Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615083)
Freezin, what's the occam's razor logic here ?

What are you asking me to apply it too

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
this game has been pretty meh so far
exciting but meh if that makes sense

@roundbox who are you voting for

Charu 03-30-2018 11:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615086)
I'm a bit mad at charu now
just a little bit

Fake anger!!!

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
voting for anti-pearl/hakulyte here

I think the reason should be fairly obvious buy hey you never know

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4615092)
Fake anger!!!

I mean, you blindly followed an obviously fake seer claim in NSM 100

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4615089)
frick you freezeeeee

Spicy

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
yours looked more real than that so [excuse me princess]

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4615093)
voting for anti-pearl/hakulyte here

I think the reason should be fairly obvious buy hey you never know

Not obvious explain again if you can

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
I don't wanna vote for pearl so I'll vote haku then

sheep roundbox always works right

Charu 03-30-2018 11:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615096)
yours looked more real than that so [excuse me princess]

Setups, bro. Ya gotta do some setups!

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
I feel all dizzy right now and I'm not sure why. Maybe the chlorine down the hall is getting to me

Charu 03-30-2018 11:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615100)
I feel all dizzy right now and I'm not sure why. Maybe the chlorine down the hall is getting to me

The fuck.

Are you at a pool house or something?

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 11:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615100)
I feel all dizzy right now and I'm not sure why. Maybe the chlorine down the hall is getting to me

drink some water! have you eaten much today? you could have a snack too

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615098)
I don't wanna vote for pearl so I'll vote haku then

sheep roundbox always works right

I pretty much hate this

Charu 03-30-2018 11:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615094)
I mean, you blindly followed an obviously fake seer claim in NSM 100

That wasn't obvious because the person in question never let up about it, lmao.

Just a FYI

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Go have gay buttsex somewhere else

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4615101)
The fuck.

Are you at a pool house or something?

i'm on "vacation"
I think I explained in my earlier post

yeah I should go drink some water brb

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615097)
Not obvious explain again if you can

roundbox - town (duh)
charu - town (shc)
ffa - TOWN ALWAYS (both claiming seers have him in their checks)

and tbh based on how people have been handling their roles

freezin (likely seer)
mellonxcollier (likely town as freezin's n0 seer)

this leaves...

haku (unlikely seer)
anti-pearl (zero affiliations)

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4615104)
That wasn't obvious because the person in question never let up about it, lmao.

Just a FYI

no, it was obvious

to everyone
even the people voting for BDS knew he wasn't the seer lol they were just going along with it cause it was the plan

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Convince me to be here at eod instead of play ff6 advanced

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615109)
Convince me to be here at eod instead of play ff6 advanced

if you're human you'll be here. It's what you do

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
actually I think this game is locked, lmao
seer has two greens on currently living targets and neither of them get lynched today it seems
if seer dies in night, game is solved
gg wolves??

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 11:27 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615109)
Convince me to be here at eod instead of play ff6 advanced

be here or face the wrath of raeko *makes dragon face @ you with fire*

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 11:27 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4615107)
roundbox - town (duh)
charu - town (shc)
ffa - TOWN ALWAYS (both claiming seers have him in their checks)

and tbh based on how people have been handling their roles

freezin (likely seer)
mellonxcollier (likely town as freezin's n0 seer)

this leaves...

haku (unlikely seer)
anti-pearl (zero affiliations)

Someone cares too much about seers.

Charu 03-30-2018 11:27 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615105)
Go have gay buttsex somewhere else

Who dis directed at?


flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:27 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
also, final fantasy is not a great game series

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:27 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
I'm actually serious when I say the game is probably locked

inDheart 03-30-2018 11:27 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
roundbox (1) - Charu
Anti-Pearl (1) - FreezinIce
FreezinIce (1) - Anti-Pearl
Hakulyte (1) - flashflash account
not voting - mellon_collie, roundbox, Hakulyte

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 11:28 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
I'm sticking with my vote on freeze. Baka

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 11:28 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4615118)
I'm sticking with my vote on freeze. Baka

I still don't quite understand why you guys don't like each other? care to expand since Freezi ignored me when I asked him?

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:29 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615113)
Someone cares too much about seers.

Seer autowins the game in this setup.

Protecting and giving Seer cover should be the most important thing

Which is why I always get heated at ffa casual disregard for Seer cover

And why pearl can die for all I care

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:29 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
there are no water fountains near me so I'm eating ice out of the dispenser around the corner

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:29 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615120)
there are no water fountains near me so I'm eating ice out of the dispenser around the corner

Deliciously ghetto

Charu 03-30-2018 11:29 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615108)
no, it was obvious

to everyone
even the people voting for BDS knew he wasn't the seer lol they were just going along with it cause it was the plan

Yet the person that got lynched still died, which means, people were using a fake seer with a fake red check to use as a mechanical means to lynch someone.

Bro, don't give me that shit. Obvious or not, you can't ignore mechanics. When an uncontested seer says they have a red, then god damn they have a red.

I mean, come on, that's TWG basics...

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615115)
also, final fantasy is not a great game series

Fck out of here with that shit

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
I actually hate ice, but it's also helping immediately, which is weird

try ice, it's the new water

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 11:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615119)
I still don't quite understand why you guys don't like each other? care to expand since Freezi ignored me when I asked him?

I dont not like them, they're just being really pushy and agressive compared to everyone else

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4615123)
Yet the person that got lynched still died, which means, people were using a fake seer with a fake red check to use as a mechanical means to lynch someone.

Bro, don't give me that shit. Obvious or not, you can't ignore mechanics. When an uncontested seer says they have a red, then god damn they have a red.

I mean, come on, that's TWG basics...

you get a bit more of a pass than the others (maestro and FA) because you didn't know FA was actually marked N2, but that lynch was still awful for so many reasons

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 11:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4615126)
I dont not like them, they're just being really pushy and agressive compared to everyone else

and these are traits you consider wolfy? if so, I can see where you're coming from. I do think that Freezi has a particular personality in TWG though which comes across that way regardless of alignment

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615125)
I actually hate ice, but it's also helping immediately, which is weird

try ice, it's the new water

technically it's old water because it's frozen water

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4615126)
I dont not like them, they're just being really pushy and agressive compared to everyone else

that's just freezin in general really

sometimes he's nice

sometimes

Charu 03-30-2018 11:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
I'm a hardass

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 11:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
I kinda want to vote for Haku actually...? Haku hasn't been doing much in general and hasn't come across overly town to me yet

Charu 03-30-2018 11:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Don't push my buttons.

I'd squawk at ya

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
there are 4 people with 1 vote on them, rbx voting either pearl or haku makes 2

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 11:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4615129)
technically it's old water because it's frozen water

it can also become new water when it melts

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
can we maybe clean up for this final 20 or so minutes
I like analyzing clean wagons

Charu 03-30-2018 11:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615127)
you get a bit more of a pass than the others (maestro and FA) because you didn't know FA was actually marked N2, but that lynch was still awful for so many reasons

Besides a mechanical reason, I would LOVE to hear why the lynch was terrible.

It was a terrible lynch because the person was actually town, but I mean why was a terrible regardless of that?

Fake seer (the only one we knew) was saying that player was (red).

Any other reason beyond that is completely irrelevant no matter how hard you think it would.

Mechanics trump everything else you can possibly think of.

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 11:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615132)
I kinda want to vote for Haku actually...? Haku hasn't been doing much in general and hasn't come across overly town to me yet

Yeah, we share the same problem.

Charu 03-30-2018 11:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
But I digress, lol

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615119)
I still don't quite understand why you guys don't like each other? care to expand since Freezi ignored me when I asked him?

Sorry thread moves fast and I'm on a phone atm.

I don't like pearl because they don't seem like they are actually playing the game, just reacting to everything.

And they have no seer cover, nor have they been seered.

Charu 03-30-2018 11:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
I'm not gonna respond to a game on NSM from this point on!

Charu 03-30-2018 11:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615138)
Yeah, we share the same problem.

Where's the vote, buddy!?

👀

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615130)
that's just freezin in general really

sometimes he's nice

sometimes

When I'm nice you should be wary cause I'm probably wolfing

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
I want to reiterate that FFA is 100% town
freezin/haku, one of which is outed tomorrow should solve the game (wolves missing seer = game LOCKED)
this'll be easier if freezin is seer since it clears more people
haku being the seer clears only Charu, which is less information if I'm doing this in my head correctly

either way I think this game is pretty juicy for us town

Charu 03-30-2018 11:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615140)
Sorry thread moves fast and I'm on a phone atm.

I don't like pearl because they don't seem like they are actually playing the game, just reacting to everything.

And they have no seer cover, nor have they been seered.

Wouldn't that mean they're a null data point and won't give town anything to go by if they happen to flip any alignment, no?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4615137)
Besides a mechanical reason, I would LOVE to hear why the lynch was terrible.

It was a terrible lynch because the person was actually town, but I mean why was a terrible regardless of that?

Fake seer (the only one we knew) was saying that player was (red).

Any other reason beyond that is completely irrelevant no matter how hard you think it would.

Mechanics trump everything else you can possibly think of.

BDS insisted that he was marked N3 well after FA claimed the N3 mark. That was a dead (mechanical) giveaway especially since FA was not actually marked N3.

behind the scenes maestro was pushing brainy to follow through even though BDS was towntelling (apparently not everyone can read him as well as me?) and was mechanically cleared for being marked

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 11:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615140)
Sorry thread moves fast and I'm on a phone atm.

I don't like pearl because they don't seem like they are actually playing the game, just reacting to everything.

And they have no seer cover, nor have they been seered.

I'm still trying to learn what the heck is going on with the seer covers. and no one wants to green claim the new guy

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
do people agree with/see my points?

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4615144)
I want to reiterate that FFA is 100% town
freezin/haku, one of which is outed tomorrow should solve the game (wolves missing seer = game LOCKED)
this'll be easier if freezin is seer since it clears more people
haku being the seer clears only Charu, which is less information if I'm doing this in my head correctly

either way I think this game is pretty juicy for us town

I think this is right

but I don't think freezin is the seer

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4615148)
do people agree with/see my points?

see above

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:43 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4615145)
Wouldn't that mean they're a null data point and won't give town anything to go by if they happen to flip any alignment, no?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Man you sure do love information lynches

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615149)
I think this is right

but I don't think freezin is the seer

yet your vote is on haku???

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615151)
Man you sure do love information lynches


he's also ignoring the fact that seer checks are not the only part of this game that give information

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 11:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
15 minutes left i think

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4615154)
15 minutes left i think

yup

Charu 03-30-2018 11:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4615148)
do people agree with/see my points?

You're putting FFA in your town pool hard, and that's where I disagree.

I'm not trusting anything he says regarding power roles or whatever, he could literally be anyone.

But if I had to guess, I would also put him town, but not completely as you are having him, lol.

inDheart 03-30-2018 11:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
roundbox (1) - Charu
Anti-Pearl (1) - FreezinIce
FreezinIce (1) - Anti-Pearl
Hakulyte (1) - flashflash account
not voting - mellon_collie, roundbox, Hakulyte

15 min left in the day.

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4615152)
yet your vote is on haku???

oh

uh
well like I really don't want to vote for pearl cause this is his first game here and all

Charu 03-30-2018 11:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615151)
Man you sure do love information lynches

If this was a full sized game, probably.

But I wouldn't mind lynching Brain either. Null data point means potentially dangerous for us towns.

Charu 03-30-2018 11:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615153)
he's also ignoring the fact that seer checks are not the only part of this game that give information

Pardon?

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
I think following mechanics here is the right decision, I have not seen anything to convince me otherwise.

Which also happens to line up with my natural suspicions.

I'm not in love with roundbox's slot but he makes good points.

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4615156)
You're putting FFA in your town pool hard, and that's where I disagree.

I'm not trusting anything he says regarding power roles or whatever, he could literally be anyone.

But if I had to guess, I would also put him town, but not completely as you are having him, lol.

dude, BOTH claimed seers have him as a green check
unless the real seer is STILL HIDING FOR WHATEVER REASON, he is green

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 11:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615158)
oh

uh
well like I really don't want to vote for pearl cause this is his first game here and all

I know how it feels to vote for your friends buuuuuuut you really should try to fight against this reasoning and vote based on in-game stuff

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 11:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615158)
oh

uh
well like I really don't want to vote for pearl cause this is his first game here and all

Dont use that as an excuse, vote for me if you want

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:48 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615161)
I'm not in love with roundbox's slot but he makes good points.

what the fuck do I need to do to be towny from your point of view
nani the fuck

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:48 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615158)
oh

uh
well like I really don't want to vote for pearl cause this is his first game here and all

This is why I can't take u seriously

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4615165)
what the fuck do I need to do to be towny from your point of view
nani the fuck

This isn't a popularity contest. Chill out, I'm not killing u today

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 11:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615161)
I'm not in love with roundbox's slot but he makes good points.

what do you mean by his slot? he's the only one who's played that slot so...????

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4615164)
Dont use that as an excuse, vote for me if you want

how okay are you with this actually, be honest with me


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution