Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   I'd like to formally introduce myself (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145293)

Spenner 08-24-2016 04:54 PM

I'd like to formally introduce myself

Hey what's up everybody, I'm Spenner. Been a member for 9.75 years now and things are still peachy. I don't play the game except to show off to strangers near a computer (it's easy to mash RATO) and I just don't think I've really told anyone a lot about me or really introduced aspects of my life at all,

I'm in my 23rd year, and it's been 12 years since my midlife crisis

I'm married only because FFR was down for a year and I had nobody to bother anymore because profile chat was not around, so I joined the weird as fuck iSketch community and by coincidence met randomly when I was force feeding my crew cool music. Hi Lindsey.

I live in an apartment on the 3rd floor, there's no AC, or air circulation at all, my outlets keep shorting out. I couldn't tell the Internet that my Worms game was held back a night because I was on the phone which had no data left (YouTube took it up, I just wanted to watch YouTube at the bus stop) and phone line was burnt up. Anyhow i got that fixed.

Nice to meet you all and I look forward to time and space with y'all.

drizzleRomanceGirl 08-24-2016 05:02 PM

Re: I'd like to formally introduce myself

Hi :) It's nice to hear more about you and I hope we have a lot of conversations. :)

Spenner 08-24-2016 05:04 PM

Thanks for starting one. So how are you doing?

thesunfan 08-24-2016 05:08 PM

I hear Worms is cool

Spenner 08-24-2016 05:10 PM

I'm surprised there's such a thriving online competitive community for it still. And that the ninja rope is so cool.

MooMoo_Cowfreak 08-24-2016 05:14 PM

Hi Spenner, er officially I guess

How is the new Worms? I have so many fond memories of the series, definitely interested in it!

Spenner 08-24-2016 05:25 PM

The new games are completely different. Horribly soft, jumpy floaty physics... far less hardcore. It's like super mario world vs new super mario Bros. .. lame by comparison, physics hugely to blame.

I like the old school version because it is a perfect engine to have fun in. Worms Armageddon still gets updates and innovations 15 years after release 8_8 tells you something.

However much like new super mario Bros wii you can still play it casually and have fun. And I beat that shit clean when they bought a wii for the lunch/break room for us at Home Depot. I did that instead of working as much as possible.

However I am radically hardcore when it comes to recommending the old Armageddon over any other spinoff. Don't get any other idea in your head about that.

MooMoo_Cowfreak 08-24-2016 05:26 PM

Lol duly noted. Armageddon is the one I spent the most time with myself back in the day

Spenner 08-24-2016 05:50 PM

Oh another random fact I could mention is that my bathroom is the only room in the apartment left that has a ceiling light still. One day a shortage popped all the bulbs. I hate changing that shit so I've got a ton of cool lamps instead :)

andy-o24 08-24-2016 06:02 PM

You seem like a cool duder, Spenner. But how many of you does it take to change a lightbulb? :O

-o24

Dinglesberry 08-24-2016 06:06 PM

Yo

First time I saw you was when you posted a photoshop tutorial, do you do any graphics design stuff?

MarioNintendo 08-24-2016 06:12 PM

Hello Spenner, it has been a pleasure to be formally introduced to you at last. :) I hope to be introduced again many times in the future!

Spenner 08-24-2016 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4468341)
You seem like a cool duder, Spenner. But how many of you does it take to change a lightbulb? :O

-o24

Appreciated, as a fellow fan myself I can confirm it seems like coolness is afoot. Also it takes an irrational number value of me to space-fill-algorithm the room I'm in to approach the light bulb socket to which would be reachable after it runs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinglesberry (Post 4468344)
Yo

First time I saw you was when you posted a photoshop tutorial, do you do any graphics design stuff?

Hell yeah I do, I went to school for 3 years and whooped my school at Graphic Design with top gradez. I would binge for 80 hours at a time on a project though, I put my soul into things. I used to make people profiles and avvys/sigs on here, some people like Cedolad are among the last to have any that show signs of me having gone to school for design. Also I like my profile.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4468347)
Hello Spenner, it has been a pleasure to be formally introduced to you at last. :) I hope to be introduced again many times in the future!

This is probably our second formal introduction and I am happy to confirm the 3rd (probably) on the menu for 2017 8)

FlashHarry 08-24-2016 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spenner (Post 4468291)
Hey what's up everybody, I'm Spenner. Been a member for 9.75 years now and things are still peachy. I don't play the game except to show off to strangers near a computer (it's easy to mash RATO) and I just don't think I've really told anyone a lot about me or really introduced aspects of my life at all,

I'm in my 23rd year, and it's been 12 years since my midlife crisis

I'm married only because FFR was down for a year and I had nobody to bother anymore because profile chat was not around, so I joined the weird as fuck iSketch community and by coincidence met randomly when I was force feeding my crew cool music. Hi Lindsey.

I live in an apartment on the 3rd floor, there's no AC, or air circulation at all, my outlets keep shorting out. I couldn't tell the Internet that my Worms game was held back a night because I was on the phone which had no data left (YouTube took it up, I just wanted to watch YouTube at the bus stop) and phone line was burnt up. Anyhow i got that fixed.

Nice to meet you all and I look forward to time and space with y'all.

Hey! Nice to meet you!

remedy1502 08-25-2016 12:08 AM

fucking isketch

badman7772 08-25-2016 12:15 AM

when we talked in prochat i thought you were single. XD

Gradiant 08-25-2016 12:26 AM

Loved your macro photography you used to post a while back, you still do that?

hi19hi19 08-25-2016 12:47 AM

Hi :3

Winrar 08-25-2016 12:57 AM

I met you at AN a couple times! Don't think we talked much, why is that?

drizzleRomanceGirl 08-25-2016 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spenner (Post 4468296)
Thanks for starting one. So how are you doing?

I'm doing okay. My brother and aunt and I went to a water park yesterday and it was amazing. :) How are you?