before so not sure how they generally play. A little sad to see they haven't posted since the 10th being that these seem pretty solid to me. Not thinking any of this was a big ploy or anything so town lean on jessiebessie

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4692685)
I really want to point out that hate just so happened to perfectly land both wolf votes with no other votes? (Unless I totally overlooked it) Really really feels like a "watch this guys I'm gonna be on both wolf kills so I look least suspect" but in reality with lack of contribution this looks highly suspcious to me.

these reads seem rather odd since they're not really taking the mechanical perspective into account, but maybe that's because you're not as experienced with the setup or getting back into TWG

jessie outed her results on dabackpack and implicated cocoa, which is something that wolves would never ever want to do on day1 ESPECIALLY after losing one already
your read on hateandhatred seems a bit odd compared to how you gave a town to jessie because of her power use. h&h voted two wolves in a row. maybe fypov he could have bussed shadow and then voted cocoa to avoid suspicion? I don't know why you didn't word it that way though

and while we're on the topic, what do you think about Xiz?


Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692730)
Like Pyschoangel clearly has you at like null/TBD reading her other posts. I get your point but it's hard to take it as even being serious.

Now if you wanna complain now isn't the time for shitposting, agreed

lar's response to xiz here is how I feel
it was a very small remark and probably not that serious in the first place

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4692770)
roundbox it's better than lynching me at least here goes

you're sheeping sunfan but you're presenting this like you're self-presing with your vote
why

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692786)
I dunno but I think he's always town for how he told me to grow a pair and get over being tilted, I think

I don't like this read
not because I'm scumreading xiz, but giving an "always town" for this reason seems excessive

the sun fan 08-13-2019 06:54 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4692791)
not because I'm scumreading xiz, but giving an "always town" for this reason seems excessive

nah

roundbox 08-13-2019 06:56 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692774)
Psycho > Roundbox > MML > Precarious actually changed my mind

Looked back at roundbox's reads and I didn't get anything from them, doesn't feel like game solving

I want psycho dead first because if psycho is a wolf I see Psycho + MML over Psycho + Roundbox

I don't see MML and Roundbox?

I see precarious and roundbox, especially considering coca lynch

I see we're back on the "roundbox isn't solving" meme again

why are you sussing me for the cocoa lynch?

roundbox 08-13-2019 06:56 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692792)
nah

BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH

the sun fan 08-13-2019 06:57 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4692794)
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH

dog
that's my word this phase

SubaruPoptart 08-13-2019 06:58 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4692794)
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH

Oh god no please no not this again. Anything but the bruh.

roundbox 08-13-2019 07:00 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692787)
sven /////could////// be a wolf

is this in any way related to what I said to psycho just now in my big post
this only assumes he would bus d0 and vote cocoa out of necessity


this is not a world I'm considering this game until shit gets fucky

roundbox 08-13-2019 07:01 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692795)
dog
that's my word this phase

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4692796)
Oh god no please no not this again. Anything but the bruh.


MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 07:03 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692784)
sunfan
sven
jessie
suarbu
xiz
antori

lynch the rest, I think

Not sure what's funnier 1---it the fact that you had me as town until I step back from the game and now I'm ok to lynch over literally nothing; or that you needed to list yourself so people know you're off the table.

unvote. Ok Xel, but you better put some fucking work in tomorrow are you and Antori go straight to the top of the shit list.

Where the devil is Jess?

psychoangel691 08-13-2019 07:03 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4692791)
these reads seem rather odd since they're not really taking the mechanical perspective into account, but maybe that's because you're not as experienced with the setup or getting back into TWG

jessie outed her results on dabackpack and implicated cocoa, which is something that wolves would never ever want to do on day1 ESPECIALLY after losing one already
your read on hateandhatred seems a bit odd compared to how you gave a town to jessie because of her power use. h&h voted two wolves in a row. maybe fypov he could have bussed shadow and then voted cocoa to avoid suspicion? I don't know why you didn't word it that way though

and while we're on the topic, what do you think about Xiz?

I don't fully understand the mechanics, always been a pitfall of mine in these games. I also haven't really played -that much- TWG overall and last game has to have been years ago that I actually got to play. I don't even remember now.
Everyone is p much suspect to me all the time because I mean comon as a wolf your whole goal is to deceive. I try to think of actions people may take to try to be last wolf standing. I know as a wolf I never hesitated to throw a fellow wolf under the bus to look town, so why wouldn't I suspect others to do the same?

Xiz as I noted above seems to overall be playing a lazy game thus far (I don't recall old play so maybe it's normal) but the knee jerk reaction to me making a joke makes me suspicious. I probably wouldn't jump on killing Xiz today, but I'm definitely not putting him in my yep defo town pile.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution