Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Charu 02-19-2016 01:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4408548)
I can't tell if you were being sarcastic

but why on earth did you say that about roundbox and not about tokzic

unless you don't care about tokzic's death

There he goes

Keep it going Haku, witness the hilarity of da backpack

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 01:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408550)
There he goes

Keep it going Haku, witness the hilarity of da backpack

you're hurting my feelings charu

Charu 02-19-2016 01:10 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm sorry, that was mean.

Want some candy?

Charu 02-19-2016 01:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I got some snicker bars, uuuuuh, some kitkats, uuuuuuuuuuh, some twix.

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 01:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I would like some smarties please

@Haku I see no reason why talking about nightkills is modkillable, that's not angleshooting. That is data we should be using to solve the game. We even have the names of the roles doing the kills.

So I'm asking you why you were interested only in roundbox and not Tokzic

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 01:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
unless sarcasm, then fuck me

botchi246 02-19-2016 01:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Ayy haku, too early to be digging yourself a hole

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 01:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Okay, I'm still alive apparently. ( I was worried posting information from outside this thread was against the rules. )

I was refering to "The Sign up Threads". Page 3 mind you~
This is the post itself:
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4407389)
I'm pretty sure school has fractured my psyche

i think i might be able to convince the remaining fragments of my unconscious to sign up if we lynch roundbox on d1

Keep in mind that at this point, none of us had receive their pm for their roles etc. I thought that was an interesting coincidence.

DBP could be behind this, but someone trying to frame DBP could be behind this as well.

I was ignoring Tokzic because he's irrelevant to you afaik.

I'm just assuming the SK could be somehow related to you, but I don't have further evidence to back this.

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 01:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
tl;dr

roundbox is dead N0
DBP is posting happy-looking stuff.
The game is telling us "SK" killed roundbox.

SK is related to DBP ?

I don't know.

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 01:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Basically, I'm tempted to get you lynched to see if there's no SK kills tonight.

Charu 02-19-2016 01:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Eeeeh, you're still fine. I'd be dead too if that were the case, lmao.

You're fine bro

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 01:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Actually, I just realized OP says "No-Kill Off (For Mafia only)". Looks like you're safe.

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 01:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Just kidding, even if the SK stop killing people after your death, it's still an interesting scenario for Town.

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 01:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
That being said, I must start preparing for work etc. Come up with your own conclusions guys and see you later.

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 01:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408558)
Okay, I'm still alive apparently. ( I was worried posting information from outside this thread was against the rules. )

I was refering to "The Sign up Threads". Page 3 mind you~
This is the post itself:


Keep in mind that at this point, none of us had receive their pm for their roles etc. I thought that was an interesting coincidence.

DBP could be behind this, but someone trying to frame DBP could be behind this as well.

I was ignoring Tokzic because he's irrelevant to you afaik.

I'm just assuming the SK could be somehow related to you, but I don't have further evidence to back this.

it's a coincidence

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 01:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408561)
Basically, I'm tempted to get you lynched to see if there's no SK kills tonight.

this is a bad idea not just because there's no evidence supporting it, but because we should be focusing on killing mafia imo, since we have interactional data on them

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 01:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I agree, but I don't have anything better than that in terms of certainty.

Evidence is also going to be painfully hard to find in this game due to cardflips: OFF and all the shenanigans with the rules.

If you have any better suggestions, be my guest.

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 01:56 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408570)
I agree, but I don't have anything better than that in terms of certainty.

Evidence is also going to be painfully hard to find in this game due to cardflips: OFF and all the shenanigans with the rules.

If you have any better suggestions, be my guest.

we continue scumhunting

Charu 02-19-2016 02:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
But how can we do that when you're the smelly one?

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 02:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408558)
Okay, I'm still alive apparently. ( I was worried posting information from outside this thread was against the rules. )

I was refering to "The Sign up Threads". Page 3 mind you~
This is the post itself:


Keep in mind that at this point, none of us had receive their pm for their roles etc. I thought that was an interesting coincidence.

DBP could be behind this, but someone trying to frame DBP could be behind this as well.

I was ignoring Tokzic because he's irrelevant to you afaik.

I'm just assuming the SK could be somehow related to you, but I don't have further evidence to back this.

good hot tinfoil

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 02:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Charu's town he's playing exactly like last game

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 02:08 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4408572)
we continue scumhunting

just realized this is hypocritical because I haven't done this yet

oh well

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 02:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I gtg work, you can all relax now.

