Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 02:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
unvote

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 02:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Haku I get what you were trying to say

But I think you're wrong

botchi246 02-24-2016 02:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
lol charu im not trying to off you. i just have a very slight scumlean on you. I have been trying not to talk to you so much because of excessive tunneling the other day. Trying to spread my wings a little and see what the other peeps got to say.

YoshL 02-24-2016 02:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
charu you have a lot of human reads there holy moly

botchi246 02-24-2016 02:04 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
oh rhyme! get at me breezy

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 02:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410499)
Haku I get what you were trying to say

But I think you're wrong

I'm pretty sure you're right for thinking that I'm wrong because there's plenty of things I could be wrong about~

Charu 02-24-2016 02:08 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
So now that I wrote that down.

Botchi

Here we go

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 02:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Charu's read list feels half-honest, I feel like he's throwing me flowers to get his Town read, but most of it makes sense.

Charu 02-24-2016 02:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
You're my strongest wolf now, bucko!

Charu 02-24-2016 02:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410507)
Charu's read list feels half-honest, I feel like he's throwing me flowers to get his Town read, but most of it makes sense.

I can't change how you feel, but backpack wanted to see my mindset, so... there ya go.

Charu 02-24-2016 02:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410500)
lol charu im not trying to off you. i just have a very slight scumlean on you. I have been trying not to talk to you so much because of excessive tunneling the other day. Trying to spread my wings a little and see what the other peeps got to say.

Sure you do, sure you do

botchi246 02-24-2016 02:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I knew it was coming. It was only a matter of time charu

botchi246 02-24-2016 02:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Charu ill vote you too, cuz you are the only one i got as well

Charu 02-24-2016 02:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I thought you already had a vote on me though?

Charu 02-24-2016 02:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Oh well, doesn't matter!!!

botchi246 02-24-2016 02:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Nah i never voted for you because i was still wary. But your vote on me pushed me the little bit i needed. First official vote of the game for me

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 02:24 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Probably not important but..

botchi, last game you played Red White character's in Phoenix Wright game as how the character in the game actually is.

Is there a reason why you've chosen this avatar this time? I'm almost done watching Prison School. I was just wondering if it was relevant to anything.

Xiz 02-24-2016 02:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410450)
also xiz, i'm curious as to your scum pile currently

helphelp/AA/botchi/?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410452)
And does that mean you see the reason too?

Explain to the dumb bird/snivy what this magical reason is.

Stuff.

Xiz 02-24-2016 02:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410494)
i went to iso xiz, and i was surprised that I only had one page to read. so in that regard, i decided not to iso and just read his posts as they came up in regular threadtalk. I definitely didnt find anything implicating. I trust xiz as a town now. I just wish he were more active...

So... you suddenly trust me and sheep my read out of nowhere from being super hard on charu? I'm cool with that but the timline of how this all happened really points you as a scum here

Charu 02-24-2016 02:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410518)
helphelp/AA/botchi/?

I don't agree with helphelp or AA, but I just made a reads list so, good for me, don't have to say why, just go to that post, dummy!

Xiz 02-24-2016 02:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
oh shit wait, caught up. disregard scum list. Let me think for a bit.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 02:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
in b4 the real wolves are like: sinistrosuede/reuben_tate/Red Blaster/cedolad and none of us can do anything about it because they're not posting.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 02:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
^ Not a serious post.

YoshL 02-24-2016 02:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
unfortunately it's a possibility

red blaster has been at least putting a little bit of content compared to the others

cedolad probably stopped posting because i joined and he's in my past

ayy

YoshL 02-24-2016 02:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
lmfao haku you took a nice post and tore it to shreds

that really "peaks" my interest IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAJNFGFHL *COUGHCOUGHHACK

Xiz 02-24-2016 02:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
fuck. I'm making a reads list but i live in two possible worlds right now lol. The scary part is, the way this day is going, there is a good chance it's going to be a very, very chaotic EOD.

@DBP do you see what I mean?

Charu 02-24-2016 02:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410524)
in b4 the real wolves are like: sinistrosuede/reuben_tate/Red Blaster/cedolad and none of us can do anything about it because they're not posting.

Just gonna say I'm totally suspecting one of my human reads to be wrong. Though I am confident with all of my human reads.

My dick will be hard though if my town pile is accurate and the remaining anti-humans are my null/wolf lean pile. It'll mean I'm getting goooooood!!!

YoshL 02-24-2016 02:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
@Xiz i think i see, which is totally a side thing. but pretty sure dbp mentioned knowing as well, Looking into the past

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 02:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410529)
fuck. I'm making a reads list but i live in two possible worlds right now lol. The scary part is, the way this day is going, there is a good chance it's going to be a very, very chaotic EOD.

@DBP do you see what I mean?

