Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Skylanders Trap Team (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=140726)

alex92a 01-31-2015 12:44 PM

Skylanders Trap Team

Gearshift is a robot Skylander of the Tech Realm. Don't let the picture fool you. Gearshift by herself is roughly the same size as Magna Charge, but with her giant gear, then she's closer in size to the Giant Crusher. Definitely a keeper for any Skylanders collection!

choof 01-31-2015 01:08 PM

Re: Skylanders Trap Team

9 year olds

Shamo0 02-1-2015 03:22 AM

Disney Infiniti and sky landers are the worst games to buy financially. They don't even look good imo. My job (toys r us) sells them. The figurines look cool but I would never buy a game where you need additional real life pieces to do things in the game. It's like DLC prices for each individual item. Who would want that???! Terrible.

FF_rules 02-1-2015 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shamo0 (Post 4270017)
Disney Infiniti and sky landers are the worst games to buy financially. They don't even look good imo. My job (toys r us) sells them. The figurines look cool but I would never buy a game where you need additional real life pieces to do things in the game. It's like DLC prices for each individual item. Who would want that???! Terrible.

Bait and switch; kids don't know any better and on the surface parents with disposable incomes are like... "$60 game and my kid gets a toy... why not?". Then they fall into the trap and a week later their kid wants the toy to unlock a new level and the parents either cave into the whining or give the child a $60 life lesson; rinse repeat until you become multi-millionaires (okay wtf; multi-millionaires auto corrects to mulch-millionaires... is that even a word?)

ItsOnlyDanO 02-1-2015 09:13 AM

The bots have evolved

they use pictures now!!!!

MarcusHawkins 02-1-2015 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shamo0 (Post 4270017)

I agree with you all the way!! Real life money for a toy in-game? It should've been game money!!

MarcusHawkins 02-1-2015 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FF_rules (Post 4270024)
Bait and switch; kids don't know any better and on the surface parents with disposable incomes are like... "$60 game and my kid gets a toy... why not?". Then they fall into the trap and a week later their kid wants the toy to unlock a new level and the parents either cave into the whining or give the child a $60 life lesson; rinse repeat until you become multi-millionaires (okay wtf; multi-millionaires auto corrects to mulch-millionaires... is that even a word?)

I agree with that too!!
"You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit!!"