Also, unvote because I was only trying to bait Zenith a few pages ago and I don't have any further reasons to keep my vote on him.

Speaking of votes, I have 3 of them on me. That could be a good topic for while I'm not here.

Anyway, see you later. (in about 9 hours from now)

Charu 02-19-2016 02:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408576)
Charu's town he's playing exactly like last game

I'm flattered, people often say I'm weeeeeeeeeird.

But guess going up to someone and saying "hey, I think yo town brah" is kind of weird too.

Charu 02-19-2016 02:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
And I don't know who's votes are on Haku, but I'm pretty positive that they're mostly joke stuff.

Haku is human boys and gurls, for now at least.

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 02:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408580)
I'm flattered, people often say I'm weeeeeeeeeird.

But guess going up to someone and saying "hey, I think yo town brah" is kind of weird too.

do you want me to drop a similar reads list like I did a game or two ago

rzr 02-19-2016 03:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
oh my god I stopped on p6 and now I gotta read literally a dozen pages f u guys lol

Tokzic 02-19-2016 03:10 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
hey guys what's going on in this- *gets disembowelled*

rzr 02-19-2016 03:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408488)
Welcome, rzr2.0

you're garbage at d1 and you know it

ur such a *** z, why you always throwin shade bruh

rzr 02-19-2016 03:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408489)
like, I don't need to even look at xel until next phase or the phase after because he's null and bad at d1

classic zenith yo

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 03:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408594)
ur such a *** z, why you always throwin shade bruh

I said that because he was legit acting like you through and through

Should I care?

Charu 02-19-2016 03:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408594)
ur such a *** z, why you always throwin shade bruh

Damn, shots fired. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Charu 02-19-2016 03:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Fight! Fight! Fight!

rzr 02-19-2016 03:54 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
hmm last few pages have more to analyze

poor haku is stuck in my d1 shoes :/

The only people that stick out to me so far are dap, haku, and cedo

cedo being the only one I'm un sure about, dap and haku I have more of a town lean on at the moment.

what's up guys

rzr 02-19-2016 03:55 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
spoiler alert
Zenith doesn't like me for the same reasons other people don't like Zenith

rzr 02-19-2016 03:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
anyway before this turns into a pissing contest hissy fits pussy fest

what's everyone else thinkin?

Charu 02-19-2016 04:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Absolutely nothing.

I'm playing this old game called Turok Dinosaur Hunter.

It's pretty erm... old, yeh.

rzr 02-19-2016 04:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
old game's old lol

rzr 02-19-2016 04:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I agree with Zenith's read on Charu for now
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408576)
Charu's town he's playing exactly like last game

Despite being very unreadable in ways, Charu has a fairly consistent town play, and he hasn't breached those boundaries really

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 04:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
aight fam heading home, then i will provide a non-generalizable solution to this np-hard problem with the constraints given to us by your wonderful contributions to the game so far

rzr 02-19-2016 04:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Hi xel
hi SKG
hi tiloco
hi dfr
hi backpack
hi sinistro

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 04:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
i.e. solve the game

danceflashrevo 02-19-2016 04:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
hi rzr

cedo's just hypey to play i think, it's been what... a year? how exactly does he stick out to you?

rzr 02-19-2016 04:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
cedo? hypey is a good word for it. he seems eager to talk and discuss generally anything, but not opportunistic. I don't have a read on him, but I don't get a scummy vibe from his interactions so far

wby?

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 04:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408604)
anyway before this turns into a pissing contest hissy fits pussy fest

what's everyone else thinkin?

lmfao bruh you instigating

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 04:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408606)
Absolutely nothing.

I'm playing this old game called Turok Dinosaur Hunter.

It's pretty erm... old, yeh.

It's a good game, my brother's friend plays the shit out of it and watching him play brings back some good memories

rzr 02-19-2016 04:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408615)
lmfao bruh you instigating

*poke*

tbh ily z

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 04:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408603)
spoiler alert
Zenith doesn't like me for the same reasons other people don't like Zenith

this is accurately wrong

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 04:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
XelNya

XelNya 02-19-2016 04:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408485)
You're one of the main reasons I didn't want to play in this game.



Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408494)
hot read

Zenith is not actually mad.

(If ya trying to rile Xel, give up now son.)

No he's mad.

I can tell by what words he chose.