Yes I see what you mean

If you are looking for relationships with the dead wolf, it's going to be very difficult because yes two universes

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 02:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
*a dead wolf

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 02:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
so finding reads that way might not be fruitful

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 02:53 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
botchi or AA can die today

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 02:53 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
or literally any of the inactives really

Xiz 02-24-2016 02:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
World 1:

1. rzr
2. Red Blaster
3. roundbox Killed by SK n0
4. Vendetta21
5. XelNya Killed by Serial Killer n1
6. Xiz
7. DaBackPack
8. Hakulyte
9. cedolad
10. botchi246
11. Tokzic Killed by Mafia n0
12. reuben_tate
13. Charu
14. tiloco217 Makilaz Yoshl
15. danceflashrevo
16. helphelp11 Lynched d1
17. Sinistrosuede
18. _Zenith_ AragakiAyase
19. SKG_Scintill


World 2:

1. rzr
2. Red Blaster
3. roundbox Killed by SK n0
4. Vendetta21
5. XelNya Killed by Serial Killer n1
6. Xiz
7. DaBackPack
8. Hakulyte
9. cedolad
10. botchi246
11. Tokzic Killed by Mafia n0
12. reuben_tate
13. Charu
14. tiloco217 Makilaz Yoshl
15. danceflashrevo
16. helphelp11 Lynched d1
17. Sinistrosuede
18. _Zenith_ AragakiAyase
19. SKG_Scintill



I live in the first world right now

YoshL 02-24-2016 02:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
wait maybe i don't see what was up fuck

Charu 02-24-2016 03:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410542)
World 1:

1. rzr
2. Red Blaster
3. roundbox Killed by SK n0
4. Vendetta21
5. XelNya Killed by Serial Killer n1
6. Xiz
7. DaBackPack
8. Hakulyte
9. cedolad
10. botchi246
11. Tokzic Killed by Mafia n0
12. reuben_tate
13. Charu
14. tiloco217 Makilaz Yoshl
15. danceflashrevo
16. helphelp11 Lynched d1
17. Sinistrosuede
18. _Zenith_ AragakiAyase
19. SKG_Scintill


World 2:

1. rzr
2. Red Blaster
3. roundbox Killed by SK n0
4. Vendetta21
5. XelNya Killed by Serial Killer n1
6. Xiz
7. DaBackPack
8. Hakulyte
9. cedolad
10. botchi246
11. Tokzic Killed by Mafia n0
12. reuben_tate
13. Charu
14. tiloco217 Makilaz Yoshl
15. danceflashrevo
16. helphelp11 Lynched d1
17. Sinistrosuede
18. _Zenith_ AragakiAyase
19. SKG_Scintill



I live in the first world right now

Can possibly explain that other world, what the fuck

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 03:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410542)
World 1:

1. rzr
2. Red Blaster
3. roundbox Killed by SK n0
4. Vendetta21
5. XelNya Killed by Serial Killer n1
6. Xiz
7. DaBackPack
8. Hakulyte
9. cedolad
10. botchi246
11. Tokzic Killed by Mafia n0
12. reuben_tate
13. Charu
14. tiloco217 Makilaz Yoshl
15. danceflashrevo
16. helphelp11 Lynched d1
17. Sinistrosuede
18. _Zenith_ AragakiAyase
19. SKG_Scintill


World 2:

1. rzr
2. Red Blaster
3. roundbox Killed by SK n0
4. Vendetta21
5. XelNya Killed by Serial Killer n1
6. Xiz
7. DaBackPack
8. Hakulyte
9. cedolad
10. botchi246
11. Tokzic Killed by Mafia n0
12. reuben_tate
13. Charu
14. tiloco217 Makilaz Yoshl
15. danceflashrevo
16. helphelp11 Lynched d1
17. Sinistrosuede
18. _Zenith_ AragakiAyase
19. SKG_Scintill



I live in the first world right now

looks like we are in agreement then

Charu 02-24-2016 03:04 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
And why do you want AA dead?

You too backpack?

Maybe there's something more I missed?

Charu 02-24-2016 03:04 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Guys, please explain.

pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 03:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410546)
Can possibly explain that other world, what the fuck

If helphelp was a wolf, then you look really bad for defending him

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 03:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410548)
And why do you want AA dead?

You too backpack?

Maybe there's something more I missed?

I really don't like AA"s tone since he joined, coupled with Zenith's really shitty attitude makes me not like him

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 03:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
however I think maybe botchi is the better choice here

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 03:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
botchi

Xiz 02-24-2016 03:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Especially with botchi's past 3-4 posts which I have addressed.

(How many votes does he have? Is it safe for me to vote him?)

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 03:10 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410552)
however I think maybe botchi is the better choice here

Well, a AA/Zenith lynch would add a LOT of information, actually...

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 03:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410554)
Especially with botchi's past 3-4 posts which I have addressed.

(How many votes does he have? Is it safe for me to vote him?)

not sure

Charu 02-24-2016 03:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410555)
Well, a AA/Zenith lynch would add a LOT of information, actually...

