Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 197 - TWGood End 2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152409)

cedolad 10-9-2020 12:49 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4745823)
Also dead games usually mean the wolves are the ones being more silent. It might just be as easy as lynching inactives.

eva to start.

I missed the whole reason for WV's slot, but zenith looks like hes trying, and i haven't seen anything wolfy so far so I think he gets a pass.

If bugkid dies I won't be upset but I think that's a miss at this moment.

Wouldn't she get replaced if she doesn't meet post reqs by EOD? Should lynch an inactive if she's going to replaced out? I'm down to lynch someone for popping into the thread, posting they'll catch up, and then ghosting.

cedolad 10-9-2020 12:50 PM

But if she's to be replaced, that's some information we could definitely use from the replacee

Xiz 10-9-2020 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4745824)
I wanna look at his read of Haku and moreso I want Haku to look at the last read.

Sunfan is right about haku looking into things in weird/bad ways. He did that to sunfan, did that to raeko/shadow by accusing them for blue hunting, and continuously being paranoid about me.

Haku is so obvious this game and it's really annoying but there is not much we can do. As town we need to make sure haku doesn't self destruct lol. (I'm just so done with his shit for the past 4 months)

Haku could be right about bug, but I personally don't see it, and still think it's a miss.

Xiz 10-9-2020 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4745825)
Wouldn't she get replaced if she doesn't meet post reqs by EOD? Should lynch an inactive if she's going to replaced out? I'm down to lynch someone for popping into the thread, posting they'll catch up, and then ghosting.

This has been a debate for a while in the past few games about inactives, and for years I've been like "no no don't kill inactives" but more times then not whenever we lynch inactives they usually are wolves. You can look at the previous two games, the capitalism game for examples of that.

The usual argument is "they dont give us info if we kill them" but to be honest, I think it does. It's early, I see no problem with it incase it's a miss.

Xiz 10-9-2020 12:55 PM

I've done a 180 about inactives, and will always lynch inactives meow.

Xiz 10-9-2020 12:57 PM

Otherwise, I agree with sunfans read about shadowgod. My view is natural reaction, sunfans is post quantity and I think both add up.

Xiz 10-9-2020 12:58 PM

I'll be here for just another hour or so then i'll be afk until probably an hour before EOD. I need to entertain in-laws before the wedding tomorrow.

Xiz 10-9-2020 01:04 PM

And as a reminder to everyone like I said at the start:

I'm gone all day tomorrow (its night time so yay that works out)
Probably gone half/most of Sunday (hangover day lololol)

Then i'll be good for rest of the game.

cedolad 10-9-2020 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4745827)
Sunfan is right about haku looking into things in weird/bad ways. He did that to sunfan, did that to raeko/shadow by accusing them for blue hunting, and continuously being paranoid about me.

Haku is so obvious this game and it's really annoying but there is not much we can do. As town we need to make sure haku doesn't self destruct lol. (I'm just so done with his shit for the past 4 months)

Haku could be right about bug, but I personally don't see it, and still think it's a miss.

I think I'm gonna iso Haku, because the more I think about what I remember him saying is all starting to blur and I think that's intentional of him.

As for lynching inactives, I didn't know it was a meta now, last I played wolves showed up lol as you know I'm all about usable information, I actually think Eva's flip would give us something to work with.

If we don't go through with lynching Eva, who else could you see?

Xiz 10-9-2020 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4745833)
I think I'm gonna iso Haku, because the more I think about what I remember him saying is all starting to blur and I think that's intentional of him.

As for lynching inactives, I didn't know it was a meta now, last I played wolves showed up lol as you know I'm all about usable information, I actually think Eva's flip would give us something to work with.

If we don't go through with lynching Eva, who else could you see?

Eh... really just Eva is where I see my vote (unless something wild happens).
I won't be upset if bugkid or zenith dies either, but I don't see myself changing.

_Zenith_ 10-9-2020 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4745823)
Also dead games usually mean the wolves are the ones being more silent. It might just be as easy as lynching inactives.

eva to start.

I missed the whole reason for WV's slot, but zenith looks like hes trying, and i haven't seen anything wolfy so far so I think he gets a pass.