He genuinely was considering not joining because of me

Must mean I'm pretty good at my job.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408515)
5. XelNya - I'm scumreading you for toneread this game, but I want to give you the benefit of doubt, it could be your natural play. I never played a Town XelNya.
I'll accept this and let myself get pocketed by you. I think it's the best course of action to clear each others. (or get you killed after im dead.) win/win

Can't say I agree with you, but fuck it you're trying at least.

That having been said, your room in my pocket has been furbished and you can move in any time you want.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408515)
Here's some reads for your entertainment.

1. rzr - New more relaxed playstyle - Null
2. Red Blaster - Nothing Alignment Indicative so far. - Null
3. roundbox Killed by SK n0
4. Vendetta21 - claimed Vanilla Town #I want to believe for now
5. XelNya - I'm scumreading you for toneread this game, but I want to give you the benefit of doubt, it could be your natural play. I never played a Town XelNya.
I'll accept this and let myself get pocketed by you. I think it's the best course of action to clear each others. (or get you killed after im dead.) win/win

6. Xiz - Nothing Alignment Indicative so far. - Null (more like I don't understand why you posted what you posted so far.)
7. DaBackPack - 0 post
8. Hakulyte - I secretly hope I'm going to die tonight because it will make me feel like senpai notice me. <3
9. cedolad - I'm sorry, you can't go against Vendetta because he's a Town Train and make you automatically look scum if you don't provide reasons.
10. botchi246 - Nothing Alignment Indicative so far. - Null
11. Tokzic Killed by Mafia n0
12. reuben_tate - If you're Town, I'm proud of you. If you're wolf, that's hilarious. Please post more content like this on your own and I'll be happy. - Null #nice play, don't be a sheep.


13. Charu - here take this: "You have been Town readeded" from providing meaningful content.
14. tiloco217 - Nothing Alignment Indicative so far. - Null
15. danceflashrevo - Nothing Alignment Indicative so far. - Null
16. helphelp11 - Nothing Alignment Indicative so far. - Null
17. Sinistrosuede - 0 post
18. _Zenith_ - Please get mad so I can assume an alignment for you. .-.
19. SKG_Scintill - Rejected my questions - Instant Scum that can easily go back to Null if provide information

There we go~

A bit early for a list, no?

That said:

Zenith comment is the best comment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408535)
dbp most likely is not mafia/sk

I am not getting a killer's vibe from him and reading his posts with his tone imo screams town this phase so I won't be looking into him for the rest of the phase

if I had to further place a read on him it would VT

Sick read

dbp could be SK here, but he's not givin that wuff vibe I agree with yah there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408537)
Ignore it if you don't like it. Just pretend I posted "gn".

Scintill doesn't want to talk to me.
Zenith is probably going to start to try to ignore me for his own protection.
DBP looks happy and roundbox is dead, I see a correlation.

^ These are not alignment calls, they're odd things to me. #better clarify

Wanna clarify dbp being happy is a sign he's not wolf

also who cares about that roundbox guy

he ain't one of us, being you know,

a ROUND, uh BOX.

How does that even work anyways?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408559)
tl;dr

roundbox is dead N0
DBP is posting happy-looking stuff.
The game is telling us "SK" killed roundbox.

SK is related to DBP ?

I don't know.

Huh, glad I'm not the only one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408596)
classic zenith yo

Forgot to mention, and man do I feel like a shit lord for saying this but: I understand EXACTLY what Zenith meant with that post

Zenith mate, I got you it's ok.

I got room in my pocket for at least two.


Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408611)
Hi xel
hi SKG
hi tiloco
hi dfr
hi backpack
hi sinistro

rzr

Consider your crimes and get back to me you little shit.

XelNya 02-19-2016 04:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408620)
Wanna clarify dbp being happy is a sign he's not wolf

Further note: not a hard lean but it helps make me optimistic we got town dbp for once

which means this game is easy

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 04:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
someone should fakeclaim serial killer to piss off sunfan 8-)

I see that it says no softing or claiming serial killer but nothing about fakeclaiming ayy lmao

don't actually do this it'll still be a modkill

rzr 02-19-2016 04:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
sup bruh

rzr 02-19-2016 04:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408622)
someone should fakeclaim serial killer to piss off sunfan 8-)

I see that it says no softing or claiming serial killer but nothing about fakeclaiming ayy lmao

don't actually do this it'll still be a modkill

poe

everybody fakeclaim

XelNya 02-19-2016 04:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Goddamn it I just realized what kind of dig I just missed out on

FUCK.

