Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

flashflash account 04-30-2020 01:02 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

honestly, I've got you trapped
if I'm a wolf, I locked myself into dying in lylo
if I'm town, either you die today or you're forced to nk me and get lynched tomorrow anyway

just give it up, it's okay

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728186)
hey there
I'm not claiming cop

but if I am the cop, you're the one who's dead meat lol

there's no reason for me to reaction test this
your answer is always the same, so why bother

You can't have your cake and eat it too

If you're going to pretend like you seered me red, I'm going to have your head on a pike for pushing a mislynch. If I die then we might be in LYLO tomorrow. You are going to try to weasel your way out of dying tomorrow if you're successful because you're too much a pussy to commit to this fakeclaim right now.

So come on, do it. I dare you.

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728187)
honestly, I've got you trapped
if I'm a wolf, I locked myself into dying in lylo
if I'm town, either you die today or you're forced to nk me and get lynched tomorrow anyway

just give it up, it's okay

I'm sorry what?????????

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 01:05 AM

Come on FFA fucking hardclaim your red check, otherwise formally rescind it. Otherwise you are literally wasting everyone's time and/or hard-wolfing right now.

flashflash account 04-30-2020 01:07 AM

yeah, you're right
of course you aren't going to give up

flashflash account 04-30-2020 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728190)
Come on FFA fucking hardclaim your red check, otherwise formally rescind it. Otherwise you are literally wasting everyone's time and/or hard-wolfing right now.

I'm not rescinding anything today

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728193)
I'm not rescinding anything today

So to be totally clear, with no wiggle room for any way for you to pussy out in 12 hours

Are you standing by your red check on me?

If you reply yes then you're not allowed to change your answer later

flashflash account 04-30-2020 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728194)
So to be totally clear, with no wiggle room for any way for you to pussy out in 12 hours

Are you standing by your red check on me?

If you reply yes then you're not allowed to change your answer later

I am not hardclaiming anything until massclaim

if I am the cop you've been redchecked

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728195)

if I am the cop you've been redchecked

Yeah no shit you're not actually the cop. My concern is that you casually brought up that "you had a redcheck on me" and quite literally almost got me lynched. You said "lol he's at L-1" and didn't even unvote to stop an insta. That's not even something Hakulyte would do. It's BEYOND ass unless you're scum, when you can pretend "it was a reaction test and you guys insta'd him!!" or fuck idk maybe you were even willing to die.

If you want to lynch me build a fucking case like someone who actually plays this game instead of doing this wishy-washy bullshit.

TBH I'm actually like mad that you almost got me killed before I showed up literally just by lying to everyone. That is not ok.

flashflash account 04-30-2020 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728196)
Yeah no shit you're not actually the cop. My concern is that you casually brought up that "you had a redcheck on me" and quite literally almost got me lynched. You said "lol he's at L-1" and didn't even unvote to stop an insta. That's not even something Hakulyte would do. It's BEYOND ass unless you're scum, when you can pretend "it was a reaction test and you guys insta'd him!!" or fuck idk maybe you were even willing to die.

If you want to lynch me build a fucking case like someone who actually plays this game instead of doing this wishy-washy bullshit.

TBH I'm actually like mad that you almost got me killed before I showed up literally just by lying to everyone. That is not ok.

I legit don't care if you get hammered because you are a wolf

flashflash account 04-30-2020 01:19 AM

anyway, I'm gonna catch some sleep. We can chat tomorrow as well. Try not to panic while outted

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728197)
I legit don't care if you get hammered because you are a wolf

this is just lolcatting now

FFA just to demonstrate how full of shit you are. It's too late to take back your redcheck claim. Die

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 01:21 AM

Why would a wolf suicide themselves by calling a red check on someone ?

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728182)
you're entertaining sheeping funnygurl (conveniently ignoring a hypothetical red check) but you weren't doing so last time
if jess doesn't show up again today do you give the slot another pass?
what's the difference between today and yesterday? Why are you afraid to lynch the slot in case of claims, but then lynch the slot that actually did claim?

I'm reading your hypothetical red check rn and haven't made up my mind there yet. working my way up between other shit

if jess doesn't show up today? like at all? idk man she better, that's the whole point of giving her a chance to come in. if she doesn't, she becomes the default lynch unless we're certain of someone else. is a modkill too much to pray for in that case? anyway

"but then lynch the slot that actually did claim" you act like you weren't shading him as much as the rest. I at least starting buying what he was selling close to the end there, but had no good options. to answer your question though, Xiz had already used his shot, so utility wise he was as valuable as vanilla. and he had made such a clusterfuck of thread that keeping him alive seemed like it had become either stupid or dangerous. nobody wanted to lynch duskfall, and the Xiz wagon composition seemed appealing. it had my only diehard townread, the claimed cop, and DBP, who seemed to be onto something and said he wasn't seeing what I was seeing in Xiz' changed attitude.

by the time I'd decided to go Xiz over jesse, the wagons were close to decided, so its not like I tipped the scales in any way anyhow. then bolth votes and my vote becomes a total token vote (hammer), which is why it's lightweight funny anyone's taking my name on the wagon as me steering it.

especially since its that and simultaneously my "lack of thread presence", which is either a contradiction or I'm a god

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728195)

This is totally something that a real cop with real checks says. Yeah

"Hey guys I'm a cop. But I'm not going to actually CLAIM cop until everybody else except me claims. But trust me I'm cop and you should lynch this guy!!"

what an absolute mad lad.

leetic 04-30-2020 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728201)
I'm reading your hypothetical red check rn and haven't made up my mind there yet. working my way up between other shit

if jess doesn't show up today? like at all? idk man she better, that's the whole point of giving her a chance to come in. if she doesn't, she becomes the default lynch unless we're certain of someone else. is a modkill too much to pray for in that case? anyway

"but then lynch the slot that actually did claim" you act like you weren't shading him as much as the rest. I at least starting buying what he was selling close to the end there, but had no good options. to answer your question though, Xiz had already used his shot, so utility wise he was as valuable as vanilla. and he had made such a clusterfuck of thread that keeping him alive seemed like it had become either stupid or dangerous. nobody wanted to lynch duskfall, and the Xiz wagon composition seemed appealing. it had my only diehard townread, the claimed cop, and DBP, who seemed to be onto something and said he wasn't seeing what I was seeing in Xiz' changed attitude.

by the time I'd decided to go Xiz over jesse, the wagons were close to decided, so its not like I tipped the scales in any way anyhow. then bolth votes and my vote becomes a total token vote (hammer), which is why it's lightweight funny anyone's taking my name on the wagon as me steering it.

especially since its that and simultaneously my "lack of thread presence", which is either a contradiction or I'm a god

What's with "is a modkill too much to pray for in that case"? If she's town, that has the potential to put us in MyLo?

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728200)
Why would a wolf suicide themselves by calling a red check on someone ?

Fuck if I know, I literally only know the result that he is lying to you

After the Xiz lynch who was the most likely lynch today? Either jessie or me, I guess. I'll have to check that again. But if it's a FFA/jessie team, my guess is that Jessie is a powerful role and FFA is a one-shot/useless role and FFA is actively protecting/deflecting away from a Jessie lynch to buy an extra phase with MY lynch, and FFA knows he's gonna die but at least it's not Jessie, a strong wolf PR. He would be trading himself to protect the Jessie slot, and in doing so ALSO gets a free lynch on a prominent townie.

---Other than that, in the early phase it looked like I was going to die instantly but he never actually FORMALLY CLAIMED. Like I brought up earlier, all he has to do is "lol guys it was just a test! you guys lynched him!! I wasn't actually hardclaiming!!" to get out of his lie. Since tomorrow potentially is LYLO, all he would need to do is convince ONE OF YOU that he's not a wolf... pocket someone, stir doubt, etc.

But for fuck's sake he's lying and he's too afraid to admit that he's lying because he know it will make him look bad. I am trying to force FFA to formally commit to/rescind his fakeclaim so that I can nail him to the cross or otherwise move the fuck on.

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728203)
What's with "is a modkill too much to pray for in that case"? If she's town, that has the potential to put us in MyLo?

I love mylo
who doesn't love mylo
mylo in this game means we've gotten somewhere
so much better than lylo
or like, just lo. that's the worst.

now can you respond to my other post responding to you?
I want your thoughts on the record so it doesn't get lumped into general shade later lmao

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 01:34 AM

Like are you suggesting we massclaim this phase? It sounds like that's what you actually want. I'm not opposed to it but I'm going to make you say those words yourself instead of being a coward and skirting around the issue

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728204)
Fuck if I know, I literally only know the result that he is lying to you

After the Xiz lynch who was the most likely lynch today? Either jessie or me, I guess. I'll have to check that again. But if it's a FFA/jessie team, my guess is that Jessie is a powerful role and FFA is a one-shot/useless role and FFA is actively protecting/deflecting away from a Jessie lynch to buy an extra phase with MY lynch, and FFA knows he's gonna die but at least it's not Jessie, a strong wolf PR. He would be trading himself to protect the Jessie slot, and in doing so ALSO gets a free lynch on a prominent townie.

---Other than that, in the early phase it looked like I was going to die instantly but he never actually FORMALLY CLAIMED. Like I brought up earlier, all he has to do is "lol guys it was just a test! you guys lynched him!! I wasn't actually hardclaiming!!" to get out of his lie. Since tomorrow potentially is LYLO, all he would need to do is convince ONE OF YOU that he's not a wolf... pocket someone, stir doubt, etc.

But for fuck's sake he's lying and he's too afraid to admit that he's lying because he know it will make him look bad. I am trying to force FFA to formally commit to/rescind his fakeclaim so that I can nail him to the cross or otherwise move the fuck on.

Mass claim and lynch the guy now if the roles don't match ?