If bugkid dies I won't be upset but I think that's a miss at this moment.

I'm at work at the moment so I apologize for my activity but I can answer this at least

WV was wagon'd because of inactivity, he only had 6 posts and they were hardly game related.

_Zenith_ 10-9-2020 01:54 PM

When I get home I'll post a list of players and where they lie with me in my reads this far too

I'm content with inactive lynching although I'd much much rather them be replaced than just lynched.

Out of the actives, Funny is looking juicy at the moment.

cedolad 10-9-2020 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4745838)
When I get home I'll post a list of players and where they lie with me in my reads this far too

I'm content with inactive lynching although I'd much much rather them be replaced than just lynched.

Waiting promptly for your reads, but if you find some time or at the very least, firstly can you expand on your last thought more?

cedolad 10-9-2020 02:14 PM

The only read I can provide that I'm confident is, is with lewdy and his stream of consciousness. The way he's posting doesn't feel like he has to constrain himself or be cautious. It feels very free and not forced, imo. If anyone feels otherwise please chime in.

cedolad 10-9-2020 02:17 PM

Also I'm playing poker tonight, usually I'm done before 9pm server, but just in case I'm not, there you go.

Shadow_God_10 10-9-2020 02:18 PM

Good morning. It's that time of day to play catch up

Shadow_God_10 10-9-2020 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4745801)
Not voting 2 phases in a row is pretty bad regardless of alignment.

It's making me assume eva and bug are both town when you ask me like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4745813)
YET WE STILL HAVE NOT CHILLED IRL

lewdy u better at least vote or im gonna vote you

just for sunfan

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4745818)
I agree if he doesn’t vote he’s on the table

But everyone needs to have a placed vote today

Did... did all three of you somehow miss that I currently have a vote placed on Bug?

Shadow_God_10 10-9-2020 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4745718)
I'm of the opinion that we solve Bug sooner than later, I don't think we're getting anything from Eva

That being said

Bug

Right here. Post #938

Hakulyte 10-9-2020 02:25 PM

Bug wolf would increase odds of Zenith wolf, but Bug voted WV so, that doesn't make sense to me.

I'm assuming bugkid/Zenith is not W/W.

SubaruPoptart 10-9-2020 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4745838)

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4745839)
Waiting promptly for your reads, but if you find some time or at the very least, firstly can you expand on your last thought more?

Had one of these in the works actually. All she's done this phase is keep trying to advocate for "wagonomics" and lynching the inactives. There's been no real other things I could pick up that Funnygurl555's been talking about this phase.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4745738)
eva

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4745740)
lol where is she [evanescence_death4ever]? can we take out the inactives like mml woulda wanted

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4745741)
i'm not sold on subaru like some of the others are either

and i think we need zenith resolved for wagonomic's sake

not to mention, she's one of the 3 non-voters

All three of these posts were really really close together. #957, #959, and #960 respectively. That's a WHOLE lot of ideas being thrown around in a very short amount of time. Also I don't think she ever mentioned why she wasn't sold on me, but if she did please point it out.

I'd also just like to ask why I'm not considered a non-voter since I.... I kinda voted for myself last phase?

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4745754)
I agree, and frankly don't understand why I'm needing to be resolved due to wagonomics

I don't think Funny realizes WV has 6 posts, and I have read all 6 of them and if there's any merit of why WV was even voted, it was getting rid of an inactive.

Also upon rereading the comment where WV asks why he's the wagon, Funny even blatantly states "You weren't here", so I'm currently thinking Funny hasn't an idea on what she'd actually like to do moving forward. She's not helping by being attached to WVs wagon and my thoughts will spread likewise to those looking for a resolution against me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4745787)
right and sunfan was voted out over wv/you [_Zenith_].... kinda as a last minute thing. it's sus

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4745788)
zenith

Trying to continue the wagon even in the next phase. Now that it's d1 new stuff's come up, there's new information to work with, yet she's still trying to wagon off inactives or prior inactives. It seems like she's ignoring all the new info being presented and doubling down on wagonomics which as I said before makes zero sense.