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 04:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408624)
poe

everybody fakeclaim

Hope this wasn't serious in any sense

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 04:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408625)
Goddamn it I just realized what kind of dig I just missed out on

FUCK.

ily

unvote

XelNya 02-19-2016 04:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408626)
Hope this wasn't serious in any sense

It's day 1

No one is serious yet

rzr 02-19-2016 04:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408626)
Hope this wasn't serious in any sense

if you have to ask my man

XelNya 02-19-2016 04:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408627)
ily

unvote

for reference: I've already made a jab at it earlier

but my sense of humor involves overkilling it so

now I'm sad

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 04:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
iunno it's rzr man this guy gets serious about a game before it starts

XelNya 02-19-2016 04:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408629)
if you have to ask my man

Your avatar angers me

Charu 02-19-2016 04:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408616)
It's a good game, my brother's friend plays the shit out of it and watching him play brings back some good memories



Fog the game

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 04:26 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408632)
Your avatar angers me

It's a sign that he visited leonid's profile not too long ago

rzr 02-19-2016 04:26 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _zenith_ (Post 4408631)
iunno it's rzr man this guy gets serious about a game before it starts

get hyped son

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 04:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408633)


Fog the game

Oh, I thought you were talking about the new release of the game, not the legit first one hahaha.

There's an easter egg if you locate Slender in the fog.

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 04:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408635)
get hyped son


XelNya 02-19-2016 04:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408634)
It's a sign that he visited leonid's profile not too long ago

I don't care

it needs to be changed

rzr 02-19-2016 04:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
where do you find that hahahah

rzr 02-19-2016 04:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408638)
I don't care

it needs to be changed

I'll pay you in trident layers to make me a new one I got lazy

Charu 02-19-2016 04:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm proud of you guys (just by the way) taking my post from before and attempting to make rzr angry.

Proud

XelNya 02-19-2016 04:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408640)
I'll pay you in trident layers to make me a new one I got lazy

Of course it's because I just got a new PC and haven't had time to "install" Photoshop again.

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 04:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408639)
where do you find that hahahah

Was a KSIOlajideBT fan back in the day

Charu 02-19-2016 04:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408636)
Oh, I thought you were talking about the new release of the game, not the legit first one hahaha.

There's an easter egg if you locate Slender in the fog.

The 2008 one? Eeeeeeeh, I actually haven't played that in forever, golly.

But yeah, I felt like playing really old FPS's and was like "Turok was fun".

It kind of is.

That fog (and draw distance) tho

rzr 02-19-2016 04:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408641)
I'm proud of you guys (just by the way) taking my post from before and attempting to make rzr angry.

Proud

aren't you proud of me for not getting angry ):

I'm proud

XelNya 02-19-2016 04:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Here I made you one better than anything anyone could ever make ever



I expect you to use this the rest of the game, considering my hard work I put into gracing you with this gift from above.

rzr 02-19-2016 04:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Now that's something to be proud of

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 04:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
1. rzr - goddamn it, again


2. Red Blaster - so glad you are here and improved


3. roundbox Killed by SK n0 - fucking fearkilled no doubts, NOTE: rzr tinfoiled this already+


4. Vendetta21 - not touching


5. XelNya - safe


6. Xiz - caution


7. DaBackPack - notre dame


8. Hakulyte - holy shit


9. cedolad - welcome back, enjoy your memes


10. botchi246 - pinged but no value


11. Tokzic Killed by Mafia n0 - rip really wanted to play with you especially after your last game


12. reuben_tate - d1 lynch bait


13. Charu - safe


14. tiloco217 - shirts


15. danceflashrevo - awkward


16. helphelp11 - fresh blood


17. Sinistrosuede - good name, good man in my book


18. _Zenith_ - who allowed him to join?


19. SKG_Scintill - not touching new player

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 04:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408644)
The 2008 one? Eeeeeeeh, I actually haven't played that in forever, golly.

But yeah, I felt like playing really old FPS's and was like "Turok was fun".

It kind of is.

That fog (and draw distance) tho

Sad to admit, I only played Evolution, and that one AoE wave and pulse gun (whatever the name was for it) was fun as hell

Charging the shotgun so it sprayed an array of 200+ bullets at once was dumb

XelNya 02-19-2016 04:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408648)
19. SKG_Scintill - not touching new player

Wai u such a bitch


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution