Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 197 - TWGood End 2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152409)

SubaruPoptart 10-9-2020 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4746080)
and I'd be ok with flipping subaru / probing mellon tomorrow

My vote is likely to land subaru / FG

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4746077)
And by acted you mean didn't do anything?

Brah I fucking know you're [Shadow_God_10] the alien this isn't even me fishing about just try to ensure me I won't get deleted from the game if I let you live.

If um... if y'all are up to flipping me tonight is it alright if I offer a plan that will most likely end in my demise but could give us some information on my way out?

SubaruPoptart 10-9-2020 09:59 PM

Because MixMasterLar "fucking knows" that Shadow_God_10 is the alien, and me and mellon_collie both have two votes on each other, what if Shadow_God_10 votes for either of us (up to his choosing) and then we see what happens? :\

MixMasterLar 10-9-2020 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4746078)
Speaking of Aliens, I worked on an Alien project for netflix that will be out Nov 20th if anyone wants to see. It's called Alien Xmas.

Bemani Day, nice! I'll keep an eye out for it.
Also, top 3 lynch candidates would be swell.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4746079)
Look at the long interaction with Haku and myself dude. We agreed on what we saw in the slot

Haku's posts make my eyes glaze but I'll likely go back doing night phase and read this entire day again and I'll make it a point to try and absorb that conversation better.

Could you maybe do me a return favor and just tell us how many people the alien kills cuz we need to know

SubaruPoptart 10-9-2020 09:59 PM

If it's a kitb, Shadow_God_10 is proven alien and knowing my luck I'd probably be hit by the kitb.

Xiz 10-9-2020 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4746084)
Because MixMasterLar "fucking knows" that Shadow_God_10 is the alien, and me and mellon_collie both have two votes on each other, what if Shadow_God_10 votes for either of us (up to his choosing) and then we see what happens? :\

wolves are still priority #1

Funnygurl555 10-9-2020 10:03 PM

i just did my midterm and i'm kinda pissy 'cause it was harder than i thought it would be. it's a take home though bless up

Shadow_God_10 10-9-2020 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4746086)
If it's a kitb, Shadow_God_10 is proven alien and knowing my luck I'd probably be hit by the kitb.

Are you fucking dumb? This is weak sauce and flimsy as fuck. Do you want me to throw a vote on your ass? I'll be more than happy to

SubaruPoptart 10-9-2020 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Jade Harley (Post 4746038)

MML (1): xiz
bugkid (1): shadow
zenith (1): funnygurl
suburu (2): mello, haku
mello (2): zenith, subaru
Shado (1): MML

Left to vote (3): bugkid, cedolad, xelnya

Roughly 1 hour left till eod

votecount's still this btw

SubaruPoptart 10-9-2020 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4746089)
Are you fucking dumb? This is weak sauce and flimsy as fuck. Do you want me to throw a vote on your ass? I'll be more than happy to

That was kinda what I was implying, actually

SubaruPoptart 10-9-2020 10:06 PM

Cuz then it'd be 3/2 me vs. mellon_collie, and if a kitb happens, the alien is in my stack.

Hakulyte 10-9-2020 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4746089)

I hope you don't post like this as a wolf 'cause dude. You should know the entire game and how wrong everyone is.

Shadow_God_10 10-9-2020 10:06 PM

In fact let's double down here

Subaru let's go. Hammer him and let's see if my fucking vote doesn't count. It takes 6 to insta.

SubaruPoptart 10-9-2020 10:07 PM

It's pretty much the same situation I mentioned last phase with the Wayward Vagabond vs. the sun fan thing. I coulda made it 5/4 and if a kitb happened we coulda found the alien in the 5 stack.

Xiz 10-9-2020 10:07 PM

Hopecaster, if you are town you gotta focus on wolves over alien.

Because look if the alien is alive at 6 or 7, we can find em easier imo?

SubaruPoptart 10-9-2020 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4746096)
Hopecaster, if you are town you gotta focus on wolves over alien.

Because look if the alien is alive at 6 or 7, we can find em easier imo?

Based on my attempt at a read being solely commentary it's very hard to focus on wolves when I'm already being scumread by the whole game minus one person. I can't glance any shade of a wolf out of anyone when I read it outside of tone, which has already proven to be wrong a la my experience last phase with flashflash account.

Hakulyte 10-9-2020 10:08 PM

I mean, technically don't even need to find the alien 'cause alien can win and exit the game while town/wolves continue the 1v1.

Shadow_God_10 10-9-2020 10:08 PM

Fuck off with this Alien shit. I actually want you dead because you're being an idiot right now and everything you've said has been unhelpful this entire day

XelNya 10-9-2020 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4746094)
In fact let's double down here

Subaru let's go. Hammer him and let's see if my fucking vote doesn't count. It takes 6 to insta.

I'm down I guess if no one objects

MixMasterLar 10-9-2020 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4746080)
shadow
meofc
xiz
I guess cedo

my original intentions today were to deal with:

Zenith - Feel he's good personally, but you don't, and I think we can explore that further
FG was the slot I was egging shadow about earlier, FFA called her out and her response was uh, mediocre to put it lightly, not much better since

New input there would still be good (saw the zenith posts and he was in that town circle till you said what you did, think maybe I'm being too generous and wanna sleep on it tbh)

and I'd be ok with flipping subaru / probing mellon tomorrow

My vote is likely to land subaru / FG

because the biggest issue with the shadow / mellon is that it feels t/t
but the way it reads is a bit dirty on mellon's end, you get my drift?

Shadow is never a wolf here and the status of his role aside he's scum hunting I feel so I agree with Raeko looking worse. I dont have that strong of a read on her though.

I think Subaru is legit playing town, albeit maybe not solid town. Out of the two I go FG here. I'm also upset I called her fake and all she'd answer for was the hidden username crap (which is and always has been a dishonorable way to play! HUMPH!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4746086)

With this many people there's a lot of wiggle room for wolves to fuck it up, assuming all of town agrees to even do it

But hey if that's the situation I'll all the way no-vote and see what happens

Xiz 10-9-2020 10:09 PM

I am so tired and I really don't wanna stay up till EOD.

Probably will vote in the next 10 or so