Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends [v2] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132864)

Razor 06-12-2015 03:59 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]

Banned until 2201, ayy lmao.

Good thing I had spare 30s laying around; grinding ranked with fresh mmr shall be fun.

_Zenith_ 06-12-2015 05:44 PM

2201 lmfao.

Got this today; first one on her so it's a honorable mention for me. (Specifically "Largest Multi Kill")

justaguy 06-18-2015 09:33 AM

u guys should all switch to dota the new interface is out + custom games = league is just another custom game and will probably be a better game inside dota than on riots client

justaguy 06-18-2015 09:33 AM

regardless this game sucks ass switch already sewer dwellers

phe0nixblade 06-18-2015 11:37 AM

yo justabitch obviously if we wanted to go play dota 2 we'd be playing it and posting in a dota 2 thread
but guess what we are in a LoL thread because we wanna play LoL

stargroup100 06-21-2015 02:39 PM

I still don't really understand the "Dota is better than League" attitude (or vice-versa). There are some shit games out there and are simply dominated by other games in its genre, but obviously that's not always the case. I have yet to hear/read legitimate arguments about why Dota is superior to League (or vice-versa). Every time some fanboy complains how about how bad League or Dota is, often times it's because they are biased as shit or just buttmad at one game.

justaguy 06-24-2015 09:35 AM

dont blame yourselves for switching late when source 2 is official for dota though. custom games, shit league will probably look better as a custom game inside source 2 than it does on riots standalone. ultimately it's just because valve is a better company than riot and so eventually everything in dota will eclipse league. dota is more mechanically demanding and far more versatile, that's pretty common knowledge. just saying guys, source 2. custom games. U will switch in time.

justaguy 06-24-2015 09:40 AM

im just bein a dick guys im just comin here for the textbook moba vs moba griefing

hi19hi19 06-24-2015 11:11 AM

Honestly after looking at the screenshots of the League clones being made in the Dota engine, I have absolutely no doubt that League on Dota will run and look better than the actual game

League's code is a pile of shit and the client is a shit cherry on top of that pile of shit

If it weren't for sunk cost (of learning all-new abilities and meta) and ties to my friends on LoL, I would probably be playing Dota 2

MinaciousGrace 06-24-2015 12:10 PM

i dont play anymore because after all their spouting about dedicated themselves to new network airports and highways and barges and space probes i still drop over 8 packets a minute and the game is entirely unplayable

MinaciousGrace 06-24-2015 12:10 PM

actually thats not the reason i dont play anymore but it stops me from ever being tempted to play again

justaguy 06-25-2015 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4330232)
Honestly after looking at the screenshots of the League clones being made in the Dota engine, I have absolutely no doubt that League on Dota will run and look better than the actual game

League's code is a pile of shit and the client is a shit cherry on top of that pile of shit

If it weren't for sunk cost (of learning all-new abilities and meta) and ties to my friends on LoL, I would probably be playing Dota 2

the adjustment really isn't all that taxing. a good friend of mine who was a diamond league player switched to dota roughly 10 months ago and he's adjusted just fine to like ~4k mmr. i understand the barrier to entry is pretty meh, but honestly you'll be a lot more rewarded by the game. to be frank, league being what it is is just a product of good marketing; all their tournaments are marketing for riot because they're exclusively run by riot. the company leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and valve makes nothing but the best decisions with regard to community input and gameplay. not to mention they've developed a MASSIVE economy with cosmetics. i doubt league will ever dissolve, but i do think the feedback loop in dota is so much better suited for the style of game.

think about it though: valve has already done such a stellar job incorporating the community by outsourcing the workshop (skins etc), and now they're making custom games? dota was BRED out of a custom game. i can't stress enough that source 2 + custom games will change the face of mobas. you now have far more people with access to developing maps and spinoffs of the current game, and possibly establishing grounds for an entirely different competitive. and then there's the international, where crowdsourcing has led to an additional $13 MILLION.l valve has it right, period. whether you prefer league of legends or not, they will eventually be overshadowed unless "league of legends 2" somehow blows everything out of the water. we shall see, but it's never too late to switch.

darklordsarumon9 08-8-2015 11:49 PM

League servers coming to Chicago. Hello sub 5ms ping

Bach96 08-22-2015 11:09 PM

Only just found this lol

Summoner Name: Varijake (lvl 30)
Main Role: Mid (mainly assassins)
Secondary Roles: ADC/Jungle

Quote:

Originally Posted by darklordsarumon9 (Post 4348449)
League servers coming to Chicago. Hello sub 5ms ping

The minimum ping is 7 so you will probably get no less that 10 unless you live right next to the server, in which case you will get 8.

darklordsarumon9 08-25-2015 06:10 PM

Bouncing from 19ms to ~80.
Welcome to Chicago.

MinaciousGrace 08-25-2015 07:53 PM

http://logsoflag.com/#PsjpHMlvqT6

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JellyUnicorn 08-27-2015 04:12 PM

Summoner Name: KaiFleur (will eventually change to JellyUniicorn)
Level: 30 (since 2011)
Region: NA
Role: Support, ADC, Mid
Solo Queue: Master Yi's Brone
Maps Played: ARAM, Summoners Rift.

Used to main Twisted Treeline until Riot started adding bots just to fill the queue.

Bach96 08-29-2015 09:56 AM

Riot didn't fill the queue with bots. Scammers who sell accounts did. They sell level 30 accounts and they use dominion and TT for the leveling.

Deidara837 08-29-2015 10:37 AM

Not really "scammers" per se, but most of the leveling dummies I see are on ARAM

lurker 09-12-2015 08:17 PM

reactions to dunkey quitting:
half of league: "well he's toxic so whatever"
the other half of league: "well he's worse than me so whatever"
normal people: "cool that mgs5 vid was solid"