Okay, see this?

??? <----------See that?

You see it, right?

Here, let me enlarge it for you.

??? <---------See it now?

No?

Charu 02-24-2016 03:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
How the flying elephant is offing him going to give more information?

Charu 02-24-2016 03:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
What information?

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 03:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410560)
What information?

:)

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 03:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
AA not claiming town and telling us he didn't intend to read everything at first pmuch came out to me as "I'm not going to bother with this game, but I'll try to do a few calls if I can". Feels like confirmed conceding wolf to me who just decided to tag along anyway.

Charu 02-24-2016 03:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Rrr... would stay right now, but I've been delaying leaving, and I got to leave for work right now unless I want to be late due to shitty weather.

I'll read whatever you have to say when I get there (or respond if you're responding as I type this)

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 03:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410561)
:)

sorry it's really fun to tease you

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 03:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410564)
sorry it's really fun to tease you

it's revenge for impersonating me during the legit doctor game

YoshL 02-24-2016 03:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
while i agree with haku about aa coming in like tgat but honestly

given zeniths previous actions, idk how anyone replacing him would feel motivated or happy to sub in lol

YoshL 02-24-2016 03:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
@dabackpack i'm actually how world 1 works if i'm thinking the same thing as you

YoshL 02-24-2016 03:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
unless you're saying roundbox was a hit by the sk?

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 03:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409663)
rzr is the only one who legit found a reason to consider me to be a wolf, though I'll have my way with words soon enough to show you that I'm not.

He said that and replaced out.

That did it for me.

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 03:24 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410569)
unless you're saying roundbox was a hit by the sk?

yes

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 03:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
that is what i'm saying

YoshL 02-24-2016 03:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
i'm honestly gravitating towards world 2, mostly because of the helphelp/charu thing at the end of the first day

rzr 02-24-2016 03:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
hi-ooo 10 pages welp

danceflashrevo 02-24-2016 03:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
The only problem that I have with world 2 is I don't see botchi and charu being partners (assuming the yellow is potentially wolf). If botchi is a wolf I don't think he'd pick a fight with one of his partners

danceflashrevo 02-24-2016 03:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
especially because no one had pointed out charu "slipped", why would wolf botchi throw charu under fire for no reason

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 03:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I don't honestly expect them to maintain their votes by the EoD.

danceflashrevo 02-24-2016 03:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I don't either, it'd be smartest to lynch AA/Z according to the two worlds, because AA/Z is a wolf in both of them.

thesunfan 02-24-2016 03:58 PM

Vote Count
 
Votes from post 977 to post 1746
Night in 6:02:13

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- Charu -- Hakulyte (90), SKG_Scintill (33), botchi246 (57)
  • 2 -- botchi246 -- Charu (159), DaBackpack (121)
  • 1 -- AragakiAyase -- Xiz (29)
  • 1 -- SKG_Scintill -- rzr (84)
  • 1 -- Hakulyte -- YoshL (61)
  • 7 -- not voting -- AragakiAyase (32), cedolad (1), danceflashrevo (29), Red Blaster (21), reuben_tate (0), Sinistrosuede (0), Vendetta21 (6)

Xiz 02-24-2016 04:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I feel like in this situation AA is still the safer choice. But I have no problem lynching botchi today either.

Xiz 02-24-2016 04:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm actually moving more to world two as of now. I will probably be flipflopping for a while lol

Charu 02-24-2016 04:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I say again

WHAT INFORMATION

Charu 02-24-2016 04:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410579)
I don't honestly expect them to maintain their votes by the EoD.

No, my vote is staying on Botchi. I don't see AA/Zenith being a wolf. Probably never will because "yeah".

Charu 02-24-2016 04:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4410581)
I don't either, it'd be smartest to lynch AA/Z according to the two worlds, because AA/Z is a wolf in both of them.

You're literally doing nothing

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 04:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm trying to picture a world where Xiz is wolf trying to pocket me and I'm not sure what to conclude.

Xiz 02-24-2016 04:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410585)
I say again

WHAT INFORMATION

This is concerning me

Xiz 02-24-2016 04:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410587)
You're literally doing nothing

This is good though FUCK CHARU

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 04:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm probably wrong.

Charu 02-24-2016 04:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Consider this you mothers.

Why on earth, would me, being a wolf as you claim in this "second world", bus my partner Zenith if he... if he...

...

Oh...

I think my meta is being used against me right now.

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 04:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410586)
No, my vote is staying on Botchi. I don't see AA/Zenith being a wolf. Probably never will because "yeah".

I... I... ugh

Charu 02-24-2016 04:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410589)
This is concerning me

Then tell me the fucking information to be had when killing gives jack shit to majority of players.

botchi246 02-24-2016 04:16 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
ayy xiz, its not a random flip flop for me to think you are town. I read all of your posts, so i made an educated decision. based on what i read, you are safe to me. also i like your world 2 more. for obvious reasons lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution